mueren 3 residentes de eagle pass en ...

mueren 3 residentes de eagle pass en 2 diferentes accidentes carreteros

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
EPCITIZEN

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 May 26, 2012
ULTIMA HORA- Un trágico accidente automovilístico cobro la vida de dos personas el sábado 26 de mayo, alrededor de las 5:26 de la tarde, en el que murió Alex Alvarez y su señora esposa Liliana.
El accidente ocurrió en la carretera 277 entre Quemado y Del Rio, donde participaron dos vehículos que chocaron de frente.
Otro accidente ocurrió en la carretera 277 rumbo a Laredo el mismo sábado, al sur del sector conocido como Catarina, en donde se reporta que falleció una mujer también residente de Eagle Pass, quedando pendiente su identidad.
En este accidente, participaron 3 vehículos según el reporte preliminar que proporciono a nuestra mesa de redacción la oficina del DPS.
http://tvawtv.com/2012/05/mueren-varios-perso...
epworker

Eagle Pass, TX

#2 May 26, 2012
Se trata de la Sra. Alma Gonzalez quien trabajaba para el distrito escolar. Dejando a su esposo y dos hijos Miguel y Liliana
godbless

San Antonio, TX

#3 May 26, 2012
epworker wrote:
Se trata de la Sra. Alma Gonzalez quien trabajaba para el distrito escolar. Dejando a su esposo y dos hijos Miguel y Liliana
Was she the one going to Laredo?
EP Historian

United States

#4 May 26, 2012
Thats a proof example so you can see idiots of the Texas Department of Public Safety keep it up your ignorance to find a solution to prevent this fatal accidents from happening have been your Irresponcibility ignorance NO CERO TOLERANCE toward reckless oil rigs truck drivers that have been threatening hwy 277 traveling motorists LIVES bunch of assholes good for nothing the State Troopers are very good in unexcusable STOPPING incoming approaching motorists for inspecting any narcotics or weapons, laundered money thats BULLSHIT they are DEA wannabees thats All and they are forgeting the SAFETY of the roads including hwy 277 to carrizo sissy oil rigs.
EP Historian

United States

#5 May 26, 2012
The easiest thing that can happened is to discriminate ALL of the heavy utility trucks in hwy 277 to prevent any further accidents that will continue to occur from June to December it will be worse if the STATE doesn't discriminate this reckless drivers of heavy utility truck drivers including the oil rigs truck drivers I think they should construct a Special divided hwy for large trucks for incoming and outcoming to carrizo oil rigs.
REALLY

United States

#6 May 26, 2012
EP Historian wrote:
Thats a proof example so you can see idiots of the Texas Department of Public Safety keep it up your ignorance to find a solution to prevent this fatal accidents from happening have been your Irresponcibility ignorance NO CERO TOLERANCE toward reckless oil rigs truck drivers that have been threatening hwy 277 traveling motorists LIVES bunch of assholes good for nothing the State Troopers are very good in unexcusable STOPPING incoming approaching motorists for inspecting any narcotics or weapons, laundered money thats BULLSHIT they are DEA wannabees thats All and they are forgeting the SAFETY of the roads including hwy 277 to carrizo sissy oil rigs.
Really?! I disagree with your opinion completely. If anything, troopers are always having to clean up other peoples messes. It's not the ignorance of the troopers that cause accidents, rather the incompetence of the motoring public, not to mention the greeteness of the oil company's over working their employees. I applaud the troopers for being proactive in all aspects of law enforcement. Now don't get me wrong, I've gotten a ticket before from them and I thank them because that stop was a reminder to me that I need to slow down. Just to make it clear with respect to the recent tragedies in our community, not every person involved was their "fault".
????

Arlington, TX

#7 May 26, 2012
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>Really?! I disagree with your opinion completely. If anything, troopers are always having to clean up other peoples messes. It's not the ignorance of the troopers that cause accidents, rather the incompetence of the motoring public, not to mention the greeteness of the oil company's over working their employees. I applaud the troopers for being proactive in all aspects of law enforcement. Now don't get me wrong, I've gotten a ticket before from them and I thank them because that stop was a reminder to me that I need to slow down. Just to make it clear with respect to the recent tragedies in our community, not every person involved was their "fault".
WELL SAID!
Cleo

San Antonio, TX

#8 May 26, 2012
I think one huge thing is that there are a lot of no passing zones, but people just don't care about that...also, as a driver, sometimes they can be distracted by their phones/music/ipods/etc...
Mr chingerson

United States

#9 May 27, 2012
Y tu has pensado en ancira
Ridiculous

San Antonio, TX

#10 May 27, 2012
EP Historian wrote:
I wish the Troopers could patrol Topix and arrest you for T.W.I.(Typing While Ignorant).
EP Historian

United States

#11 May 27, 2012
or typing while the influence? I once had 9 dwi's and paid the damn state every single cent I owe them so now its the time to hit on the truck drivers wallets especially oil rigs truck drivers that need to be ticketed daily.
Sunshine

Addison, TX

#12 May 27, 2012
Too much bla bla noone will do anything about it. So get over it
Winner

United States

#13 May 27, 2012
EP Historian wrote:
or typing while the influence? I once had 9 dwi's and paid the damn state every single cent I owe them so now its the time to hit on the truck drivers wallets especially oil rigs truck drivers that need to be ticketed daily.
Wow 9? You'd think that after, say, the 4th or 5th they'd lock you up and throw away the key. You're a menace to society!
OIl rig driver

Eagle Pass, TX

#14 May 27, 2012
not all truck drivers are at fault. You have to also blame all the regular pick ups and cars that are always in a hurry passing where you should be passing. speeding and being distracted arew the major causes for this accidents. You need to start slowing down pay attention to the road. We can all get home safe. we all drive the same roads every day lets be safe out there. Theres always sumone waiting for us to get home.
ahfbaifhaifhshfi

New Orleans, LA

#15 May 27, 2012
i heard it happened at the curve in catarina, she was my grandmas neighbor
EP Historian

United States

#16 May 27, 2012
Oh! ho ho hoe hoe Drinking n Driving will poison your brains and disabled anyone from driving peacefully on the contrary they turn on the volume to the cd player and listen to some AC/DC rock and smoke a marijuana joint so the State Troopers can hunt you like wild coyotes, I once back in the 70's traveled to Austin on my 73 ford econoline van smoked my marijuana joints and drank beer and never had an accident in my whole Life traveling to Austin except one I rollover in 89 for drinking n driving at least I'm honest my general public.
Oil rig driver

Eagle Pass, TX

#17 May 27, 2012
well mr Historian thats wut ya get for smoking weed and drinking while intoxicated 9 dwis and a roll over!!!! hahaha
Oll rig driver

Eagle Pass, TX

#18 May 27, 2012
well just be safe out there in the road it not good pointing fingers without being in your shoes or mine. We all drive on this Hwys lets be safe and share this roads. Be friendly stay safe
maga

United States

#19 May 27, 2012
They should build a four lane road too much people trying to pass when theres alot of curves n the oil rig trailers just take to much space to pass where theres only few n short places to pass build a four lane highway!!!!
And a liter of cola

Euless, TX

#20 May 27, 2012
Or decrease the speed limit to 55. Much safer speed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Collective Bargaining for taxpayers is a disaster 4 min Pipe bomb 6
Ppl of eagle pass. 9 min Just wondering 4
Mando Gutierrez debate opportunity to police un... 30 min EP citizen 4
There are allegedly more nude pics of Elaine Ma... 30 min Update 1
Eladio Montalvo new Fort Duncan Hospital CEO 1 hr News 1
Ramsey to retaliate against union leaders if CB... 1 hr Ruiz 9
Kayaking on the Rio Grande River 1 hr Outdoorsman 1
EP man murdered 2 hr Speedy 34
elaine martinez 2 hr Ruben 21
Name of the ex boyfriend who leaked Elaine Mart... 4 hr paco 30