Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#70 Jul 26, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha aver quien soy
a deranged, psychopathic, insecure, pathetic female who is in a relationship with a good for nothing douche bag who treats every female like trash, and jumps around from bed to bed just to see who will be stupid enough to keep taking him back.... Well, did I guess correctly?? Haha
Depressed 2

Dallas, TX

#71 Jul 26, 2012
depressed wrote:
<quoted text> i guess I hve to take it one day at a time, thanks for trying to help,i know i hve to give it time, but its sooo hard:(
i am going through same situation she changed my life we had so much in common actuallyeverything from physical activities, animal lovers, music, etc. Our relationship became so strong that we vowed nothing could come between us i thought just like that she wasnt there reasons i will never understand. Talk about difficult moments she was the one that could cheer me up. I miss her dearly, one thing is certain i will always love her.
Depressed 2

Dallas, TX

#73 Jul 26, 2012
MissyJR wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened? If u don't mind me asking.
up until this day i wish i had an answer. I do know for certain that we will meet again. I know deep in her heart i still have a special place
meds

Haslet, TX

#75 Jul 27, 2012
Depressed 2 wrote:
<quoted text>up until this day i wish i had an answer. I do know for certain that we will meet again. I know deep in her heart i still have a special place
See a doctor get you some happy pills and it will be much easier, depression is nothing to play with, I miss someone too I see him in my dreams hear his voice or see him smile however the man I miss is Daddy to me. Killed by doctors,
depressed

United States

#76 Jul 27, 2012
Tossing and turning all night just thinking of u, woken up and you're the first thing I think of... missing you like CRAZY!!!!
Depressed 2

Dallas, TX

#77 Jul 27, 2012
depressed wrote:
Tossing and turning all night just thinking of u, woken up and you're the first thing I think of... missing you like CRAZY!!!!
i am the same way i ms u
depressed

United States

#78 Jul 27, 2012
Today I found out you don't want to do anything with me, that's fine ill leave it at that, it breaks my heart,but now I know I can't be living like this,i guess i needed to hear that,so it can make me astrong person and forget you....I've been through worse I know I can get over you,my last posting of you...have a good life ..
still here

Eagle Pass, TX

#79 Jul 27, 2012
didnt know u to give up so easy. still here. and u are missed as well.
meds

Haslet, TX

#80 Jul 27, 2012
depressed wrote:
Today I found out you don't want to do anything with me, that's fine ill leave it at that, it breaks my heart,but now I know I can't be living like this,i guess i needed to hear that,so it can make me astrong person and forget you....I've been through worse I know I can get over you,my last posting of you...have a good life ..
He's crazy find something to stay busy. He's playing with you. Like a cat and mouse game. How old r u
depressed

United States

#81 Jul 27, 2012
meds wrote:
<quoted text>
He's crazy find something to stay busy. He's playing with you. Like a cat and mouse game. How old r u
meds
#82 Jul 27, 2012
why cant you move on, its not like you have anything to loose or did you guys have kids together.
lol
#83 Jul 27, 2012
todavia sigues just move on you look stupid on here and stop calling him private vavosa.
meds

Haslet, TX

#84 Jul 27, 2012
depressed wrote:
<quoted text>28...
that wasn't me in the last post but girl there are too many men in this world to waste your time on someone who is playing games with you
depressed

United States

#85 Jul 27, 2012
lol wrote:
todavia sigues just move on you look stupid on here and stop calling him private vavosa.
ur such an a$$, u move on from this forum, don't need ur pathetic comments looser!
depressed

United States

#86 Jul 27, 2012
meds wrote:
<quoted text>
that wasn't me in the last post but girl there are too many men in this world to waste your time on someone who is playing games with you
yes now I know its not worth it, I guess I needed to hear that to move on....concentrating on my life now! Thks meds...
coworker
#88 Jul 27, 2012
hahaha me das riza pendeja mrs depressed or should i say marilu so obvious its you putting all this stuff here get a life and move on
lol
#89 Jul 27, 2012
sure u say im a loser look at you your the loser putting stuff about someone that left you for someone better hahahaha idiot.

Location hidden

#91 Jul 27, 2012
coworker wrote:
hahaha me das riza pendeja mrs depressed or should i say marilu so obvious its you putting all this stuff here get a life and move on
Wow, you really want "depressed" to be this marilu chick you speak of... you must really be intimidated by her if you have to constantly try and bash her. Hahaha, you really are a pathetic loser, and if this guy left her for you, maybe he got tired of a real woman and needed his trash back! lol

Location hidden

#92 Jul 27, 2012
lol wrote:
sure u say im a loser look at you your the loser putting stuff about someone that left you for someone better hahahaha idiot.
if you were in fact so much better, you would not have to reassure anyone, especially not by putting it on topix of all places! YOU ARE LAME!! Hahaha
meds

Haslet, TX

#93 Jul 27, 2012
DASH12 wrote:
<quoted text>if you were in fact so much better, you would not have to reassure anyone, especially not by putting it on topix of all places! YOU ARE LAME!! Hahaha
Lol lol lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Article. Very interesting names inc... 5 min Albert Daniel 1
Maverick coach 6 min Geenz 3
School Buses Drop Off Students At Bridge! 24 min Albert Daniel 74
Maribel Flores aligned with Saucedo clan 33 min fake media 2
Russia>Meheeco 35 min Hippie Peace 11
Eagle Passans who celebrate Mexican independence 38 min Pepito 30
Good natured SKULL 1 hr Albert Daniel 1

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance