4 Eagle Pass people dead in accident ...

4 Eagle Pass people dead in accident Hwy 57

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
DHS

Dallas, TX

#1 Jul 1, 2011
A mother and 3 kids die today around 5:00pm in deadly accident on Hwy 57 between La Pryor and Batesville. Unkown names at this time. Family was on their way to spend the weekend with their dad in SA, where he works.
source

Laredo, TX

#2 Jul 1, 2011
Can u provide a source? I pray its not true.
simon says

United States

#3 Jul 1, 2011
Where did you hear this?
DHS wrote:
A mother and 3 kids die today around 5:00pm in deadly accident on Hwy 57 between La Pryor and Batesville. Unkown names at this time. Family was on their way to spend the weekend with their dad in SA, where he works.
rip

Laredo, TX

#4 Jul 1, 2011
Eagle Pass Daily confirms at least three deaths so far. Please pray for the family.
http://www.eaglepassdaily.com/
DHS

Dallas, TX

#5 Jul 1, 2011
Last name of family "Morales".
too sad

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jul 1, 2011
Omg...that's sad. May God be with them in the journey to heaven. And also with their family. That's just so sad. Does anyone know the name of the family?
DHS

Dallas, TX

#7 Jul 1, 2011
simon says wrote:
Where did you hear this?<quoted text>
. I was there.
too sad

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jul 1, 2011
What kind of vehicle was it?
mom

United States

#9 Jul 1, 2011
Who is The fam?
sofia hurley

United States

#10 Jul 1, 2011
Nobody post up any more comments on this, this is my sister n my nieces n nephew. This is a family matter that does not repeat does not have to be posted like a fuckin chisme. We dont need any more drama. Shes my only sister let her be in peace. I love her more than the world itself. Please leave her alone. My whole world is crushed right now, leave her alone please i beg of u!!!!!
jaja22

Laredo, TX

#11 Jul 1, 2011
it wasn't Sara Morales was it????
OMG

United States

#12 Jul 1, 2011
Is it true the car hit an 18 wheeler?
la rancherita

Marion, TX

#13 Jul 1, 2011
la rancherita said the hwy was going to be closed for about 5 hrs. did not give names
OMG

United States

#15 Jul 1, 2011
My apology and my condolences... May they RIP.
carlos

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Jul 1, 2011
hey who it ever it was or whom it was,let the fam be in peace, the sister said that that was her wishes,,let us respect something like that, in a time like this, the only thing we want is to be left alone, they will have time later on to reveal the story when they are ready,, hey girl dont knoow who u are but hey, God bless and will i guess in a time like this that is the only thing i can say
fan

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jul 1, 2011
sorry it's not chime but i want to know if it was sara morales she my oworker and i want to be there for her famly
too sad

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jul 1, 2011
To family no one is being hateful. They are sending prayers. No need to be negative. I hope god is with you all in this time of need.
To Sofia

Del Rio, TX

#19 Jul 1, 2011
Sorry for your and your family's loss. I cannot begin to imagine the hurt you and your family are enduring. But I do have to say that from the looks of it, not one comment up here was to be disrespectful. It was only brought up to be informed. I had family traveling up there and as shady as this forum can be most of the time, it's one of the portals you can get quick information from, good or bad. Unfortunately, you will hear worse things coming from other forms of media and or the public itself. You cannot tell me at one point in your life you didn't get sucked in by gossip, true or not. Let the people talk, they will do it anyhow, and mourn the loss of your loved ones as you should. Eagle Pass is just that; Eagle Pass. Ignore the rest and don't let it phase you. May the Lord grant your sister and her children peace and may He give your family strength to endure this most difficult time your lives.
To Sofia H

Leander, TX

#22 Jul 1, 2011
Sofia, my condolences. I know everyone like family, the dad is one of my closest best friends. I'm doing what I can on this end to support him.
God Bless all
eaglepassan

Laredo, TX

#23 Jul 1, 2011
I'm so sorry for your loss Ms. Hurley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So is Piedras Negras safe to visit? 1 hr Pos si 22
Mari tovar (Mar '16) 2 hr Angel 8
Is HEB hiring? 5 hr Taxpayer 2
gabriela trevi 5 hr lol 1
no show at first year ceremony protest! 5 hr El guapo 10
County Road & Bridge 6 hr Teacher 3
Board members hurt the little people 6 hr Reality 15
Hector Chavez gets 42 month prison sentence 18 hr Hector 21

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web