I'm In Love With My Wifes Best Friend

I'm In Love With My Wifes Best Friend

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

What to Do

United States

#1 Jul 1, 2012
This sukks... I think I'm in love with my wife, but every time her best friend comes over, I just can't stop staring. She is so beautiful. I know it's wrong, but I keep fantasizing about her too. :(
Ion

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2012
It's always good to fantasize . It's just when it's no longer a fantasy and make it real and get caught. That's when u want to become an astronaut . And go where no one will find u. Suerte .
awesomeness

Gaston, SC

#4 Apr 12, 2013
I'm in the same boat dude. I love my wife but when her friend comes over its like she's the only one in the room, we text a lot too, my wife hates it and spent a few weeks pissed off at both of us because we wouldn't stop texting each other, it sucks because on one hand you love your wife and on the other you love her friend and you don't want to lose either but in the end you know that you will either lose one or both of them. Many people would fuss and degrade us for the way we feel but truth is it wasn't something that was chosen or purposefully done it just kinda happened.
Been there

San Antonio, TX

#5 Apr 12, 2013
It's not love, it's lust
Laura

Lockhart, TX

#6 Apr 14, 2013
Does that make me ho?
awesomeness

United States

#8 Apr 19, 2013
For some people id agree with you but I honestly don't give a flying flip about sleeping with her I actually care about her I got to know her better than about anyone else and the more I learn the farther I fall for her. I sometimes hate myself for feeling this way and have tried to stop. I even tried not being around her but everytime I do somehow we end up in situation where we're alone together so we talk alot, I would love to just be able to hold her hand and to take her out on a date. If a relationship were to arise I would want it to start from dishonesty and deceit because she deserves better than that.
awesomeness

United States

#9 Apr 19, 2013
Laura wrote:
Does that make me ho?
No laura, stuff like this happens all the time. People who have never been in a situation like this would probably be very derogative towards you but, unless your sleeping with a different man or twenty every night or accepting compensation for y'alls happy time you are no ho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief of Police Alberto Guajardo 13 min Beto 34
Luchia La Zorra de Eagle Pass 1 hr Diana 8
La vieja ridicula de Martha Ritchie pone los cu... (Apr '12) 1 hr Sancho 30
Charcoal Grill is officially coming back 1 hr Little Johnny Da ... 15
Why don't the fix our streets 2 hr Simple 23
Trump is lucifer 2 hr Hypocrite 9
Best baseball and softball hands in eagle pass 5 hr Notgood 3

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance