I'm 18 and I can do what I want but m...

I'm 18 and I can do what I want but my parents think differently. WTF!

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pissed off girl

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 6, 2013
I don't get it I'm 18 and I am entitled to go out and party and have fun and do as I please. But yet I get home and both of my parents are bishing and cumplening about me being out late with my frends. Wtf!!!!!! They say the crazy thing like I am drinking and smoking and doing drugs and having unprotected sex with boys and that I am going to end up prengant and that I don't have no job and I am going to ruin my life at a young age. Why are parents so crul and make me feel worthless. Isn't life suppose to be fun and be able to party and hang out with the best frends in the worl and live life to the fullest and stay up late on the weekends and have best memory's? They told me that If I want to do all that that I have to move out. But I'd they had me they have to take care of me even if I don't move out. I don't ever want to work and why should I and I am to get what I want and need like food and money from them. They don't give me money no more because they say I buy drugs with my frends. I need advise to what to do to get my parents off my beck.
Welcome to the real world

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Pissed off girl wrote:
I don't get it I'm 18 and I am entitled to go out and party and have fun and do as I please. But yet I get home and both of my parents are bishing and cumplening about me being out late with my frends. Wtf!!!!!! They say the crazy thing like I am drinking and smoking and doing drugs and having unprotected sex with boys and that I am going to end up prengant and that I don't have no job and I am going to ruin my life at a young age. Why are parents so crul and make me feel worthless. Isn't life suppose to be fun and be able to party and hang out with the best frends in the worl and live life to the fullest and stay up late on the weekends and have best memory's? They told me that If I want to do all that that I have to move out. But I'd they had me they have to take care of me even if I don't move out. I don't ever want to work and why should I and I am to get what I want and need like food and money from them. They don't give me money no more because they say I buy drugs with my frends. I need advise to what to do to get my parents off my beck.
You can party and have all the fun you want,but you need to work to be independent,to be treated like an adult you need to act like one. Life is not easy and the good things in life are NOT for free. You make your own destiny!
A sp

Eagle Pass, TX

#3 Jan 6, 2013
If your parents take care of you is because they love you, and they probably want you get a better life than many loser around you and around the corner.
Don't forget, you never cant cheat your parents, they know all your lies and your skills. You must be say thanks to God for given me parents who really are interested in me(you). So, enjoy your family and the real friends will be with you, throw away what isn't good for you and don't waste life with unimportant things.
seriously

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Yes you should be allowed to go out and have fun and enjoy life, however you need to be responsible. If your parents want you home at a certain time you must honor that. You can't imagine a parent's concern until you become a parent. Knowing you are out until all hours of the night doing God knows what with God knows who is a cause to worry about a child. Also, your attitude concerns me a bit. When you talk about how you feel it's your parents' job to support you and not set boundaries because you are 18 is quite disconcerting. You are obviously dependent on them so you live by their rules. Once you can support yourself and move out, then you can live your life as you choose. In the meantime keep open communication with both your parents and know that they love you and don't want to see you end up like some many young women here. Best wishes to you. Oh, and if you aren't in school- you do need to get a job. That's the first step in earning respect and showing responsibility.
Screw Them

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Pissed off girl wrote:
Screw your parents! Parents think they know "everything" these days! They sound like control freaks! Personally, I would threaten to move out, if they don't back off, then I would move out! Tell them... this is not a prison we live in!!!! They should be respecting you instead of always accusing you of mean things! I wouldn't take their crap! If they touch you, CALL THE COPS!!! I'm serious! Good luck and God bless You girlfriend!
Ann

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Sounds like your parents don't love you! They just want to be in your business! You don't owe them an explanation of what your doing! I would ignore them and don't tell them sh!t what you're doing! IT'S NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS!!!!!
Wow

United States

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Ann wrote:
Sounds like your parents don't love you! They just want to be in your business! You don't owe them an explanation of what your doing! I would ignore them and don't tell them sh!t what you're doing! IT'S NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS!!!!!
I'm guessing you have unloving parents . I hope god forgives u & doesn't give u a child like yourself because you're gonna regret everything u just typed . Or better yet , don't reproduce , ever ! Ignorance shouldn't be passed on .

