Rudy Heredia, Elias Maldonado, Cesar Flores

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
theoldman

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2010
There guys are jokes and an embarrassment to Eagle Pass:
Emergency County Meeting Cancelled after Commissioners are No- Show

With only days remaining to approve the 2010-2011 fiscal year county budget and tax rate, the Maverick County Commissioners Court meeting was canceled today after three out of the five Commissioners were a no- show. The special meeting was moved up after the county’s financial advisors informed the Court that the budget had to be approved before October 1st, the beginning of the fiscal year. The Commissioners Court was also expected to approve a tax revenue increase at this meeting.
Scheduled for 5 p.m. the special meeting was canceled after only Commissioner Benavides and County Judge Aranda were in attendance. A call was placed to Commissioners Maldonado, Heredia and Flores that same day by the County Attorney informing them of the importance of Monday’s vote. County Attorney Ramos’ warning however, fell upon deaf ears after the three remaining Commissioners opted out of the special meeting. Without a quorum in place, the meeting was cancelled and as of 6:00 p.m. no progress was made in locating the missing Commissioners.
The truant Commissioners are now responsible for the future of the economic state of the County, or more specifically the lack thereof. According to the County’s auditor, Maverick County will not be able to spend a single penny until the approval of the budget. This may mean that all County employees may not see a paycheck this coming weekend and all County invoices will remain unpaid. With only days left before the fiscal year deadline, the County now faces the very real possibility of State mandated intervention due to the inefficiency of the Commissioners Court. The meeting was not reinstated as of 6:30 p.m. It is unknown if the missing Commissioners planned their absence as a show of disapproval for the budget and or rate increase.
ep go home

San Antonio, TX

#2 Sep 27, 2010
Como me gustaria k todo se fuera mucho a la chinga en eagle pass. Me pongo a pensar, que tanta educaccion tiene el tal Maldonado, Heredia, Flores y JP Perez? Enserio k estan educados, digo recibidos de alguna universidad? K lastima la gente que corre el pueblo. Espero k pesquen a todas las ratas que andan chuecos y moviendo groga.
Machete

United States

#3 Sep 27, 2010
Don't even get me started on these 3 sons of b+tches!! LOL!!
Wellll

Elgin, TX

#4 Sep 27, 2010
E. Maldonado was a no show because he was ARRESTED!!!!!
Machete

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2010
Pos ya todo mundo sabe que Heredia es adicto al sexo y le gusta drogar a las muchachas, se las lleva al rancho de su compadre y les toma video mientras ellas, bueno, ya se imaginaran.
Y Maldonado pos se mueve. Es narco. Pero ya cachukeo. LOL!
Y Flores? Flores? Ah si el Hobbit?,!!! LOL!!! P+nche enano mierda......
enough

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2010
Enough is a enough people. We should no longer tolerate these corrupt idiots. If you want these people out and to quit stealing OUR money, then please write or email the Texas Attorney General. Lets take back our community.

http://www.oag.state.tx.us/
standup

United States

#7 Sep 27, 2010
Its time to stand up to these arrogant prickks. Tell them what you really think:

eliaz.maldonado@co.maverick.tx .us

rudy.heredia@co.maverick.tx.us

cesarjuan@live.com
citizen

United States

#8 Sep 27, 2010
If you have any hard evidence you'd like to present (not just mere speculation) then the man to talk to is John MacCormack of the San Antonio Express News. He's the one who generally covers the Eagle Pass area. Contact him right here:
http://www.mysanantonio.com/email_us...
Mario B

United States

#9 Sep 28, 2010
These guys did not get arrested. I cant believe this web page! Jesus Christ.
tax defenders

Portland, TX

#10 Sep 28, 2010
Mario B wrote:
These guys did not get arrested. I cant believe this web page! Jesus Christ.
you're right! These three commissioners were forced (not arrested) to attend a meeting, which was not posted, supposedly under a court order issued by district judge cinthia muniz. the meeting can be seen as a violation of the open meetings law requiring proper notice be given to the public and judge muniz' actions can be brought before the judicial conduct commission. cesar flores, eliaz maldonado and rodolfo heredia are opposed to an approximate 10 percent property tax hike proposed by pepe aranda and carlos pereda and also to a huge budget increase for tomas hererra. they further oppose the proposed deficit (under funded) budget being presented and the proposed termination of dozens of county workers. personally, i commend these three commissioners for acting in the best interests of maverick county and salute county attorney ricardo ramos and district attorney roberto serna for standing up against aranda and pereda trying to force a bad tax and spend plan down taxpayers throats. the video of this forced meeting does not lie. the only lies are the postings of aranda, pereda and their co-conspirators on the internet.
Machete

Portland, TX

#11 Sep 28, 2010
tax defenders wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right! These three commissioners were forced (not arrested) to attend a meeting, which was not posted, supposedly under a court order issued by district judge cinthia muniz. the meeting can be seen as a violation of the open meetings law requiring proper notice be given to the public and judge muniz' actions can be brought before the judicial conduct commission. cesar flores, eliaz maldonado and rodolfo heredia are opposed to an approximate 10 percent property tax hike proposed by pepe aranda and carlos pereda and also to a huge budget increase for tomas hererra. they further oppose the proposed deficit (under funded) budget being presented and the proposed termination of dozens of county workers. personally, i commend these three commissioners for acting in the best interests of maverick county and salute county attorney ricardo ramos and district attorney roberto serna for standing up against aranda and pereda trying to force a bad tax and spend plan down taxpayers throats. the video of this forced meeting does not lie. the only lies are the postings of aranda, pereda and their co-conspirators on the internet.
Mira Mira,!! El unico titere que le queda a Maldonado. Claro algun idiota tenia que defenderlos. Pero es en vano compadre pos estos tres idiotas ya se agarraron a Eagle Pass de enemigos. Y luego con los reportes de corrupcion que la gente sigue haciendo en su contra pos ya no hallan la salida por eso se esconden.

