Couple in court on Eagle Mountain abuse charges

Oct 23, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Deseret News

Family members and friends filled the courtroom's public seating area, hugging each other and sobbing.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 11, 2008
Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

It is sad that people are concerned for these two animals? What about the poor kids, they are the ones that will suffer for a long time due to this tragedy!
Where was the concern for the kids? This had to have been obvious! The kids were hidden from the fathers side of the family and were prevented from contact, so these two deserve to be thrown under the jail!
The mothers side of the family should also be charged as they willingly gave these kids to these two people and never checked up on the kids!
There is more to this story other than just the two people charged here. This is a case of not only child abuse but also neglect and lack of concern by the mother and grandmother who hid these kids from the father, and that side of the family which is in the Salt Lake area.
At least the kids are safe in the custody of the state. Lets hope that they consider what these kids have been through and take appropriate action against these people.
someone who knows

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Concerned wrote:
It is sad that people are concerned for these two animals? What about the poor kids, they are the ones that will suffer for a long time due to this tragedy!
Where was the concern for the kids? This had to have been obvious! The kids were hidden from the fathers side of the family and were prevented from contact, so these two deserve to be thrown under the jail!
The mothers side of the family should also be charged as they willingly gave these kids to these two people and never checked up on the kids!
There is more to this story other than just the two people charged here. This is a case of not only child abuse but also neglect and lack of concern by the mother and grandmother who hid these kids from the father, and that side of the family which is in the Salt Lake area.
At least the kids are safe in the custody of the state. Lets hope that they consider what these kids have been through and take appropriate action against these people.
THe really scary thing is that their mother gave up her 1st child and is now pregnant with twins!
Just-Another-Cit izen

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

I have no remorse for these monsters. What boggles me is that family members / friends didn't see this happening. I mean, did no one bother to ask where the children were whenever these two came around? Or did anyone question their appearance when they visited the home? This story disgusts me...especially since I know the boyfriend. I'm sure you were raised better than that, Sekoa! You and your pathetic girlfriend deserve to rot in jail for the trauma you've caused those children!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eagle Mountain Discussions

Search the Eagle Mountain Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How to retrieve deleted text messages from iPho... (May '13) Jul 16 Colala1 31
Bus service to link Moab with SLC Jun '14 guest 9
Fatal shooting at LDS church (Jan '08) Jun '14 But She Said 23
Police: 2-year-old dies after statue falls on him Jun '14 Judy 1
2 Utah men charged with toppling ancient rock (Feb '14) Apr '14 Bill Thomas 8
Review: Imagination Parties Mar '14 Julie Hansen 1
Paul Rolly: Legislative UFO buzzes the Utah Cap... Mar '14 Was it a drone 1
•••
•••