As for the 18 yr old girl , keep partying & disobeying & karma is gonna bite u in the a$$, if you're still under their household , then u better learn to appreciate & behave .
Once you're on you're own , complain all u want as if u were still 12.
Maybe they don't want you out because you sound childish !
Screw Them

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Parents think they know and have done it all! Kids are tired of their caviler and arrogant attitudes! Screw parents! You're only young once! So enjoy it kids!!!
eltantaranaguado 69

Eagle Pass, TX

#9 Jan 7, 2013
Your parents are right. And they do love and care for you. They are giving you tough love.I have an 18 year old daughter and she knows the rules.As long as she lives under my roof and enjoys all the benefits of not having to work while she completes her senior year then she has to follow my rules.So if you are out of school and want to do as you please then yes, I suggest you do move out.Get a job,pay bills,taxes,and see how long you can stretch the dollar to give you all the things that you feel your parents are keeping you from.Teenagers today think it's easy to be independent.But you won't know that until you are on your own.I wish you luck.
SRSLY

Austin, TX

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Just move out then, you little ungrateful b!tCH, Quit your whining and move the hell out, then you can do whatever you want.... problem solved.
SRSLY

Austin, TX

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Also, you want money? stop being a lazy bum and get a goddamn job! You should consider yourself lucky having parents that actually put up with your Bull$#!t. You are 18 for Fu#$ sake, that means you are now an adult. Start acting like one.
ghost

Eagle Pass, TX

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Pissed off girl wrote:
Yes, you are 18, but as long as you live in their home, you need to respect their rules & it wouldn't kill you to focus on your spelling, since I assume you graduated H.S. Employers, look at this when they consider hiring someone. They don't have an obligation to support you for the rest of your life, you are an adult now, if you don't like the rules move out, get a job & do what you want to do. Be grateful to your parents for providing for you. I'm sure they haven't heard a thank you in a long time from you.
Anonymous

United States

#13 Jan 7, 2013
If you Wnt freedom!!!!! MOVE OUT!!!!!!STOP bitchin!!! BUT U CAN'T! U DON'T GOT MONEY! OR CAR! FOOD! CLOTH! LIGHT!WATER!GAS!HOME! DID I FORGET A JOB! IDIOTS!!!!!!:-): AGAIN MOVE OUTTTT!!!!!!!LOL

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Pissed off girl wrote:
As long ad you are living under my roof..you with do as I say...TYPICAL statement from parent's.
EVEN if you are 18..
Deal with it!!
Live It Up

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jan 8, 2013
Live it up and enjoy your life! You only live once girl!!!! I would just ignore your parents! They're OLD!!!!!!
Anonymous

United States

#17 Jan 8, 2013
All parent also say!! I WISH THEY WOULD MOVE OUT!!!! SO MOVE OUT!!!! THE FASTER U MOVE OUT THE FASTER U CAN U CAN DO WHAT U WANT!!!.......go AHEAD!!
Hmmm

United States

#18 Jan 8, 2013
If this isn't a joke, and I think it is, the OP should come "home" to find all her stuff on the front porch with the locks changed

Independence. Here ya go. Enjoy.

Be very glad you're not my kid.
Que pena

United States

#19 Jan 8, 2013
Wow first of all learn how to spell, it's embarrassing that at your age you are acting like a baby, what's up with you people this type of behavior is on another level. At 18 I was halfway through college and look at yourself, complaining about your parents to the public, you should be ashamed at yourself, it's towns like these which have people sucking the taxpayers money on welfare food stamps, do something productive in your life
Want to hook up now

United States

#20 Jan 8, 2013
Ill pick u up now
Teacher

Houston, TX

#21 Jan 8, 2013
At 18 you were halfway thru college? How's that possible?
Que pena wrote:
Wow first of all learn how to spell, it's embarrassing that at your age you are acting like a baby, what's up with you people this type of behavior is on another level. At 18 I was halfway through college and look at yourself, complaining about your parents to the public, you should be ashamed at yourself, it's towns like these which have people sucking the taxpayers money on welfare food stamps, do something productive in your life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Davis WINS against Saucedo 2 hr City website 16
Judges are Lawyers 6 hr Wake Up 1
Ramos - Real Drug Bust Experience 7 hr Ms Mayor 24
I want to go out ....30 yr female 7 hr Ariano 30
Liz Zamora nails 7 hr Ex client 18
Bien confundido 8 hr Lo extrano 11
Stealing packages in eagle pass 8 hr Mary 2
Panic time for Judge Saucedo 8 hr good 22

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web