Hola

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Como no tiene el derecho de saber donde esta el dinero el también quiere una tajadita asta yo la aria de pedo
Hola

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

No estén hablando de Heredia mal se va a enojar norma riza la que lambe el culo a rudy por favor??????mas respeto????jijijij
Clean Slate Needed Now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

All the commissioners and the auditor and the county judge, both present and future designate need to work within the bonds of the money that the county can afford. If it means terminating 36 employees that is better than a 10% tax hike. Many of the workers work very hard, yet others seem to be riding around doing honey-do jobs for the commissioners and such. There is way too much wasted employee hours and equipment in the county, the city and the school district. This idea that once a job is made it can never be rescinded or the entity is a failure is what is destroying all of America. Downsize people. Downsize the maintenance department at the school district. Downsize the administration positions at ISD Central. Downsize the city hall / county clerk and other positions. When a balloon continues to be inflated and inflated and inflated, eventually it bursts. Example: Wall Street; American economy; agricultural spending and EP County spending. Soon to be followed by city and school as it has already happened in many places across the country.
joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

You know what else these guys need? They need term limits. The city did it, why not the county? I hope someone on the commissioner's court has the guts to enact legislation calling for term limits. That would really limit the damage these guys do.
Preguntales

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Robert cerna and Rudy heredia r best friends so there's nobody that can defend our community
DAMN EP

Portland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

It makes me want to run for office! We need HONEST, EDUCATED people who are not corrupted. Why am I not surprised???? This is sad!!!!!!!
Sara

Portland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Where is the world coming to? And so the web of lies continue...
voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

joe wrote:
You know what else these guys need? They need term limits. The city did it, why not the county? I hope someone on the commissioner's court has the guts to enact legislation calling for term limits. That would really limit the damage these guys do.
Good idea.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Its time to throw these bums out.
for your info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Rudy Heredia and Alicia Villarreal? Is it true?
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

for your info wrote:
Rudy Heredia and Alicia Villarreal? Is it true?
Rudy is always messing around. Thats typical for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Eagle Pass Forum right now

Search the Eagle Pass Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ricky banda y su bastardo con la gorda 21 min vato loco 12
erika menchaca alias la wera sidosa 45 min mtch 7
any good humping places (May '13) 50 min nutz 8
is Becky mtz flrs available yet? 56 min Teacher 4
mff threesome??? (Jul '13) 1 hr cojelones 23
Quien Es la baby Moma de Victor Hinojosa 1 hr Haha 1
who is maria aguirre ? (Jun '11) 1 hr amiguis 3
•••
•••