Eagle Ford task force on the way

May 17, 2011 Full story: MySanAntonio.com 14

Truck traffic has increased in small town like Cotulla, Texas due to the increased oil and gas production in the Eagle Ford shale formation area.

Full Story
pearsall

United States

#1 Jun 15, 2011
we all appreciate what the oil boom has brought to our small community, but damn if only these fucking 18 wheelers would just slow down & observe the stop signs, speed limits!! They dust all over our house, and faces while we are out in the yard cleaning! WTF!! And those guys that get water from our area, they speed like if they were in the High Way.
Finepix

Cedar Park, TX

#2 Jun 15, 2011
Put big nails out on the highway.
pearsall

United States

#3 Jun 15, 2011
so put big nails out on the hwy? and get my own tires flat? wtf? are you for real?
TROYOC

United States

#4 Jun 15, 2011
Dam people, you already are whinning. then complain about shit to do in cotulla, go to encinal till its over. Cotulla let the shit go,be happy for the town instead of bitiching about it,other towns would love to enjoy cotullas luck. Proggress is give and take.
twinkie

United States

#5 Jun 15, 2011
love them boys in town, bring them on, lots of oral work them boys are horny and no one to take care of them. But have no fear twinkie is here. to do the work.
just saying

United States

#6 Jun 16, 2011
So twinkie , I take it ur the town pump !! I guess every town needs one ! You go girl !! So how good are You ?
just saying

Laredo, TX

#7 Jun 16, 2011
such a slut, that twinkie. have respect for yourselve, for God's sake. I knew someone would throw some kind of shit like that in here. You can't have a decent topic without some slut coming in here throwing herself at the guys.
Spetsnaz Ivan

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jun 18, 2011
twinkie wrote:
love them boys in town, bring them on, lots of oral work them boys are horny and no one to take care of them. But have no fear twinkie is here. to do the work.
You bring the lips, I'll bring the vodka!
twinkie

United States

#9 Jun 18, 2011
just saying wrote:
such a slut, that twinkie. have respect for yourselve, for God's sake. I knew someone would throw some kind of shit like that in here. You can't have a decent topic without some slut coming in here throwing herself at the guys.
Okay MOTHER SUPERIOR, defender of purit.y and virgins
Pit Bull

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jun 28, 2011
I like to drive fast because I can!
Texdot

United States

#12 Jun 28, 2011
I would like to start off by saying don't act like these little towns are to be on thier knees because new companys in town idiots. If the people in this area would like for there to be action all you have to do is start reporting to your local DPS Office report them as "RECKLESS" once you pick up the phone they will come out if you call enough they will set up a couple of units. The citations given to these IDIOTS is "Substantial" for the Idiot Truckdrivers this word means "Alot" or "A large Amount" after a few of these the company will dismiss them or put them on a probation period. If the are owners of thier Trucks it takes about one or two to break thier DUMBA$$ from HAULIN'ASS down your streets because they can't afford them. So there you go remember You only get noticed if you speak up. Now cmon with the DUMB remarks because I broke you idiots "TruckDrivers" on 133Cr or did you forget!!!"SUCKA'S"
I like Twinkies

United States

#13 Jun 28, 2011
So Twinkie where can a man get a taste? Sounds like you know how to host the Construction Industry
Reality Bites

United States

#15 Jun 28, 2011
Ha Ha Someone was made to look like the Incompetent Fool that you really are!!Some tough guy showing your true colors now with the statement "Me working or me on foodstamps enjoying a beer, I go both ways??" Yeah what a Productive Member Of Society well it sure was a hoot making you look like the idiot you truely are to tell you the truth it was boaring you do all the work!! Well back to the grind remember everyone make that call even though they act tough behind a screen but, thier jobs and pocketbooks scream a diffrent tune!!
Reality Bites

United States

#17 Jun 29, 2011
It is so Funny how you Judge yourself your such a "Bottom Feeder". I sit here thinking if I should or shouldn't I continue to make you look like the A$$ you are and I think you do a pretty good job all by yourself:) You are No Fun you make it too easy for someone to break you down post something worth my time......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lockheed Martin ends Boy Scouts gifts over gay ban (Dec '13) 5 hr Rick Perry s Closet 189
Woman Found in Box Near Landfill Feb 25 modhippie1 20
Horny woman in irving Feb 24 Don 1
Review: Taxi Hub Dallas Feb 21 Charity 1
Irving immigration lawyer indicted by feds for ... Feb 21 What in THE Hell 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 16 Farts 779
wake up America HELL is knocking on your door e... Feb 12 preachers warning 1

Eagle Ford News Video

Eagle Ford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Eagle Ford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE