Soy homo sexual and I love God.

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Noe

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 24, 2013
God made me this way and I can't do nothing about it because I love men. Why do I want a woman if I don't feel attracted to her. I know what I am and what I love. There's no denying that this is the work of god and he loves me just as much as I love him. I talk to god all the time. If god doesnt have a problem with my lifestyle why should you have a problem with it?
LOL

San Antonio, TX

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Noe wrote:
God made me this way and I can't do nothing about it because I love men. Why do I want a woman if I don't feel attracted to her. I know what I am and what I love. There's no denying that this is the work of god and he loves me just as much as I love him. I talk to god all the time. If god doesnt have a problem with my lifestyle why should you have a problem with it?
You may love Him, but He doesn't love you! jajajajajaj LMFAO
According to the bible, YOU'RE AN ABOMINATION!!!!!!
Tommy

San Antonio, TX

#3 Feb 24, 2013
God doesn't mind you being gay, it's the perverted sexual acts He disproves of. So as long as you don't cross that line, you'll be fine! Blessings to you!
metoo

Houston, TX

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Tommy wrote:
God doesn't mind you being gay, it's the perverted sexual acts He disproves of. So as long as you don't cross that line, you'll be fine! Blessings to you!
I totally agree with you
sunny

Carrizo Springs, TX

#5 Feb 24, 2013
This goes out to LOL..u must has a pea sized brain not to come up with ur own gay words, apparently so a those who fk around with their cousins and call it normal or those who masterbate UR ONE OF THEM :*). So in the future when writing on someones comment make sure ur homework don't come from the Bible , god dont love everyone..and im sure if he could he'd piss on u for using his words in unkind way....loves and drugs*
The Behavior

San Antonio, TX

#6 Feb 24, 2013
sunny wrote:
This goes out to LOL..u must has a pea sized brain not to come up with ur own gay words, apparently so a those who fk around with their cousins and call it normal or those who masterbate UR ONE OF THEM :*). So in the future when writing on someones comment make sure ur homework don't come from the Bible , god dont love everyone..and im sure if he could he'd piss on u for using his words in unkind way....loves and drugs*
Yes, God does love everyone, just not the behavior! So as long as gays don't bang one another, he'll be happy with them too!!!!! It ain't that complicated people!!!! LMFAO
Anonymous

Carrizo Springs, TX

#7 Feb 24, 2013
debes mejor callarte la boca, Dios no ama a todos, y menos a la gente que se la pasa pensando en maneras de discrimar otras maneras de ser, Apoco si tu y tu Esposa /Novia tienen sexo antes de casar se, los va querrer de todos modos, o cuando la haces que te lambe tu penee? Si vas a escribir De Dios, ponte a pensar en el, la proxima ves que te masturbes como dijo Sunny, Idiotas.
Dont Waste Your Time

San Antonio, TX

#8 Feb 24, 2013
la chancla wrote:
debes mejor callarte la boca, Dios no ama a todos, y menos a la gente que se la pasa pensando en maneras de discrimar otras maneras de ser, Apoco si tu y tu Esposa /Novia tienen sexo antes de casar se, los va querrer de todos modos, o cuando la haces que te lambe tu penee? Si vas a escribir De Dios, ponte a pensar en el, la proxima ves que te masturbes como dijo Sunny, Idiotas.
Sorry, this isn't mexico! We speak English in the United States! Try a Topix in Piedras, I'm sure they have them. LMFAO
Just Be Careful

San Antonio, TX

#9 Feb 24, 2013
I don't doubt that you love God, I think that's awesome! Just be careful not to get involved in any gay acts with another person of the same sex! That's where you cross the line! But I commend you for your loving of God! He loves you too! He just hates the gay behavior. Please refrain!
Pastor

Eagle Pass, TX

#10 Feb 24, 2013
Jesus never once mentioned anything about gay people in the bible. But others did. You're all stupid for saying all these bad things to Noe. Noe god loves you too and those who are judging you are not gods children. They are not messengers of god and they're just evil. If you're a devoted Christian then you'll be fine in the end.
Read Your Bible Again

San Antonio, TX

#11 Feb 24, 2013
Pastor wrote:
Jesus never once mentioned anything about gay people in the bible. But others did. You're all stupid for saying all these bad things to Noe. Noe god loves you too and those who are judging you are not gods children. They are not messengers of god and they're just evil. If you're a devoted Christian then you'll be fine in the end.
Read Your Bible Pastor!!! LMFAO

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.(NKJ, Leviticus 18:22)

If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.(NKJ, Leviticus 20:13)
metoo

Houston, TX

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Read Your Bible Again wrote:
<quoted text>
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.(NKJ, Leviticus 18:22)
If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.(NKJ, Leviticus 20:13)
you are a Quack....!!!!! I been off and on with guys and really enjoy. I am very careful. I believe this wrong was for the strong and not the weak. And you live s weak life...sorry for you. PRISONER
Gaylord

Eagle Pass, TX

#13 Feb 24, 2013
metoo wrote:
<quoted text> you are a Quack....!!!!! I been off and on with guys and really enjoy. I am very careful. I believe this wrong was for the strong and not the weak. And you live s weak life...sorry for you. PRISONER
What are you talking about? He just showed you why it's a sin in black and white and you still won't accept it... It's the worst kind of rebellion. Sofom and Gommorah.
HellNo

Eagle Pass, TX

#14 Feb 24, 2013
You all are dillusional and stupid!
Not Worried

United States

#15 Feb 24, 2013
Gaylord wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about? He just showed you why it's a sin in black and white and you still won't accept it... It's the worst kind of rebellion. Sofom and Gommorah.
You can talk to these gays til you're blue in the face. Let them have their fun. Satan has much planned for then after death.
chicken wings

Eagle Pass, TX

#16 Feb 24, 2013
Read Your Bible Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy eating pork myself.
Eagle Eye

Houston, TX

#19 Feb 24, 2013
Noe wrote:
I am so proud of you and god bless you for not loosing ur faith and ur right god does know what he does:)
Lady dredd

Eagle Pass, TX

#20 Feb 24, 2013
You are a wonderful person. And don't let these Christian haters get you down. Life ain't perfect and if loving another man was wrong god would of done something about it like making sure no one does such acts but love is blind and you can love who ever you want to love. Men on men or women on women. You're all gods children and don't let no one tell you differently. You don't need their approval because god approves you and loves you just as much.
Noe wrote:
lily

Denver, CO

#23 Feb 25, 2013
Tommy wrote:
obviously u dont read the bible,if u believe in God then u should believe being gay is abomination the bible says it..sorry but we all stryggle in different ways to serve the Lord as he wants nd to yall gays I think it would b in that matter of fighting against that feeling that God does not accet according to his Word ...Pray nd he I help u realize d truth,,God blesd yall
metoo

Dallas, TX

#24 Feb 25, 2013
You are sinners as well...just because you are. Reading the bible does not. Mean you are going to heaven....the bible is just a book of instructions ; sometimes we have to modify to make things work better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Legends of Tejano deserve equal billing 16 min Chava 16
School Board HELP 25 min Numbers 13
Why so many midgets in Eagle Pass? 34 min Jimmy the Bartender 12
Looking for serious relationship 28/m 1 hr Jimmy the Bartender 12
Angel Garza workin as a sripper in Virginia 1 hr Tattoo Artist 2 2
Vans to SA 5 hr Rider 3
Transportation escolar y Las movidas del direct... 7 hr Professional Driver 5

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance