Who Knows Miguel Omana?
Smokey

United States

#21 Jan 13, 2012
lets put an apple in him mouth and roast him, allot a pork meat to feed the USA.
Priest

United States

#22 Jan 13, 2012
No shame wrote:
A close friend of mine heard that omana at one time asked several well off people (with money) like attorneys for donations so he could pay the flight for his fat son whose in college in arizona to San Antonio, now that's LOW.
His dad stole a lot of money from the Catholic Church. BASTARDS!
Goodridence

United States

#23 Jan 14, 2012
Priest wrote:
<quoted text> His dad stole a lot of money from the Catholic Church. BASTARDS!
We trusted him as our manager for the mariachi band and he also stole our mariachi group money that we honestly earned, that's why I left the group & joined another, my parents wanted to go beat the shit outta of him damn fat SOB.
The Saint

United States

#24 Jan 14, 2012
Priest wrote:
I heard the same thing also, I cant believe he would steal from the church, then you see him & his wife trying to blend in with the politicians like they're innocent not feeling any shame, par de sin verguenzas.
XDeputy

United States

#25 Jan 14, 2012
Priest wrote:
When he was the jail administrator allot of confiscated merchandise was lost, what a coincidence???
Itspaybacktime

United States

#26 Jan 14, 2012
I just found out hes not at the Nick Carr center anymore, now all the residents are being treated with respect since they moved him somewhere else, but sooner or later he will mess up like usual, one of the days i will see him by himself and ill remind him how he shouted at my elderly mother.
Ridiculo

United States

#27 Jan 14, 2012
siempre trae un puro en el osico parece un mojon que esta saliendole de la cola.
Johnnyvsomana

United States

#28 Jan 14, 2012
If they asked me who is the worse thief omana vs johnny ruiz, fat omana take the cake, icing,candles, table cloth, everything he can get his filthy hands on.
Ex-Mariachi

United States

#29 Jan 14, 2012
This thief stole most of our money when we were in the mariachi group with his fat son mikey. My parents told me he stole from the church.
Ratero

United States

#30 Jan 14, 2012
Por eso corrio del city, porque se robaba las pesetas de los parquimetros a manos llenas.
worthless

United States

#31 Jan 14, 2012
wondering wrote:
Does anyone know what he does now beside ride around?
does anyone know what this water buffalo does now?Cuz i still see him riding around in the dirty black ford expedition.
OMG

United States

#32 Jan 14, 2012
worthless wrote:
<quoted text>does anyone know what this water buffalo does now?Cuz i still see him riding around in the dirty black ford expedition.
Don't be mean, poor water buffalos don't compare them to him. LOL!
worthless

United States

#33 Jan 14, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text> Don't be mean, poor water buffalos don't compare them to him. LOL!
Your absolutely right i take it back, sorry water buffaloes, again, what does this worthless finger do nowadays besides waste county fuel, if you read this scumbag at least have some pride n wash the truck, the exercise will do you good.
Todosepaga

United States

#34 Jan 14, 2012
Priest wrote:
Por eso estan en la carnes que estan el y su vieja, por todo lo que se enbolsan.
Chava

United States

#35 Jan 14, 2012
Why does everyone hate this person, look at all hes done for the county: steal company time, steal county property, is super rude, shouts at constituents, lies, finger-points, causes problems, likes to gossip, rides around wasting fuel, hypocrite, misuses taxpayers monies, has been indited, greedy, loser, smokes cheap cigars, steals from the church, and the number one reason we should not hate him is hes the number one ass kisser.
chuco

Oklahoma City, OK

#36 Jan 14, 2012
He must have connections to be a waste for so many years...
Chava

United States

#37 Jan 15, 2012
Believe me he is a waste & a big turd, but a damn good ass kisser.
Se fue

Dallas, TX

#38 Jan 15, 2012
Recuerda no es lo que sabes sino a quien conoces ?
Cierto

United States

#39 Jan 15, 2012
Se fue wrote:
es cierto, pero no trae nada este viejo lambiscon, ya se le acabo el corrido, pero bueno para andar de dedo y rajon.
mierda

United States

#40 Jan 15, 2012
Se fue wrote:
Heard he begged Rudy H. to hire him practically on his knees & cried, then he turns around and mistreats & disrespects pct 2 residents, has NO peoples skills, es una mierda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jorge tapia y la lisa rodriguez todavia andan ... 18 min yo lo se todo 1
Eagle Pass Animal Control WTF ???? (Jun '12) 23 min Kung Fu Fighting 23
chinese cafe don't taste the same...why??? 25 min Kung Fu Fighting 4
You are not saved if you don't come to Roca Firme. 29 min Holy Roller 25
jesse valles el joto 34 min Bronco 2
Si ha sentistes los zancudos 1 hr Botas 3
Poll Rudy Heredia vs Rosie Cantu for Commissioner of... (Jan '10) 1 hr Just saying 68
More from around the web

Eagle Pass People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]