United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

She is a vile, vindictive, gold digging, lard a$$ and big fulgy thing she calls a face, excuse for a woman. She thinks that by talking to her husband, step children, and even HER OWN daughter with PROFANITY that she will be respected! I heard her talking with her amiguita that she even tried to take a knife or gun out on him! WTF!?!?! I don't know if she was just talking sh it but I would never even THINK of doing that to my husband. Only a PSYCHO would do that. And she is the one bad mouthing her own husband here, I heard her say so. Saying that he is diabetic. Well as far as I know, there is medicine for that. But there is no medicine that can make you pretty and as skinny as you want to be. No matter how much pounds you might lose, you're face will ALWAYS be fugly and fattywith those things you call cheeks. The end is nigh for your marriage. I just feel for your daughter.
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

co worker wrote:
She is a vile, vindictive, gold digging, lard a$$ and big fulgy thing she calls a face, excuse for a woman. She thinks that by talking to her husband, step children, and even HER OWN daughter with PROFANITY that she will be respected! I heard her talking with her amiguita that she even tried to take a knife or gun out on him! WTF!?!?! I don't know if she was just talking sh it but I would never even THINK of doing that to my husband. Only a PSYCHO would do that. And she is the one bad mouthing her own husband here, I heard her say so. Saying that he is diabetic. Well as far as I know, there is medicine for that. But there is no medicine that can make you pretty and as skinny as you want to be. No matter how much pounds you might lose, you're face will ALWAYS be fugly and fattywith those things you call cheeks. The end is nigh for your marriage. I just feel for your daughter.
L O L .... sad but very TRUE !!!!!!!!
karola

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

Judged:

Es la putis Que se caso con Benny Marcos. Le pone Los curnos con Ricky. Es una nurse, pansona, cachetona y amargada!
lover

Burleson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

Judged:

karola wrote:
Es la putis Que se caso con Benny Marcos. Le pone Los curnos con Ricky. Es una nurse, pansona, cachetona y amargada!
So he doesnt care ..... I take GOOD care of him & his needs & wants ..miss you
pati

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

She's preggo
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

pati wrote:
She's preggo
So who's the daddy ????
really

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

The ex???
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

really wrote:
The ex???
And the 1st too !
WAY OFF

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

pati wrote:
She's preggo
I KNOW for a FACT that she is NOT, I repeat N O T preggo. She's just a marrana that likes to eat at buffets. Just wait and see. Nothing but fatty tissue will grow in her belly.
dumsum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

Wow. You people from eagle pass hate with a passion.that says a lot from the people in general in eaglepass.no respect what so ever for each other.and all of you suck.and that ls the truth can't even mind your own business.
WAY OFF

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

dumsum wrote:
Wow. You people from eagle pass hate with a passion.that says a lot from the people in general in eaglepass.no respect what so ever for each other.and all of you suck.and that ls the truth can't even mind your own business.
Well then stop loking and posting here stupid. Ur the one that sucks. Sucks all the food from buffets and tables ur near. So stop posting and go suck ..... suck some food so u can shut the fu ck up.
agree

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

karola wrote:
Y tu eres la Blanca Nieves de seguro...jajajaja. Quedas por los suelos hablando asi de las personas.
WAY OFF

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Y tu eres la Blanca Nieves de seguro...jajajaja. Quedas por los suelos hablando asi de las personas.
Didn't I tell you to go stuff ur face and stop posting? And um yo're the one that--Quedas por los suelos-- when ur husband catches you sexting with your ex. Quedas por los suelos when you pretend to be the perfect daughter and make your bf get married bc you're preggers. Quedas por los suelos when you treat the people around you like sh it. So don't start your blanca nieves crapo with me.
look

American Canyon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

dumsum wrote:
When you don't talk about ppl, ppl won't talk about you ... that simple, what goes around comes around so be nice and no more BS talking
One day will come when some one will knockout your teeth....so grow up and face your problems like an adult not a high school kid.
karola

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

agree wrote:
<quoted text>
no, no me creo blanca Nieves.......nada mas una licha igual que tu.
TEXT ME

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

WAY OFF wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I tell you to go stuff ur face and stop posting? And um yo're the one that--Quedas por los suelos-- when ur husband catches you sexting with your ex. Quedas por los suelos when you pretend to be the perfect daughter and make your bf get married bc you're preggers. Quedas por los suelos when you treat the people around you like sh it. So don't start your blanca nieves crapo with me.
Go sexting all you want benny working @ nite or better yet let's get on you Facebook page & chat
I SEE U

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

Si marrana como te la pasas todo el dia en el telefono. Te ha visto quando paso por tu puerta. Y a tu amiguita sandra-la otra marrana-se le salio que nombre usas en FACEBOOK! AL rato le hablo a benny pa que sepa el nombre de tu facebook. Sext y PM todo lo que se te de las ganas. Benny va estar con su amor verdadero manana! Por favor no le hables por telefono o text.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Eagle Pass Forum right now

Search the Eagle Pass Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 min Defiant1 21,556
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min fubar 17,120
aracely perez y la BASTARDA Michelle 19 min roberto aguaristi 1
girl in white dodge ram 32 min tercos 4
Stephanie cadena 40 min Hmm 9
Sandra Ruiz 42 min Wondering 3
Con quien anda Joel Rdz "Woody" 52 min Laura 4
como se siente cuando se vienen en tu boca? (Jun '13) 4 hr magicstick 135
•••
•••
•••
•••

Eagle Pass Jobs

•••