Family, police seek help finding missing Idaho City man

Jan 8, 2008 Read more: KTVB Boise 1,070

“Because he no longer is making any contact with his family, which is his support group and financial backing, we're concerned as to where his whereabouts is”

The Boise County Sheriff's Office and Idaho City Police need the public's help finding a man last seen three days after Christmas. via KTVB Boise

Read more
Scumbags

Wilmington, DE

#1077 Jul 14, 2013
Knew Steve wrote:
But just so you know scumbag nobody on this end has given up.If you read the last article of the Idaho world they pretty much gave out a lot of details that weren't made public and a very interesting detail was how they tried to steal Steve's car by putting their name on the title.Then tried to white it out but anyway read that article if you get the chance....
Yeah I read someone on here saying that about the car . So are they looking at him for the other guy he was last seen with that no one ever seen again ? Looks like his friends or his made up screen names gave up on here
Knew Steve

Portland, OR

#1078 Jul 14, 2013
Yes they are looking at him for the disappearance of Joshua James Reddington.
pardonme

Boise, ID

#1079 Jul 25, 2013
Last I heard, Mike and Andreca were still in fact together. I'd double check the info.
Knew Steve too

Portland, OR

#1080 Aug 17, 2013
Well I know for a fact that they were divorced,weather they are together or not is a different story another scam on their part I'm sure...
Knew Steve too

Portland, OR

#1081 Aug 21, 2013
Well it's about time they all started shutting their mouth's...Not coming to Mike and Paula's defense,ha ha
Knew Steve too

Portland, OR

#1082 Aug 24, 2013
Knew Steve too wrote:
Well it's about time they all started shutting their mouth's...Not coming to Mike and Paula's defense,ha ha
So where IS Mthorseman?Still say your friend is innocent?
Mthorseman has nothing to say.did you ride off on your pony?Mthorseman went to town riding on his pony stuck a feather up his ass and called it Mike is kinda Phony. I was right about everything and I guess I get the last word.Don't you want to defend your friend anymore?Aren't you there till the end?
Curiosity

Boise, ID

#1083 Sep 30, 2013
I see that there was quite a while with little negativity on this site, leaving it open for information. Knew Steve too, why do you keep up with all the negativity? Does that make any sense to you? Really? Are you trying to egg everyone back on for more bashing? What is that solving?-Nothing. I pray everyone is doing well and keeping the faith in this great nation. Bless our Troops and our country. May Maria and her family find love and kindness in their hearts and lives. I am pretty sure all the negativity did not make anything easier on anyone.
Knew Steve too

Portland, OR

#1084 Oct 1, 2013
Curiosity wrote:
I see that there was quite a while with little negativity on this site, leaving it open for information. Knew Steve too, why do you keep up with all the negativity? Does that make any sense to you? Really? Are you trying to egg everyone back on for more bashing? What is that solving?-Nothing. I pray everyone is doing well and keeping the faith in this great nation. Bless our Troops and our country. May Maria and her family find love and kindness in their hearts and lives. I am pretty sure all the negativity did not make anything easier on anyone.
OMG here let me give you a positive thought,Mike,Andrea,and Paula sitting in jail and Steve's family finally able to have a funeral so that they can lay him to rest and then try to find forgiveness in their hearts.They then can look at this great Nation and know that Justice was served.As far as the troops and the Military still having Mikes back could be, then they would have to ask themselves why Joshua Reddington disappeared because that was before the Military it might be he is just a murderer....
Curiosity

Boise, ID

#1085 Oct 2, 2013
I am only interested in helping. I did not ask for your personal opinion about anyone. Just curious about any new news (hopefully positive). I guess I should ask elsewhere.
Knew Steve too

Portland, OR

#1086 Oct 2, 2013
Curiosity wrote:
I am only interested in helping. I did not ask for your personal opinion about anyone. Just curious about any new news (hopefully positive). I guess I should ask elsewhere.
Yeah helping?Could care less if you wanted my opinion or not because this is personal to me your just a person who is curios and rude,I talk to Steve's mom and family all the time what do you do???Ask stupid questions and tell us how negative we are for not blessing everyone and talking about the military.And talking about how great this nation is to people that have not found Justice yet,who have to think about their dead loved one lying in a hole some where and the people responsible getting a way with it....What-ever...
Maria Zapata

Twin Falls, ID

#1087 Oct 10, 2013
Knew Steve too wrote:
Well it's about time they all started shutting their mouth's...Not coming to Mike and Paula's defense,ha ha
grow up!
Maria Zapata

Twin Falls, ID

#1088 Oct 10, 2013
Curiosity wrote:
I am only interested in helping. I did not ask for your personal opinion about anyone. Just curious about any new news (hopefully positive). I guess I should ask elsewhere.
i just heard they found his body.
Maria Zapata

Twin Falls, ID

#1089 Oct 10, 2013
Knew Steve too wrote:
<quoted text>OMG here let me give you a positive thought,Mike,Andrea,and Paula sitting in jail and Steve's family finally able to have a funeral so that they can lay him to rest and then try to find forgiveness in their hearts.They then can look at this great Nation and know that Justice was served.As far as the troops and the Military still having Mikes back could be, then they would have to ask themselves why Joshua Reddington disappeared because that was before the Military it might be he is just a murderer....
his body has been found and not even Mike,Andrea,and Paula knew anything about it... grow up
Maria Kalogerakos

Chicago, IL

#1090 Oct 12, 2013
Hey Maria...how do you know they found a body? And where was this body found? And how do you know it's Steve's?
Any news

Wilmington, DE

#1091 Nov 14, 2013
So did they find a body ? I have not seen any news of that
Knew Steve too

Portland, OR

#1092 Nov 16, 2013
Any news wrote:
So did they find a body ? I have not seen any news of that
Well if they did find a body it would certainly be a game changer...
Hope for the family

Wilmington, DE

#1093 Nov 16, 2013
There is nothing in the local news about it so it obviously did not happen something is wrong with these freaks to come on here saying these type things

Even if they could not identify it yet they would have announced it . It would be all over world wide just like the mcstay family .

With the FBI involved now kind of hard for the local sheriff to just sweep it under rug
Hope for the family

Wilmington, DE

#1094 Jan 27, 2014
Any new news ?
Crazy shirt

Meridian, ID

#1095 Feb 26, 2014
If mike killed the guy he needed killing
Knew Steve too

Portland, OR

#1096 Feb 26, 2014
I would like to share with you something that I read recently by James J.Kroeger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Le Nails (May '10) Fri Laura johnson 18
Review: Aldape Sprinkler Service (Mar '13) Apr 14 TA of Boise 13
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) Apr 11 The real zeke 191
News Are Californians The Root Of Idaho's Evils? (May '06) Apr 10 The real zeke 3,206
Support Idaho Youth Ranch Wine, Women & Shoes F... Apr 9 GiveStorm 1
Treasure Valley Thursday: Michael Strickland by... Apr 7 Michael Strickland 1
Review: Ankle & Foot Medical Center Jan '15 Michael2327 1
More from around the web

Eagle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]