why do men cheat
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wifey

United States

#23 Mar 26, 2013
silvia wrote:
Give him what he wants he really means he wants a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets that's all you have to do and love and feed him
It works both ways. Everyone has "needs" it's not just sex either- everyone have different needs- like could be emotional too. Couples need to try to work on each others needs not be looking elsewhere.
silvia

San Antonio, TX

#24 Mar 26, 2013
wifey wrote:
<quoted text>
It works both ways. Everyone has "needs" it's not just sex either- everyone have different needs- like could be emotional too. Couples need to try to work on each others needs not be looking elsewhere.
men don't go behind the wife's back to chat with other females the have sex with them I know its not all about sex I'm married but sex is a big deal
wifey

Grove, OK

#25 Mar 26, 2013
silvia wrote:
<quoted text>men don't go behind the wife's back to chat with other females the have sex with them I know its not all about sex I'm married but sex is a big deal
Then pay attend that's YOUR need. For others it's MONEY, or RESPECT, or ATTENTION, or the ADVENTURE. It's a million different things everyone is different. So if you LOVE someone & you have any MORALS & VALUES you work on your marriage so you meet their needs & they meet yours!
la nena
#26 Mar 26, 2013
yeah but guys always want us to do everything and they dont do shit .....i mean they exepect to much from us when they dont even try
disappointed

Lockhart, TX

#27 Mar 26, 2013
I trusted my husband blindly. The hurt and humiliation that I felt when I found out, I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. If only you guys would hve a clue. Why can't u even consider the damage that this does to ur wife!!!!
la nena
#28 Mar 26, 2013
i know d feeling i mean is so hurt full u can never forget it

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#29 Mar 26, 2013
i wonder wrote:
is rare when a women cheats she has to have so many reasons to do it
Thats not true. I'm a man who has never cheated on a woman in my life, but of the ones that I've been with I have been cheated on by at least one, and another I found out was planning to.
I think people cheat because they are insecure about themselves and want the extra attention. Keep in mind not to take it personally, it has nothing to do with you. But definately drop the person like a bad habbit, because thats exactly what they are.
la nena
#30 Mar 26, 2013
well then ur looking for the wrong womens but i mean every girl whos faith gets cheated on
la nena
#31 Mar 26, 2013
and yeah i get u and thanks i mean i just decided to only think of me n no one els
el gallo

United States

#32 Mar 26, 2013
i wonder wrote:
yeah guys dont think all they think about is sex maybwe we should hit them with the same coin so theey feel what we feel
been there done that it doesnt work thats the way ur spouse is they wont change
juan

Eagle Pass, TX

#33 Mar 26, 2013
Méxican are nothing but cheaters they have no respect towards women that's the problem. Thy think women are there to serve them and be their slaves
Jhonny

Lockhart, TX

#34 Mar 26, 2013
juan wrote:
Méxican are nothing but cheaters they have no respect towards women that's the problem. Thy think women are there to serve them and be their slaves
JUAN!! PABLO ZAPATA, Por que tas hablando asi de tu jente!
Esa es platica de mujeres salgase de hai mihijo,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica perez 1 hr Mary 1
Trump Orders Students Deported 1 hr Albert Daniel 15
Home wreckers 2 hr Victim 1
Ernesto Guevara resigns 2 hr Adios 26
News Soldier From Texas Awarded Silver Star (Sep '07) 2 hr Blackscorpion 3
Chief Alberto Guajardo and his "Keystone Cops" 2 hr El wanna know 87
What do you know about Ricardo Besa 2 hr Brownie pie 7
Robert E. Elem - Time to replace name 5 hr Pos si 22

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web