Queta Diaz vs Rudy Heredia

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
voter

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Sep 25, 2011

Queta Diaz arremete contra Comisionado Rudy Heredia; "No queremos a la mina ni al comisionado Heredia

EAGLE PASS, TEXAS - Enriqueta Diaz arremetió en contra del Comisionado del Precinto Dos, Rudy Heredia, luego de que Heredia sin presentarse a la caminata en contra de la mina de esta mañana, mandó a uno de sus "representantes" para que caminara con un banner que leia "Dile no a la mina" y debajo de eso leia "Dile no a los 7 millones para el basurero y dile no a más impuestos". Sin embargo, la comunidad lo rechazó, acusandolo de tratar de promoverse politicamente. Es muy claro que la comunidad del Condado de Maverick no quiere ni a la mina ni al comisionado Rudy Heredia
voter

Eagle Pass, TX

#2 Sep 25, 2011
wondering

Eagle Pass, TX

#3 Sep 25, 2011
How much is Dos Republicas paying Rudy?
lol

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Sep 25, 2011
Perfect opportunity for a recall election. Come on Queta, if anyone can do it you can. Its time to get rid of Rudy.
lol

Eagle Pass, TX

#5 Sep 25, 2011
Rudy and Queta need to get in a boxing match and go at it a puros chingasos. Whois would win? I got $100 on Queta.
nada para ti

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2011
Woop woop.... Rudy el transa hasta q por fin alguien publica algo de ese infeliz aparte q golpea las mujeres el rata se esta haciendo de bastante robe y robe aprovechando su puesto! Eaglepassdaily.com
Lol

Laredo, TX

#7 Sep 25, 2011
did you guys see the video? lol inche queta is crazy lmfao
nada para ti

United States

#8 Sep 25, 2011
Yes... but he does deserve. It..that guy is a jerk!
idea

Eagle Pass, TX

#9 Sep 25, 2011
I've got a great idea: I think Queta should run against Rudy in a recall election. She's well known enough to beat him.
dfgaser

Eagle Pass, TX

#10 Sep 25, 2011
How bout EP historian starting the recall petition? Count me for signing on.
nada para ti

United States

#11 Sep 25, 2011
My vote goes for queta!!!
EP Historian

Houston, TX

#12 Sep 25, 2011
dfgaser wrote:
How bout EP historian starting the recall petition? Count me for signing on.
It will be more than an HONOR to Me to expose that there was Fraud commited in he's last election his supporters hussled for voters directly into their homes offering $$$$ for anyone to favor rudy heredia's election earned a FREE! trip to the multipurpose center a Gas saver and a thick bill to their wallets $$$$ just to pencil mark rudy in the selection ballot card sure sure anyone(Ignorant) would fall for that Offer a Bargain they didn't get away in this economy crisis taking advantage of the necesity of low society economy Unaffortunetly thats called CORRUPTION using funds to WIN the election a Federal FRAUD not just me am against this issue but the whole Town our Dignity and Integrity of EP Citizens rights was Spoiled by a taxrat.
quetaforprecinct 2

Eagle Pass, TX

#13 Sep 25, 2011
Orale Senora Diaz, the people of precinct 2 need you! If there's a recall election, you should run because we too hate the coal mines!
smoke screen

Portland, TX

#14 Sep 25, 2011
so queta is making all this smoke because she wants to run against rudy heredia? heredia is not up for reelection until 2014. always knew queta and her followers were stupid!
body builder

United States

#15 Sep 26, 2011
Queta isn't going to run she just said the truth! Apparently She's got more balls than him and many others!
hah

Eagle Pass, TX

#16 Sep 26, 2011
I knew Queta was against the coal mines for ulterior motives. All she wants is to get back in politics and get her power back. She could care less whether Dos Republicas comes or not. She's just using it for her own benefit and thats to get back in office
hah

Eagle Pass, TX

#17 Sep 26, 2011
smoke screen wrote:
so queta is making all this smoke because she wants to run against rudy heredia? heredia is not up for reelection until 2014. always knew queta and her followers were stupid!
But if Queta can get enough signatures she can force a recall election. Anybody know how many signatures are needed for a Maverick county recall election?
Hypocrite

San Antonio, TX

#18 Sep 26, 2011
Poor Queta, she wants to be the center of attention as always, she talks and talks all hot air and she has job after job and still everyone judges her as a mental patient. She gets involved in things and never finishes them because she is already starting another. She says she is a re-born christian but does not act like a true one. Queta if you have been saved by Christ and are a true follower of Christ walk your talk, remember the scripture you cannot serve two God's or be part of this world. Don't be a Hypocrite.
HADES

Muldoon, TX

#19 Sep 26, 2011
don't like her too much,but she's got enough balls too get the ball rolling against the coal mines.give her a little bit of credit for stickin her neck out for our well being.seems our male political leaders don't posses the cojones that she does.que lastima son puros cab....s!!
EP Historian

Houston, TX

#20 Sep 26, 2011
Hypocrite wrote:
Poor Queta, she wants to be the center of attention as always, she talks and talks all hot air and she has job after job and still everyone judges her as a mental patient. She gets involved in things and never finishes them because she is already starting another. She says she is a re-born christian but does not act like a true one. Queta if you have been saved by Christ and are a true follower of Christ walk your talk, remember the scripture you cannot serve two God's or be part of this world. Don't be a Hypocrite.
I Think the real Hipocrat is YOU because you cannot JUDGE anybody that wants to serve for the Government this lady is showing that She has more Balls than rudy that she will Stand Tall and Submit to the EP citizens economy Crisis necesity for reducing them the Taxes they overpay every year by enforcer rudy a mastermind of rip off! she's also including a Cero tolerance policy over Corruption contrary to your cry baby comments, Anybody can go to church Sundays and serve for the County Commission protecting EP citizens rights against overtaxed Abuse You called that serving God and the devil? I think the Real devil itself is rudy's ambition and you his disiapal of darkness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officers Romero & Gonzalez coverup (Nov '16) 11 min Curious 104
DPS deven cuidar los hwys no las colonias x eso... 18 min NoTeQuejes 6
Ted Mendoza 19 min Friend 32
Alejandro Wheeler is still running 35 min choco 3
EPHS Salutatorian 36 min choco 22
Free show at Fort Duncan Museum on Thursday 2 hr reader 7
Any Muslims live in Eagle Pass? 2 hr Allah 10

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance