Woman accused of child abuse after ta...

Woman accused of child abuse after taking 5-year-old to hospital

There are 3 comments on the Fox13Now story from Mar 24, 2010, titled Woman accused of child abuse after taking 5-year-old to hospital. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

EAGLE MOUNTAIN, Utah - Leslie Erickson, 48, is facing three counts of child abuse charges after taking her five-year-old girl to the hospital in critical condition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

cit

Kempner, TX

#1 Mar 25, 2010
She did trip, i was there. And sunday night she was stable. She still is stable and improving faster than intended. How about you homewreckers get your facts straight before ruining peoples lives. You know that when you do these reports, you ruin reputations. Well heres a news flash for you... ITS ILLEGAL! So how about next time.. you get your facts straight.
Private

San Francisco, CA

#2 Mar 25, 2010
This lady has issues, I cant imagine anyone doing this to another human, let alone their own child. I hope she pays for this and gets her children taken away from her. She doesnt deserve to have them
wildflower

Escanaba, MI

#3 Mar 1, 2011
whatever happened to this woman? Is she in jail or what? What about her children?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News People's Utah Bancorp Prices IPO at $13.00-$15.... Jun 12 est 3
behavior of state trooper & medical treatment Jun 10 wolf81 1
Urban Legends Jun 7 L Wood 1
News Utah woman, 69, punches suspect who jumped into... Jun '15 Witnesses 1
News POLYGAMY: Utah Co. prosecutors want to see 'big... (Sep '10) May '15 u need more meds 7
Boycott? May '15 u need more meds 2
News Utah visitor captures Halemaumau Crater explosi... May '15 dririe 1
More from around the web

Eagle Mountain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Eagle Mountain Mortgages