Defensively:
trey marquez 07'
mon de la garza 07'
mario valdez 80's
schuessler 80's
iracheta 90's
nick ramos 09'
esteban rodriguez 08'

..i know im leaving people out.but these are the people who i think have done they're job well.
go eagles!
what

San Antonio, TX

#22 Jan 6, 2010
lol u r leaving ppl out.. juan felan, beto garcia, roger surita, david charles, choche flores jaime flores, bernie chacon, mark lopez etc... hahahaaaa mon de la garza? lol really?
Mike Wezzy

Del Rio, TX

#23 Jan 8, 2010
Eagle wrote:
what is so wrong about saying that he is an awesome player! it wasn't a funny statement.
did you not get enough playing time sweetie (; its ok!
ohhh trust me baby ! i got alot of playing time !
Love it

Dallas, TX

#24 Jan 8, 2010
love when eagle pass players go to college somehow and meet what is really out there in the world
6'3 really talented white boys and even bigger enormous black kids that eat them alive

but eagle pass can pretend jaja
what

Del Rio, TX

#25 Feb 19, 2010
the defense from 2000-2001 was the fastest and best eagle pass has ever had. they were called the wrecking crew for a reason. names like choche, mark "the hit" lopez, bernie chacho, JV, Omar, coco, LEO, gomez, jaime aka psycho...and in offense it was just beto garcia and who ever was at qb...
no hombre

Rockport, TX

#26 Feb 19, 2010
david charles? all he did was hand the ball off to david zapata.
estos

Rockport, TX

#27 Feb 19, 2010
70's beco maldonado,orlando vera,ronnie acosta,rolando zurita,jimmie cone,juan crosby,mario mendoza,blake oliphant,rudy gonzalez. 80's-bobby salinas,bert zamarripa,ricky chisum,riche flores,roly salinas,rich gonzalez,mario valdez,charlie schuessler,joe de la garza,david chisum,albert torres,david martinez,pete venegas,mario garcia. 90's-rene villasenor,eric villasenor,roland charles, gilbert santos,smiley salinas,peach,david zapata,juan felan,roger zurita,jj & jr iracheta,robert sifuentes,rene ramirez,mario diaz,mando gallardo. 2000-2009-jv villasenor,mark lopez,jorge flores,peter juve,nick serrano-piche,lalo flores,lalo perez,pete venegas,trey marquez,edgar beattie,joel cano,mon dela garza,randy garza,omar lara,jj best,nick ramos,eric valdez,hammack,roly salinas,tommy galvan.
Eagle98

San Antonio, TX

#28 Feb 19, 2010
no hombre wrote:
david charles? all he did was hand the ball off to david zapata.
THIS. The same with Eric Villasenor. Just because they were QBs that became coaches doesn't mean they were the greatest ever. Aside from JV and Leo, the "Wrecking Crew" was the most overrated defense of all time.
ephs

Corpus Christi, TX

#30 Apr 30, 2011
Eric valdez.
Jesse

United States

#31 Apr 30, 2011
puras mamadas
Eagles Lover

Eagle Pass, TX

#32 May 2, 2011
Oh I'm rolly's biggest fan. Number 12 my lucky number just so happened to be his jersey number. He plays great and yes I'm actually concerned about the game not just the players. But he is one of the best. Also there is issac who played jv this past year he is fantastic as well
lame

Corpus Christi, TX

#33 May 2, 2011
Haha i bet none of those are that good, everyone is just putting their friends hahaha
next level

Eagle Pass, TX

#34 May 11, 2011
beatti, pete, Guero, Limon ,ROger ,freddy, trey,randy, roly, los demas no valen verga!!!
el power ranger

United States

#35 May 11, 2011
Mando from epj is a beast at football he knows how 2 play da game
Maria

Austin, TX

#36 Aug 20, 2015
No_Limit wrote:
joel, alarico,jesse rod, ricky rod, brando
Which Joel ?
player

Eagle Pass, TX

#37 Aug 20, 2015
xep wrote:
u all r leaving ALOT of names out!!!! obviously u all didnt pay attention in the yrs before.. there are so many good players n it also seems that u all only consider offensive players good lol....
Ok
juan

Chicago, IL

#38 Aug 20, 2015
WALTER GUERRA # 31 & RONNIE ACOSTA #32.BACK IN 71 - 74.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saucedo Loses By A Landslide 6 min ServicesTerminated 4
Eddie Lopez and Juanita Martinez 27 min Gloria E 1
Robert and Tony Dela Garza 33 min Border Bomers 2
Tony Rodriguez el loco 35 min Momo 3
Sheriff le paga a Ignacio (Nacho) Saucedo un su... (Aug '13) 52 min Secretary 6
Ruben ramos 54 min Mario 4
Juan Cuellar got fired from Del rio 1 hr neto 2
Any early election results? 1 hr Bowles Loses 17

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web