Have u ever watch someone having sex?
Big n juicy

United States

#23 Mar 21, 2011
jhon wrote:
<quoted text>i have a fantasy someone watch me and my wife having sex...but youre in dallas and im in el paso
i would love seeing you guys have sex text me at 7738449606 I live in El Paso Tx.
?

Rockport, TX

#24 Mar 21, 2011
intoit wrote:
I want someone to watch me and my wife.
I wanna watch u n ur wife
vi la jule avila

San Antonio, TX

#25 Mar 31, 2011
Pesque a Julie Avila,la mas puta de Eagle Pass, mamando le verga a mi amigo. Ni cuante se dio ,la p uta puerca, or le valia madre. Me dijo este vato que Julie le mamo la verga bien gacho hasta con los huevos y todo. Hasta dijo que le vento los mecos en la baca. Por eso si mira toda gorda y enchanda por tanto meco que le ventan en lo sico.
MMM

Tomball, TX

#26 Mar 31, 2011
intoit wrote:
. Send me your e-mail and I can go watch and maybe join in if you both want.
Alex

Tomball, TX

#27 Mar 31, 2011
I wanna watch someone doin the deed also.... If anyone wants someone to watch let me know send me an e-mail
Idigit

United States

#28 Apr 13, 2011
intoit wrote:
I'm willing to take part in the audience that you want. We could trade info if you are interested.
epm

United States

#29 Apr 13, 2011
intoit wrote:
Hey email us . My wife and I would love to watch. [email protected]
El Picudo

United States

#33 Feb 14, 2012
Heman wrote:
I watch my gf and her best friend kiss, touch, and taste each other. I have to admit it was hot and turned me on.
Can I have sex with your gf while you watch?
Funny Neighbors

United States

#34 Feb 15, 2012
I have the weirdest neighbors. They have sex once or twice a week and never close the curtains. I know they do this on purpose just so neighbors can watch! It's kind of funny!
At funny neighbors

Universal City, TX

#36 Feb 15, 2012
Where do you live and is the wife hot?
withheld

United States

#37 Feb 16, 2012
Where do your neighbors live so I can see
samy

Bangalore, India

#38 Jan 17, 2013
i watched when my parents doing sex. it was very interesting. i started watching from my 8 years old. my dad and mom 16+years age gap. i saw when my dad at 58+ had sex with my mom at her 42+ and made her pregnant. anyone have such experience, pls share
Cool guy

Lockhart, TX

#39 Jan 17, 2013
I love to watch other couples. It's a major turn on.
Im bad

Eagle Pass, TX

#40 Jan 17, 2013
Before I got married my girl would get drunk and pass out. Since she don't give head I would jerk it until I shot my load in her mouth. Til this day she still don't give me head. But every now and then she gets drunk and I do my thing.
Oasis

Denver, CO

#41 Jan 17, 2013
Im bad wrote:
Before I got married my girl would get drunk and pass out. Since she don't give head I would jerk it until I shot my load in her mouth. Til this day she still don't give me head. But every now and then she gets drunk and I do my thing.
Eso es violación.
threesome

Lockhart, TX

#42 Jan 17, 2013
love to seee my girl get laid by someone els while I see her have it and after he is done with her i do her, never done it but sounds like fun...
threesome

Lockhart, TX

#44 Jan 17, 2013
Respectable Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to help you with that fantisy. Lol. But that is probly wishful thinking. But if you ever wanna try I could leave an Email
how old are you ,and have you ever done this ,we do have a lot of fantisy when we are together i tell her ,what if it was some one else doing her and she gets really wet,and just the way she gets just makes me shoot a really big load..
Respectable Man

Lockhart, TX

#45 Jan 17, 2013
threesome wrote:
<quoted text> how old are you ,and have you ever done this ,we do have a lot of fantisy when we are together i tell her ,what if it was some one else doing her and she gets really wet,and just the way she gets just makes me shoot a really big load..
I'm 32. I've done it one other time and am still really good friends with the other couple but we don't do it anymore. Being descrete and respect for one another would be a must.
threesome

Lockhart, TX

#46 Jan 17, 2013
Respectable Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 32. I've done it one other time and am still really good friends with the other couple but we don't do it anymore. Being descrete and respect for one another would be a must.
do you have a girl or just you and what size are you love to try swinging but need to know the other couple really good ,it sounds like fun just thinking of it ...
Respectable Man

Lockhart, TX

#47 Jan 17, 2013
threesome wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have a girl or just you and what size are you love to try swinging but need to know the other couple really good ,it sounds like fun just thinking of it ...
I am a very decent size. Pretty large and I dont have a girl at the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst Walmart Managers from 90s-2010s 11 min The Bad Dog 3
Winn softball booster 50 min Regina 13
Shelby Park 1 hr New 5
Jerry Morales lo necesitan envestigar 1 hr Otro 6
Sherrif ahora es migracions tambien 3 hr The way it is 4
Mav losers vandalize EPHS & EPJ 3 hr Just saying 24
Do Nothing Poncho Nevarez on another Twitter rant 4 hr Confused 3
Cost per sq/ft for home construction if you sub... (Aug '13) 17 hr Simple 85

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web