Sierra Club bike ride highlights Whit...

Sierra Club bike ride highlights White Bear Lake's transit hits, mi...

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 16, 2010, titled Sierra Club bike ride highlights White Bear Lake's transit hits, mi.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

More than 100 bicyclists will tour pedestrian-friendly - and not-so-friendly - roadways in White Bear Lake on Sunday during the Sierra Club's 15th annual Conference on Wheels.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

JoHo

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Sep 17, 2010
Sounds like fun! Weather is looking good for an interesting bike ride Sunday. I just signed up and saved $5.

Since: Aug 10

Here

#2 Sep 17, 2010
Sierra Club? You'd have to be as nuts as they are to show you're affiliated with them in anyway. They're so far left they're lucky the Earth isn't flat. They are part of Obama's we know what's best for everyone clan of environ"mental"ists. They'd help shove Cap and Tax down the throat of America in the blink of an eye.
Livin Woodbury

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Sep 17, 2010
Stay on the sidewalks with the bikes or watch for finger and horn,,,,,,not too mention my 5000 lb SUV
Turk

Long Lake, MN

#4 Sep 17, 2010
Headlines: "Biker hit by SUV in White Bear Lake on Highway 61 while riding against a red light".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam & Abe's Childcare Review Feb '16 jajohsonfamily 1
Better off than five years ago? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ohio resident 2
Taylor corporation (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ohio resident 1
News Accused Elysian bank robber, 70, chooses jail o... (Dec '10) Jun '15 Grams 9
News North Mankato: Dog rescued after head stuck in ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 doctor of love 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
News Just in: Hoffner Appears in Blue Earth Co. Court (Aug '12) Aug '12 door king 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Lake Mortgages