Gente! para reportar corrupcion no les escriban a estos torpes que les apuesto que ni un e-mail saben abrir. Pongan su queja a

https://tips.fbi.gov
citizen

United States

#12 Sep 28, 2010
tax defenders wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right! These three commissioners were forced (not arrested) to attend a meeting, which was not posted, supposedly under a court order issued by district judge cinthia muniz. the meeting can be seen as a violation of the open meetings law requiring proper notice be given to the public and judge muniz' actions can be brought before the judicial conduct commission. cesar flores, eliaz maldonado and rodolfo heredia are opposed to an approximate 10 percent property tax hike proposed by pepe aranda and carlos pereda and also to a huge budget increase for tomas hererra. they further oppose the proposed deficit (under funded) budget being presented and the proposed termination of dozens of county workers. personally, i commend these three commissioners for acting in the best interests of maverick county and salute county attorney ricardo ramos and district attorney roberto serna for standing up against aranda and pereda trying to force a bad tax and spend plan down taxpayers throats. the video of this forced meeting does not lie. the only lies are the postings of aranda, pereda and their co-conspirators on the internet.
Rudy Heredia is a joke.
citizen

United States

#13 Sep 28, 2010
tax defenders wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right! These three commissioners were forced (not arrested) to attend a meeting, which was not posted, supposedly under a court order issued by district judge cinthia muniz. the meeting can be seen as a violation of the open meetings law requiring proper notice be given to the public and judge muniz' actions can be brought before the judicial conduct commission. cesar flores, eliaz maldonado and rodolfo heredia are opposed to an approximate 10 percent property tax hike proposed by pepe aranda and carlos pereda and also to a huge budget increase for tomas hererra. they further oppose the proposed deficit (under funded) budget being presented and the proposed termination of dozens of county workers. personally, i commend these three commissioners for acting in the best interests of maverick county and salute county attorney ricardo ramos and district attorney roberto serna for standing up against aranda and pereda trying to force a bad tax and spend plan down taxpayers throats. the video of this forced meeting does not lie. the only lies are the postings of aranda, pereda and their co-conspirators on the internet.
If they're against the tax hike, then fine, they should vote against it. But these people still have a responsibility to attend these meetings. These guys are selfish jerks who didn't want to get "bothered." I think this is the case for Heredia who was getting blasted at Parrilla San Miguel before they could find him.
Machete

United States

#14 Sep 28, 2010
Heredia siempre va bien pedo a los comissioners meetings. Toma un chingo de cafe para segun el que se le baje la peda pero comoquiera se le nota
County Budget Issues

Portland, TX

#15 Sep 28, 2010
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
If they're against the tax hike, then fine, they should vote against it. But these people still have a responsibility to attend these meetings. These guys are selfish jerks who didn't want to get "bothered." I think this is the case for Heredia who was getting blasted at Parrilla San Miguel before they could find him.
So let's see. Aranda and Pereda budget priorities are:

1. A 10% tax hike to property owners!

2. An extra 1/4 million for Tomas Herrera to wage a political campaign for reelection!

3. A spending plan written in red ink!

4. Firing 36 or more county employees!

And Aranda and Pereda want to call the commissioners opposed to this crooks. Look in the mirror!
citizen

United States

#16 Sep 28, 2010
County Budget Issues wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's see. Aranda and Pereda budget priorities are:
1. A 10% tax hike to property owners!
2. An extra 1/4 million for Tomas Herrera to wage a political campaign for reelection!
3. A spending plan written in red ink!
4. Firing 36 or more county employees!
And Aranda and Pereda want to call the commissioners opposed to this crooks. Look in the mirror!
Heredia is a crook too. Just remember that infamous landfill deal and the Caballo Dorado deal too. Be a little a consistent when talking about corruption because Rudy is the worse of the lot.
Inglorious bastard

United States

#18 Sep 28, 2010
Who's heard of an uncurupt politician!!!!!!!! Y r u all offended,welcome to the real world!!!
Machete

Portland, TX

#19 Sep 28, 2010
Inglorious bastard wrote:
Who's heard of an uncurupt politician!!!!!!!! Y r u all offended,welcome to the real world!!!
AND to your surprise I am sure you are aware that there is a public corruption tipline in which corruption can be reported.

https://tips.fbi.gov

Welcome to the REAL world! Corrupt polititians do not get very far thanks to reports by citizens.
k risa

San Antonio, TX

#20 Sep 28, 2010
ahi k risa deveras con Rudy Heredia es mas SODOOOOOOO!

primero deve de tratar de alludarse el mismo cn su problema personal de drogas y despues alludarnos a nosotros!
prez

United States

#21 Sep 28, 2010
Heredia is an arrogant jerk. He had no reason to treat Mr. Carlos Pereda the way he did at the commissioner's court meeting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is maria aguirre ? (Jun '11) 14 min Family member 7
Crossfit Gym 16 min Luis 24
Rosie De La Cerda is getting married! (Feb '13) 17 min Rooney 19
Girl in White Dress at Traileros Dance 19 min Rooney 28
Enrique Villareal jr and Alex Morales Villarreal 23 min Family member 2
Emiliano Gomez 1 hr old friends 2
Dora Cumpian (Aug '10) 2 hr Oscar 17
que paso en el congal geras bar 2 hr zorro 16
Eagle Pass Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Eagle Pass Jobs

Eagle Pass People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Eagle Pass News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Eagle Pass

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]