why do men cheat
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i wonder
#1 Mar 25, 2013
why can they ever be a faitthfull man in this world is so hard to find one now in days
chato

Eagle Pass, TX

#2 Mar 25, 2013
i wonder wrote:
why can they ever be a faitthfull man in this world is so hard to find one now in days
It all depends,there many reasons
i wonder
#4 Mar 25, 2013
dont u ever wonder how she feels do u even care that u hurt someone
i wonder
#5 Mar 25, 2013
i think is very disrespectful to do that to someone who gives u her all
chato

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 Mar 26, 2013
i wonder wrote:
i think is very disrespectful to do that to someone who gives u her all
The problem is that you'r not appreciated,best thing to do is to move on:(
i wonder
#7 Mar 26, 2013
i though of that so many times but i dont know why i cant its hard but i am one dayy cause this is to much
i wonder
#9 Mar 26, 2013
is rare when a women cheats she has to have so many reasons to do it
chato

Eagle Pass, TX

#10 Mar 26, 2013
i wonder wrote:
i though of that so many times but i dont know why i cant its hard but i am one dayy cause this is to much
Is he your 1'st boyfriend? The reason i ask its couse thats the way it feels that you cant and that you'll never find that someone
cuz

Eagle Pass, TX

#11 Mar 26, 2013
Wives take husbands for granted, start bitching at them for everything and men feel apprceiated from someone ele when they start complementing him and treating him better than his own wife. Oh and wives go from siz 4 to size 18in a cpl of years. Thats why too.
disappointed

Eagle Pass, TX

#12 Mar 26, 2013
In my case, when my husband cheated on me and I got to meet the hoe I was so disappointed cuz she was bigger n very ugly. To this day I dont know what he saw in her. She looks like a wrestler!!!
Really

Eagle Pass, TX

#13 Mar 26, 2013
I think men & woman cheat the same and it has nothing to do with the other partner. If you don't love your self you can not love anyone else. Communication is essential in any relationship. The only ones losing are the children if they have any we need to think we are teaching them by example what a marriage is if we allow our partner to cheat it gives them the message men cheat & woman take it or vice versa. Love & respect your self and instill that in your children.
Word

Hondo, TX

#14 Mar 26, 2013
Once women start having kids, they make them number one, and their husbands a very distant number two. What women need to do is love both their kids and their husbands equally.
help

United States

#15 Mar 26, 2013
disappointed wrote:
In my case, when my husband cheated on me and I got to meet the hoe I was so disappointed cuz she was bigger n very ugly. To this day I dont know what he saw in her. She looks like a wrestler!!!
Wow this is my story..My husbands sancha looks like tazmanian devil. Its gross but I guess men only care about sex even if its with the most horrible women on earth. And I was dissappointed also me being young and all. And her so horyible and old. Men are pigs and yet us wives still feel sorry for them:-/
help

United States

#16 Mar 26, 2013
Horrible
Guessing

Hickory, NC

#17 Mar 26, 2013
Because they can....
Ion

Crystal City, TX

#18 Mar 26, 2013
Unfortunately it happens more often than not. The question will always remain why do we cheat on our partner. I guess will never know. It's an unexplained human behavior.
tejano

Del Rio, TX

#19 Mar 26, 2013
Why do us guys cheat? Ladies check out this video.

wifey

Eagle Pass, TX

#20 Mar 26, 2013
It has to do with morals & values. Does the person have any. And self discipline. We are human beings with urges but what departed us from animals is our intelligence & morals & values. Some people prefer not to think about it & take the easy way & let their animal instincts take over :/
i wonder
#21 Mar 26, 2013
yeah guys dont think all they think about is sex maybwe we should hit them with the same coin so theey feel what we feel
silvia

San Antonio, TX

#22 Mar 26, 2013
Give him what he wants he really means he wants a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets that's all you have to do and love and feed him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maverick County Voters 10 min Gloria Quit in 1 Day 16
Proposed Mayors post deleted 43 min EPVoter 2
EP Basketball 44 min EPParent 3
Shootout in Seco Mines 1 hr dps 17
Cockfighting Roosters 1 hr Nature 11
Massive voter turnout today 4 hr Voter 11
Ep women Hot or Shallow 12 hr Nomorestamps 5

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance