Where is my clothes washer and dryer Elizabeth

Posted in the Eagle Mountain Forum

Arkansas Crime Victim

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Oct 29, 2012
I was recently a theft victim by a "lady" that I had to forclose on the house she bought from me. She stopped paying the owner-financed mortgage, failed to pay the property taxes for 2010, 2011,(and will be responsible for a large portion of the 2012 property taxes). When she fled the state of Arkanas, she stole my Kenmore washer and dryer.

I have tracked her to Eagle Mountain, Utah, and most possibly is living in the 7500 block of Kaylee Court. She was last driving a silver Mazda with Arkansas license plates. I have reason to believe the stolen property is possibly being stored in a 2-car garage and the homeowner does not even realize she might be an accessory to a crime by aiding and abetting a thief by allowing stolen property to be stored in her garage.

This "lady" used to work, and might still work for Dollar General. She has told so many lies to so many different people, I am sure she is having a hard time keeping tracking of what she said to whom. Each of the lies she has told have made their way back to me and I have solid proof that she is a liar, and it is a fact, not just a wild claim.

I would describe her identificaiton as SSN: 26X-XX-0X9X7, 56 years old (driven hard and put away wet), DL# Unknown, white female, black hair; fair acne-like complexion; eye color: Brown, Approximately 5 7 tall, maybe 150 pounds (give or take 10#).

A theft complaint has been filed with the local police department in Arkansas. It will be tough to get a job with an arrest warrant outstanding in another jurisdiction.

I will be suing her shorty in civil court, and if she thinks she is having a hard time finding a job now, just wait until she has so many judgments against her, that she might as well as dig a deeper hole to crawl into.

If you think you have any helpful information, feel free to post it here. Thanks for taking the time to read about one of your neighbors......one you definitely do not want in your neighborhood.

If it is any consolation Elizabeth, attorney E.B. is the one that encouraged me to file the theft report with the police as well as seek recourse in civil court for the taxes, fees, and financial problems you have caused me. Always address the judge as....Your Honor.

Financial Wizard - NO

Cherokee Village, AR

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Why would someone buy four properies in Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas, pay hard earned money for them, and the fail to pay the property taxes for them, in some cases, delinquent on taxes for 2010 and 2011?
If I had the money to pay American Land Company $1,000 for a lost on Des Moines Lane, I think I could come up with a way to pay the $268.05 delinqent taxes for 2011 and 2011.
What if I spent my hard earned money for a gorgeous lot near Pioneer Park for $1,000 only not to pay my 2010 and 2011 taxes in the amount of $263.25.
Then, continue to be financially stupid and buy more property in a very quiet part of town for $2,000.00 from American Land Company and again fail to pay my property taxes for 2010 and 2011 in the amount of $263.25.
Finally, spend another $1,000 for a lot on Lookout Drive to American Land Company, and pay all my taxes except for 2011 in the amount of $129.55.
Does this make any financial sense to anyone??
Don't worry; don't pay the taxes. The property will be turned over to the State of Arkansas to be sold for pennies on the dollar. Just imagine owing your own parcel of land in good ole retirement country USA for just taxes and filing fees? It does not get any better than that......except for the person who can't find enough nickels and dimes in the couch cushion to pay the taxes.
That is how you get ahead in life, huh? Buy high, sell low.........no, buy high and give away!!!!!!
Here Comes the Judge

Cherokee Village, AR

#3 Nov 5, 2012
I have 3 years to file civil charges against the lady that stole my washer and dryer.(I probably can get an extension if she is in jail on theft charges).

Lets see: add to that the delinquent property taxes she owes me for 2010, 2011, and the prorated portion for 2012. I think I would just go did a hole and hide myself in it.

Oh, the lapsed termite contract too. Can't believe someone does not know how to read; tells the termite inspector to leave because she does not have a contact.

On top of all that, can you believe the audacity of someone to take all of the expensive compact flourescent lights (CFL) and replace them with rinky-dink Dollar General brand bulbs? How low can a person stoop??

Yeah, I would have done the same. Fled the state to avoid any charges and cause financial harm to the original owners.

How do people start out in life like that? Must be a broken family or I did not get choclate syrup or nuts on my vanilla ice cream? Some psychiatrists say it could also be a pattern of bed-wetting into their early teens, but I do not know for sure.

Elizabeth, you won't know when it is coming.....but it is!!!!!!!! That knock at the door from the Eagle Mountain Sheriff's Department to serve you a subpoena or an arrest warrant.

You might even be driving down the street in your ole jalopy and get pulled over for a minor traffic violation. Damn, hate to see the TV-dinners defrostand get ruined. I would keep some powdered donuts in the car just in case.

You made your bed, now you will have to sleep in it. You have made some really serious errors in judgment that clearly will cause for more money in the long run for taking something that did not even remotely belong to you.

Even the Chief of Police thinks you can try to rationalize this in your mind because you put down wood-grain lineloum and slapped some crap on the countertops and called it good. No justification here.

Wait for the knock. Better yet, check under the bed before you go to sleep tonight. You never know what you might find there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(Francisco Kjolseth | The Salt Lake Tribune) Re... Mar 27 skp 1
How to Restore lost contact from iPhone 6 Mar 25 kareeo 5
Boycott? Mar 17 Curious 1
News Golden retriever bill defeated Mar 13 laura 1
Review: Love2Learn Preschool Mar 2 Sweetness123 1
Transfer Text Messages from Android to iPhon... Feb '15 marzrosiye 2
Nonprofit organization helps low-income familie... Nov '14 PowerOfChoice 1
Eagle Mountain Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web