Eagle Ford boom jacks rents in South ...

Eagle Ford boom jacks rents in South Texas

There are 2 comments on the MySanAntonio.com story from Sep 21, 2011, titled Eagle Ford boom jacks rents in South Texas. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

The Eagle Ford Oil boom has caused the cost of renting a house in South Texas to skyrocket, forcing local people to move away as oil field workers move in.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2011
you know i agree.and what up with all these people acting like they're money hungry.washing their clothes,selling them food, and renting out their homes to them.it's getting rediculous.i'm not criticizing our local businesses, but to stand on the nearest corner and selling food does not make our community look good.what's next prostitution in the nearest corner!oops or maybe it's already being done.

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Oct 11, 2011
It was being advertised in the local newspaper not to long ago. Someome got arrested for trying to buy sexual activities from people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 Strike farts 989
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 Wet farts 794
Twin Peaks (Apr '15) Oct 3 Ha Ha 5
News Parents Claim Ahmed Mohamed is - Severely Traum... Sep 28 michelle 1
News Was it caution or Islamaphobia that resulted in... Sep 28 The_Prophet_Lied 10
News Outcry after Muslim boy, 14, detained over home... Sep 22 Shaitani Akbar 58
wake up America HELL is knocking on your door e... (Feb '15) Sep 20 God is a Trump su... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Ford Mortgages