i like my coworker but.......

i like my coworker but.......

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

D Q Dude

Eagle Pass, TX

#2 Aug 15, 2012
nameless wrote:
I think he has a girl. and i know i can offer him a much better life but i dont want to be ruining his current on and off relationship :-(
It really sounds like destiny,like you can save him from his current hell. He would be grateful forever. But hurry, I'm sure you're not the only one that sees this.
Dont Assume

San Antonio, TX

#3 Aug 15, 2012
nameless wrote:
I think he has a girl. and i know i can offer him a much better life but i dont want to be ruining his current on and off relationship :-(
It's wrong to assume that you could offer him better or more. There is no way to know that. Maybe his girl treats him like a king. Like they say.... Don't sh!t where you eat! Me endiendes?????
D Q Dude

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Aug 15, 2012
Dont Assume wrote:
<quoted text>
It's wrong to assume that you could offer him better or more. There is no way to know that. Maybe his girl treats him like a king. Like they say.... Don't sh!t where you eat! Me endiendes?????
That is total B.S.!!!! Why don't you want her to be happy?? If the relationship is on again off again, duh, it's obvious he needs help!! I guarantee someone maybe the wrong one,will throw him a lifeline.
Dont Assume

United States

#6 Aug 15, 2012
nameless wrote:
Why do you think you can offer him a better life, if you're not even sure he has a girlfriend. You're just being selfish, you just want wants good for you.
Laura Ramos

United States

#7 Aug 15, 2012
nameless wrote:
Can I borrow him for a week? I can give him therapy to teach him how to hold it longer and be a better lover, a sex machine.
D Q Dude

Eagle Pass, TX

#8 Aug 15, 2012
Laura Ramos wrote:
<quoted text> Can I borrow him for a week? I can give him therapy to teach him how to hold it longer and be a better lover, a sex machine.
that sounds like an awesome offer, I'm sure she knows what she's talking about..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valedictorian 17 min Mad momma 17
New business locations 29 min More food 3
La Peaches y Joe Dirt are the worse idiots........ 36 min Peaches 5
Status of Vanessa Velasquez case 1 hr FYI 1
Election Was Fair 1 hr citizen 4
Police officers with illegal window tint on per... 3 hr Jimmy the Bartender 42
Need a Job 3 hr Job Searching in EP 2

Eagle Pass Jobs

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages