Cristina from ALLIED GYM ARRESTED?

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spiderman

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Sep 6, 2010
How embarrasing, according to the news she was arrested for stealing? is that what it is? it said she stole thousands of dollars from a finance company. maybe she is stealing from the gyms register also? who knows? Maybe that is why they raised the prices at the gym?
jay

Rockport, TX

#2 Sep 6, 2010
christina who?
WTF

Houston, TX

#3 Sep 7, 2010
wow thats a poor sad woman.. to steal!!
lol

United States

#4 Sep 10, 2010
estan subiendo los precios porque la cristina se esta robando el dinero pero no lo han comprovado por eso no la corren.
Anonymous

San Antonio, TX

#5 Sep 10, 2010
You idiot.... You know how many Cristina's there are that probably go to that gym???? Pendeja!!!
jaja

United States

#6 Sep 10, 2010
Tambien Gracie Cigarroa se esta robando el dinero del allieD gym aparte de P*ta ratera la pobrE Zorra jajaJa se nota que necesita quien la mantenga jajajajaja.
lol

Dallas, TX

#7 Sep 10, 2010
Bert Ramsey, I think u r the idiot becau. se they r talking about Cristina that works there. Not the people that go there.
lol

Dallas, TX

#8 Sep 10, 2010
Come on Cristina, just tell everyone why u got arrested and what u did with the money u took from the finance co. I think if u get a good jury u can probably get four or five years in jail.
lol

Dallas, TX

#10 Sep 10, 2010
So u r saying that both r stealing from the gym but Cristina is the one that has been charged so far. Remember until the other one has been chrged u have nothing on her.
lol

Dallas, TX

#11 Sep 10, 2010
Come on, Cristina is the one that works the evening shift at the gym. Do need a description? Ugly, rude., with a lot on her mind. Envious with hatred towards everyone except married men. Ha!!"
cristina

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Sep 10, 2010
f#@? you all!!!! they have not proved anythng yet.I am on my way to live in piedras negras antes de que me descubran.
i know

United States

#13 Sep 11, 2010
her last name is christina cortez, and she also goes by martinez.. she likes young boys and also married men..her daughter is Ronnie Jo Euresti.. she was on topix too not to long ago
lol

Dallas, TX

#14 Sep 11, 2010
Jail time........
irene

United States

#16 Sep 24, 2010
omg...
omg

United States

#17 Sep 24, 2010
oh wow!!!
kuvo

United States

#19 Sep 30, 2010
cristina wrote:
f#@? you all!!!! they have not proved anythng yet.I am on my way to live in piedras negras antes de que me descubran.
lol. That is too funny, good one!
recuperacion

Del Rio, TX

#20 Oct 27, 2010
Ha ha good descriptions. I know EXACTLY who yall are talking about.
X morning Customer

Del Rio, TX

#21 Oct 27, 2010
She's the ugly one that takes the floor manager morning shift now.
Papi Chulo

Del Rio, TX

#23 Oct 27, 2010
i know wrote:
her last name is christina cortez, and she also goes by martinez.. she likes young boys and also married men..her daughter is Ronnie Jo Euresti.. she was on topix too not to long ago
Ayyy pasate poquito dinero para aca antes de que den contigo.
sssssk

Eagle Pass, TX

#24 Oct 27, 2010
That is so embarrassing!!!! And walks around like she all that, thinking she a MILF!!! Damn get a nose job lady!! U looka like a man tooo!!!How can they have people like her work there? Her kids must be proud of her....... Fist knowing that ur mom is a whore but a thief too...... damn what a shame!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Legends of Tejano deserve equal billing 47 min White Mike 17
Jobs in eagle pass tx (Feb '08) 1 hr Oldie 2
Cc Winn embarrassing 35-0 playoff loss 2 hr No MMS 6
LAFB Welcomes You 2 hr Las Aguilas 3
School Board HELP 2 hr 2Cents 14
Why so many midgets in Eagle Pass? 3 hr Jimmy the Bartender 12
Looking for serious relationship 28/m 4 hr Jimmy the Bartender 12

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance