22-year-old Human Smuggler Arrested for 15th Time

Feb 19, 2008 | Posted by: RoboTech | Full story: www.myfoxatlanta.com

Two illegal immigrants were arrested for human smuggling in Eagle on Monday. One of the men has been deported 14 times for human smuggling prior to today's arrest.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jun 29, 2008

“God Bless America”

Since: Jul 07

RoboVille, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 19, 2008
 
"A procedure recently adopted in Eagle County allowed the Eagle County deputy to take immediate action regarding immigration enforcement."

So much for local Sanctuary Policies.
This case should be the "Poster Child" for any opposition to stopping Sanctuary rules.
22 times and the guy has JUST NOW been tagged.

“God Bless America”

Since: Jul 07

RoboVille, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 19, 2008
 
uh, 15 times, sorry

Since: Apr 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 19, 2008
 
15 times?

Come on feds,you may like getting laughed at but the citizens are getting pretty mad.

How many here think the federal governments of both countries want a war?

“You think it is ok, so what!”

Since: Jun 07

The freeway or the water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 19, 2008
 
So why is he not doing 25 to life?
Whitey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 19, 2008
 
wait let me get this right--bond amounts of 15,000 and 2,000 dollars respectively--what the Fruck is wrong with law enforcement and our courts---their should be no bail-period--Colorado Citizens should be able to sue them for pulling a stunt like this--he will be out on bail in no time--with a new forged name and who knows what!

Since: Jan 08

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 19, 2008
 
This guy needs to be in prison. 15 times? That's absolutely ridiculous.

“You think it is ok, so what!”

Since: Jun 07

The freeway or the water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 19, 2008
 
Whitey wrote:
wait let me get this right--bond amounts of 15,000 and 2,000 dollars respectively--what the Fruck is wrong with law enforcement and our courts---their should be no bail-period--Colorado Citizens should be able to sue them for pulling a stunt like this--he will be out on bail in no time--with a new forged name and who knows what!
Read more carefully... bail for those offenses yes, but they both have immigration holds from ICE on them, they will not get bailed out!
Whitey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 19, 2008
 
the 48th ronin wrote:
<quoted text>
Read more carefully... bail for those offenses yes, but they both have immigration holds from ICE on them, they will not get bailed out!
You are correct --thankfully--I was so pissed reading this I missed that part of the sentence --I jumped right to the bond #'s----OK --now they should get the death sentence--yes, I know it will not happen but I love the wishful thinking--Haha

“You think it is ok, so what!”

Since: Jun 07

The freeway or the water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 19, 2008
 
Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct --thankfully--I was so pissed reading this I missed that part of the sentence --I jumped right to the bond #'s----OK --now they should get the death sentence--yes, I know it will not happen but I love the wishful thinking--Haha
Is ok, I still wanna know why our government doesn't see securing the border ( its primary reason to exist) is not worth doing...WHERE better to station troops and build a fence!
aaa

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 29, 2008
 
DE/TH TO ILLEGAL ALIEN NO.1 DAVID?JOSE AGUILAR!

“Praise the Lord& Pass the ammo”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 29, 2008
 
These illegal cockroaches should be put in a tent-city / prison, fed only beans & water and be sentenced to 20 years hard labor... picking produce for American farmers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Eagle Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Eagle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Eagle News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Eagle
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••