best baseball players in ep
jajaja

Del Rio, TX

#64 Jan 17, 2010
sas antonio wrote:
felix tamez is one of the best players ive seen play baseball!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha ! Good one.
30 yr fixer

United States

#65 Jan 18, 2010
back when mike villarreal, nik libson, trez, butter, isaac heredia, jaime gonz. willie moreno, cariel mtz. were playing. good group of baseball players...
yu know it

Stephenville, TX

#66 Jan 18, 2010
johnathan lafrenz '10
trey marquez '08
danny medellin '10
willie espinoza
jesse gonzales
these guys r beast !
lalala

United States

#67 Jan 21, 2010
veiwer wrote:
If were talking about kids , around 12-15 , i say Eric Gonzalez & R.J Ruiz are the top two , Ive seen those guys play & wow!. Now if were talking about high school , yu certainly have to go with Eric Valdez
Haha rj ruiz? Seriously? Damn that guy sucks! Look at his size too! He can't even bat!
yu know it

Blanco, TX

#68 Jan 22, 2010
Trey Marquez
Willie Espinoza
Jesse Gonsalez
Johnthan Lafrenz
Chris Villa
Mon De La Garza
Gabriel Lopez &;
Juan Carlos Lopez "JC"
agree and disagree

Waterloo, Canada

#69 Jan 22, 2010
curious wrote:
THE WHOLE CUBS BASEBALL TEAM IS THE FUTURE OF THIS TOWN'S BASEBALL. THE ARE REALLY GOOD EPSECIALLY RJ RUIZ
. most of the cubs are really good players, but rj isn't one Of the best. The coaches need to open there eyes and really evaluate there players. The Problem wit the team is that a lot of these kids r either coaches kids or politician kids, and when there not doing good they don't take them out. There for the coaches are causing the team to lose.
agree to disagree

United States

#71 Jan 22, 2010
the cubs players are actually the best of their age BECAUSE of their coaches who YES happen to be their fathers. their fathers were great baseball players. David Chisum - Kevin Chisum, Gera Gonzalez - Eric Gonzalez, Eddie Roiz - Jacoup Roiz, Ricky Ruiz - RJ. Ruiz, Jerry Garcia - Jerry Garcia Jr., Hershey Elguezabal - Dillon Elguezabal and the rest of the players have been supported by their families and invested alot of their time and dedication to this TEAM that has been together for almost 8 years now. WAY TO GO CUBS! YOU ALL ARE THE FUTURE EAGLE PASS EAGLES! And to address the last post, RJ Ruiz is not the best player, none of the cubs players consider themselves THE BEST, they have been taught that they ALL have strengths and weaknesses and all the STRENGTHS in each and everyone of them is what makes this team a WHOLE.
chicago cubs

Laredo, TX

#72 Jan 22, 2010
lalala wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha rj ruiz? Seriously? Damn that guy sucks! Look at his size too! He can't even bat!
i myself have heard and seen a lot of these kids playing baseball and im also friends with their fathers......they are young and a great team but como on lets not talk bad about them or start crowning them champions of the world just yet... they are young and still have obstacles and bumps along the way that they have to conquer before getting to where they need to be
agree to disagree

United States

#73 Jan 22, 2010
and im sure more than half of these players will be Eagles if their parents continue to support them the way they do. and if they "continue to crown them" everyday because that is what helps with their confidence. i was once told to expect the best from your kid, and he will deliver. more so than one whose parent expect them to fail. they are young, and there will be obstacles and bumps, but i BELIEVE the majority of the CUBS will get there.
chicago cubs

Laredo, TX

#74 Jan 22, 2010
they used to say the same about zapata and zurita in football.......coco salinas and felix tamez in baseball when they were 13-15 and what happened to them im just saying hold off on making them the next a-rod life has barely begun with them
as a sister

Waterloo, Canada

#75 Jan 22, 2010
from what I see when I watch them play, is that even if a kid isn't doing great they keep on playing him just because he's a coaches sun. the sad thing is that these r the kids that grow up thinking there great player s and get hit by reality when they graduate. all because there coaches wouldn't sit them down when they had to so they could get that drive and do better. ..oh and Parents don't think your not 2 blame aswell
Other players

United States

#76 Jan 22, 2010
There was this kid a tall kid left handed kid. Played good when he was a Senior he had a long hit streak but was never acknowledged for it. Why would he he was not from here.
ex baseball player

United States

#77 Jan 22, 2010
coco salinas and felix tamez at least played college ball and did real good!!!!!!!!!i consider them great players.
lol

United States

#78 Jan 23, 2010
feliz tamez
lol

Richardson, TX

#79 Feb 12, 2010
c'mon this thread is about the best players who ever came OUT of EP....Chisum, Lefty, Ray. That's it! Ni Mendoza
Beast

Laurel, MD

#80 Feb 12, 2010
How many of the Cubs would be successful on a team where their fathers weren't the coaches? Maybe Eric and Diego and that is about it.
NQV

Laredo, TX

#81 Feb 12, 2010
deja ya a esos niņos just cuz your kid is the fifth outfielder and only plays because of the everyone plays rule
lover

San Antonio, TX

#82 Mar 4, 2010
everyone knows jds a beast. idk why yall tlkn shit
Queti

Rockport, TX

#83 Mar 5, 2010
Xavier "chuck" Cano, he's a beast on thT mound. Eric V, jay Mott jonAthon lafrenz umm manny galVan used to be good in the summer seasons but that kid let drugs anD bad influences get the best of him, Hector Gloria jaimio from ephs, flaco And the rendones are also beasts from winn
Joe

Dallas, TX

#84 Mar 5, 2010
Come on people we want real players not the roster for the circus. All these clowns have never faced a real baseball team. Baseball is a sport you have to be born to do, not just because your daddy throws you a baseball means you're a player. Please somebody get this list of clowns off this site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diego y la travesti de walmart 4 hr Wicho 12
Commish Ruiz comments on maquinitas closures 4 hr Turtle 12
I want to go out ....30 yr female 6 hr Claudio 16
Why Do Mex Guys have One Long Pinky Nail??? (Jun '14) 10 hr Oldschool 55
Guadalupe Cardona rematch versus Roberto Ruiz 11 hr Cierto 3
So will Rick Ramos enter district judge race? 11 hr Winner 14
Cc Winn embarrassing 35-0 playoff loss 11 hr Resident 7

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance