Guys with piercings on their dicks

Guys with piercings on their dicks

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

Very curious

Pflugerville, TX

#1 Jan 3, 2011
Has any girl out there ever had a guy with a piercing on their dicks? Reason being my friend told me she married the dude she's with cause of Tht n well she said something about him putting it on in jail or something... She said it feels so fckn good n I wana get more insight on it how many of u girls have had one n there names so I can know who the hell has one dying to try it out.....
not pleasure for me

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2011
I have been with a guy that has piercings but in reality i DIDNT like it , i just felt it bothered and wasnt feeling the pleasure but maybe every one is different. My friend had always told me it was the shit till i personally tried it and nope something i don't want to try again. But u r more than free to try it. :)
to silli

Houston, TX

#4 Jan 3, 2011
he put it on in jail? i didnt know they put genital piercing in jail. hmmmm?

Dallas, TX

#6 May 8, 2012
Im pretty sure his dick was swallon and dnt females wonder if its gonna cut there inside? Seriously correct me if im mistaking

United States

#7 May 8, 2012
Having a pierced penis is not a good thing. Just like piercings on the ears give out that funky white residue, it happens on the penis. Google it to see some messed up piercings. Caution to anyone wanting to see. If you had a pierced penis you will throw up.

United States

#8 May 8, 2012
I dated a girl with a pierced tongue and that def felt good!
Public Enemy

United States

#9 May 8, 2012
Ive seen a few flicks where the gal has her ahole pierced...looks pretty naughty...
...and on @ movie a gal had her but hole tattood..that must have hurt!(sexy n naughty)

San Antonio, TX

#10 May 8, 2012
I'm looking for a place where I can get my asss-h@le pierced!!!! lol Then ya'll can lick on it!!!

Zapata, TX

#11 May 8, 2012
rosa e. de la cerda love all kinds of dicks as long u have mecos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is it safe to cross into Mexico 19 min Local 2
isd chief 25 min Citizen 1
Clinton: Congress Will Use This To Lock Her Up 47 min Alert 2
Maverick Court House stinks 1 hr Mario 2
50-60yr old woman still getting knocked up? (Sep '15) 3 hr Yes 35
La modelo helen mtz 4 hr Ouch 2
Illegal Pass does it again hit and run cover up 6 hr so true 34

Eagle Pass Jobs

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages