sorryforyourloss

United States

#24 Jul 1, 2011
Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the hornof my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalm 46:1-2
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.

Psalm 71:20-21
Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.

Matthew 5:4
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
so sorry

San Antonio, TX

#25 Jul 1, 2011
this is terrible may God help the family through this horrible accident.
to DHS

San Antonio, TX

#26 Jul 1, 2011
not to be disrespectfull, if no names were given how do u know what they were going to San Antonio for.
wow

United States

#27 Jul 1, 2011
crazy world with crazy people
DHS

Fort Worth, TX

#28 Jul 1, 2011
to DHS wrote:
not to be disrespectfull, if no names were given how do u know what they were going to San Antonio for.
I know them, but I don't say names for privacy of the family and respect.
to DHS

San Antonio, TX

#29 Jul 1, 2011
sorry for the loss of your friends may God be with them
Balde

Corpus Christi, TX

#31 Jul 1, 2011
sofia hurley wrote:
Nobody post up any more comments on this, this is my sister n my nieces n nephew. This is a family matter that does not repeat does not have to be posted like a fuckin chisme. We dont need any more drama. Shes my only sister let her be in peace. I love her more than the world itself. Please leave her alone. My whole world is crushed right now, leave her alone please i beg of u!!!!!
My deepest sympathies. I'm so sorry Sofia
rod

United States

#33 Jul 1, 2011
SHOW some RESPECT wrote:
<quoted text>
To Marie dworkin,
I don't waist my time reading or POSTING on this forum..But to clear things up, YOU are the person who is SHAMELESS and most of all HEARTLESS!! My cousin and her children are the ones that passed away and yes I am her cousin and posting! It was brought to my attention about this topic on topix and I cant believe you decided to be insensitive and CRUEL with your post instead of offering condolences, prayers or RESPECT for the family! And I'm sure you have a rebuttal to your stupidity...
I don't know how you can sleep at night, and how or if anyone could ever love someone so callous and unsympathetic as YOU !!
I am very sorry for your loss.
too sad

San Antonio, TX

#34 Jul 1, 2011
Stop with the hate!!!! Innocent children and a mother just died!!!!
Curious

Eagle Pass, TX

#35 Jul 1, 2011
sofia hurley wrote:
Nobody post up any more comments on this, this is my sister n my nieces n nephew. This is a family matter that does not repeat does not have to be posted like a fuckin chisme. We dont need any more drama. Shes my only sister let her be in peace. I love her more than the world itself. Please leave her alone. My whole world is crushed right now, leave her alone please i beg of u!!!!!
My most sincere condolensces!
Felix Ruiz Jr

Eagle Pass, TX

#36 Jul 2, 2011
People please dont post any bad comments, I lost four of angels and my Aunt today, the last thing our Families on both side need is negativity...
Just so we can pray

San Antonio, TX

#37 Jul 2, 2011
whats the name of the family? so we can pray. who is the dad? with all respect.
jaY123

United States

#38 Jul 2, 2011
She will be missed terribly. She was my best friend. Its so unbelievable. She was so strong, a beautiful soul. She is someone that everyone is gonna miss having in our lives. And each oand evry one of the kids were beautiful angels. I saw them grow up with my own kids. Thank Lord they didn't suffer.
EPPD

Eagle Pass, TX

#39 Jul 2, 2011
My Deepest Sympathies go out to the Morales Family!!! May God be with the children and Mother and God give the Family strength to over-come this hard time.
Sincere condolences

Santa Clara, CA

#40 Jul 2, 2011
My sincere condolences to all family and friends of those that just passed. What s terrible thing, i pray and hope god will help the family and friends overcome this tragedy. But for something like this to happen means only one thingz god needed them up there with him. Angels above your shoulders...
Connie

Elgin, TX

#41 Jul 2, 2011
Fortaleza para su familia
catholic

United States

#42 Jul 2, 2011
My condolences go out to the family.
robert

United States

#43 Jul 2, 2011
Did the trucker survive? Please pray for the trucker and his family too.
stop cyber bullying

Temecula, CA

#44 Jul 2, 2011
To Sofia wrote:
Sorry for your and your family's loss. I cannot begin to imagine the hurt you and your family are enduring. But I do have to say that from the looks of it, not one comment up here was to be disrespectful. It was only brought up to be informed. I had family traveling up there and as shady as this forum can be most of the time, it's one of the portals you can get quick information from, good or bad. Unfortunately, you will hear worse things coming from other forms of media and or the public itself. You cannot tell me at one point in your life you didn't get sucked in by gossip, true or not. Let the people talk, they will do it anyhow, and mourn the loss of your loved ones as you should. Eagle Pass is just that; Eagle Pass. Ignore the rest and don't let it phase you. May the Lord grant your sister and her children peace and may He give your family strength to endure this most difficult time your lives.
I agree... my condolences to the family... i live out of town and we all have family that travels all the time.
Ojos locos

United States

#46 Jul 2, 2011
My deepest condolences to you and ack of the family. If there is any monetary donation needed for funeral let us the community know. I for one would be glad to help.
Felix Ruiz Jr wrote:
People please dont post any bad comments, I lost four of angels and my Aunt today, the last thing our Families on both side need is negativity...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Radio Shack 4 min cbp 12
mario tovar puro polvo 2 hr Troy 5
josh macias Se Le culio ah mark torres en cooters 4 hr Greg 4
la Alicia Galindo V. ya esta vieja para andar u... 4 hr commissioner 11
roxy aguilar red halloween hair lmao 4 hr verga 23
I wonder why.... 4 hr rosa E de la cerda 18
morenito working at Burlington 5 hr maria de los santos 2
County Commissioners Court Abuses Power 9 hr how about this 42
Eagle Pass Dating
Find my Match