Lil Wayne Arrested After Idaho Concert

Full story: WXIA Atlanta

BOISE, Idaho - Hip-hop star Lil Wayne was arrested in Boise on a felony fugitive charge after authorities in Georgia accused him of possessing a controlled substance, authorities said.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 46 of46
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Eagle, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Lisa Mendez- a mother wrote:
yes let's arrest Lil Wayne because him being in jail is far more important than murderers and rapist being in jail. What nothing more catchy than a rapper in jail in Ga? are we really that desperate for publicity? I am one that is definetly for doing what's right, police let people go everyday for having drugs, what happened this time, no free tickets?
Idaho is a racist state. Their just trying to keep rap away from their white children. It's funny how many rappers have been arrested AFTER their concerts (not before, because they want the money first) in Idaho. Post racist America, kiss my azz! Not even Obama believes that!

Eagle, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

You're not gonna win with these racists ignoramuses, Mrs. Mendez. Idaho is the Georgia of the north. Like I said before, they're scared their white children will learn the truth about them and learn that other races aren't the devils they claim we are. We've got strength and spirit and they fear it. Why do you think they cover their faces with white hoods? Their weak and scared. I'm not racist, but I'm prejudice against racists, you understand. We don't need them. America was founded to be fair and equal to all people, no matter the race or creed.

~PeacE-N-LovE~: The MovemenT
Lisa Mendez- a mother wrote:
well ok people, since you all have this opinion. so let's also go pick up every other celebrity and lock them up as well. Every one that has been in drug re-hab. No matter how much drugs you have on you, the same result can come from any of it. IE:the one on crank raping my kids? you don't have to have a FELONY drug charge for something to happen. and while we're at it, let's just pick everyone up, including informants. think before you respond and call people dumba%%, we're all adults so grow up. analyze the situation and get past the profession of the person in question, and then see if you still have the same opinion.

Eagle, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Yes, I'm going to keep slaying you racists fackers if you keep posting nonsense. You all are like the weak nazis who couldn't think for themselves. You all just cling to ever word your Hitler says on your am radios. You all might as well sew your eyes shut because you obviously can't see out of them, you ignoramuses. Innocent until proven guilty, did you forget that meatheads?! This is our founding fathers America - act accordingly.

Eagle, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Keep slayin' man. I've been tryin' to tell these ignoramuses the same damn thing. I've been crushin' these blind peoples comments left to right, but they still will not wake up and open their eyes. This isn't the first black rapper to be arrested in Idaho. Snoop was arrested too, among others. There just tryin' to keep influential black rap away from their white children (it ain't workin'). These idiots watch too much "Cops" until they believe all black people are guilty. What happen to innocent until proven guilty. And people say we live in a post racist America. Please. Ask Obama about that. I'm done. I'm too tired for this shit tonight.

~PeacE-N-LovE~
Angry Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
And you say this based on what? Because one young black rapper is facing a drug charge, or even 2 or 20. In that case White people have become their own worst enemy. Their widespread drug and alcohol problems is destroying countless young white lives.
When I think about Kiss, The Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian,, Lindsay Lohan, Bushs' Daughter. The Beatles and countless other WHITE people that have abused, died and been arrested for drug and alcohol abuse I can't help but think of how the whole white race is just like this and how the behavior of a few means the demise of every last one of them.
Sounds kind of silly now doesn't it?
I don't know if your race baiting this topic, a racist or just not very smart but in case you didn't know it your generalization of blacks is one of the things that is propagating the divide between the races. Just as you can point out all of the bad things about Blacks and other races there can be just as much if not more that can be said about Whites. I would attempt to clean up my community before blasting others.
Back on the subject, this report was lacking in that it didn't go into details as to how he became a fugitive or exactly what happened. I know he was facing some weed charges here but how did that turn into fugitive charges

Eagle, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

nan wrote:
is it true that if a person has tear drops under their eyes,,he has two , that he was involved in the murders of two people
Oh please, you've never see the hood and how fucked up it is. Don't talk shit about something you know nothing about. What's he supposed to do?! Let other people kill him?! They've gotta fight to stay alive in those neighborhoods because the police won't help just like they didn't get any help when the hurricane hit. What they supposed to do?! Their hungry and no one will hire them. If it came down to me and you, I'd kill you in an instant if you tried to take my life. Why do you think the tattoo is tear drops?! He's not proud of what he did, he had to do. Shit, someone already shot him and tried to take his life once before. So he's a murderer for protecting himself?! Think before you speak about shit you know nothing about, meathead.

“Don't dislike my YouTub videos”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Lil weenie is garbage anyway dumb n****r.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 46 of46
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Eagle Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Eagle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••