First Prev
of 2
Next Last
helP

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 8, 2011
does anyone know of any good diet pills our there. I heard redotex was good but it seems like no one has it
ummm

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2011
well i personally use gentilax everyday.... and i only eat one salad or subway a day and nothing else... and once in a while when i eat something i shouldnt i throw it up... yeah what i do falls under the Anorexia and Bulimia categories... its still the best diet ive ever been on. Ive lost thirty pounds in like two months... but it is very hard to do it.... it takes discipline to be thin... i went from 134 to 104 and im 5'9... im still trying to lose at least another 10 pounds... then i will be perfect!
can

Canton, TX

#3 Mar 9, 2011
helP wrote:
does anyone know of any good diet pills our there. I heard redotex was good but it seems like no one has it
alcachofa is good
yeah right

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Mar 9, 2011
ummm wrote:
well i personally use gentilax everyday.... and i only eat one salad or subway a day and nothing else... and once in a while when i eat something i shouldnt i throw it up... yeah what i do falls under the Anorexia and Bulimia categories... its still the best diet ive ever been on. Ive lost thirty pounds in like two months... but it is very hard to do it.... it takes discipline to be thin... i went from 134 to 104 and im 5'9... im still trying to lose at least another 10 pounds... then i will be perfect!

This definetely is not your case, and if it is, you are right, you need to lose weight but not only 10 more pounds but 104. Quit being sarcastic because you can give ideas to girls who are not happy with the way they look.
rac

San Antonio, TX

#5 Mar 10, 2011
use acai berry is the best i use to be 147 pounds now im 107
Mantenido

United States

#6 Mar 10, 2011
Que te cosan un tesesito y si no jala que te cosan el hosico para quw no trages pansona
ept

United States

#7 Mar 10, 2011
Mantenido wrote:
Que te cosan un tesesito y si no jala que te cosan el hosico para quw no trages pansona
Como siempre un pinche chuntaro MANTENIDO metiendo la nariz donde no le hablen!
the truth

United States

#8 Mar 10, 2011
hey ummm, you will never be perfect.
tried them

Portland, TX

#9 Mar 10, 2011
With Sbelttix...I lost 45lbs in two months and u don't even have to diet just don't over due yourself. You just have to take it once a day in the morning after breakfast..drink lots of water and if u can at least walk about 20min a day...you can find them in the pharmacies in Piedras Negras...and they don't cost more than 20 dollars...:) Hope you find something that works for you..:) Lots of luck
i need them

United States

#10 Nov 9, 2011
tried them wrote:
With Sbelttix...I lost 45lbs in two months and u don't even have to diet just don't over due yourself. You just have to take it once a day in the morning after breakfast..drink lots of water and if u can at least walk about 20min a day...you can find them in the pharmacies in Piedras Negras...and they don't cost more than 20 dollars...:) Hope you find something that works for you..:) Lots of luck
Do you need a prescription to get them in Piedras? Does every pharmacy carry them?
roxy garza

Laredo, TX

#11 Dec 29, 2011
just have enough Tp for ur buttholio LOL
milena sierra

Laredo, TX

#12 Dec 29, 2011
pos te puedes rosar el fundio EL BUTTHOLIO BUt what a relieve ur buttholio feels
Do use diet pills

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Dec 30, 2011
I have tried & used several diet pills to loose weight & unfortunately I now have hypothyroidism. Diet pills mess with ur thyroid & put it outta wack. My best advice is eat less, watch what you eat & exercise. You might not have the time but you need to make it. you don't want to get stuck having to take a pill for the rest of ur life.
guerrero estado de mexico

El Monte, CA

#14 Nov 24, 2012
Is it bad to take gentilax? What are the side effects?
La verdad

Ballwin, MO

#15 Nov 25, 2012
I have heard all diet pills are bad I don't recommend any pills just execrise and keep a healthy diet :) or start Zumba its a good start my friends
bnb

United States

#16 Nov 26, 2012
The best diet is to exercise daily and cut ur portions in half...u will lose it, and remember if it happens too fast it is unhealthy! 2-5 lbs is normal amount per week to lose...anyyhing more is very unhealthy!
Playgirl

El Monte, CA

#17 Nov 26, 2012
Look up Marisela Ramirez. Apparently she has diet pills and can probably sale you some. I'm sure she will need the money for bail after they lock up her old a$$ for fraud.
cecy

Dallas, TX

#18 May 10, 2014
ummm wrote:

How's the diet going?
Tisi

Houston, TX

#19 Jul 13, 2014
ummm wrote:
Wow, you are sick. Whether you are joking or serious, there is something wrong with you. I feel sorry for you.
Pancho

Atlanta, GA

#20 Jul 14, 2014
rac wrote:
use acai berry is the best i use to be 147 pounds now im 107
Acai Berry is an antioxidant, nothing more. Stupid Beaner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Believe in Islam! (Dec '11) 27 min Is lame 4 EP 14
Guys who love pretty toes and feet 1 hr image 4
If you're a child molester stay away from child... 1 hr Fat N Happy Eagle... 7
stressed 1 hr interested 1
Hey beautiful 2 hr Believe 1
God made ADAM and EVE, not Adam and Steve. 3 hr Bee 23
Luis flores 3 hr Traviesaaa 6
More from around the web

Eagle Pass People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE