Deputy suffers broken leg after hit b...

Deputy suffers broken leg after hit by 2 cars at I-70 crash

There are 7 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from May 2, 2010, titled Deputy suffers broken leg after hit by 2 cars at I-70 crash. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

An Eagle County Sheriff's deputy suffered a broken leg when he was hit by two cars on Interstate 70 near Wolcott.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

Bad Mouth

Grand Junction, CO

#1 May 2, 2010
and the music was playing in the key of "A FLAT Patrolman"

Since: Jan 10

Denver, CO

#2 May 2, 2010
What do you know? A Mexican driver- probably illegally here
Real life

Aurora, CO

#3 May 3, 2010
Bad Mouth wrote:
and the music was playing in the key of "A FLAT Patrolman"
Good thing he was on top of your mom.
Real life

Aurora, CO

#4 May 3, 2010
The Patrol says that moments later Brownlee was struck again — this time by a car driven by 23-year-old Francisco Granados of Avon, who allegedly drove away. Odd I did not know Mexico Had a town call Avon.

Since: Sep 09

Kiowa, CO

#6 May 3, 2010
No but Avon is roughly 75% "Spanish speaking", my Nephew just graduated from Eagle Valley high school with 80% Mexicans and English the second language.

Regarding the drivers who struck the officer then fled the scene:

The driver of the Chevrolet Avalanche, Granados, was arrested for felony vehicular assault, driving under the influence of alcohol, careless driving causing serious bodily injury, and fleeing the scene after causing bodily injury. He, too, was booked into the Eagle County jail.

The passenger in the Chevrolet Avalanche, Arzaga Moreno Antonio, 21, from Mexico, was arrested for possession of cocaine.
sheep me

Denver, CO

#8 May 4, 2010
That is so surprising. Illegals fleeing the scene and they have cocaine on them. I'm shocked.
sicoftheuneducat ed

Eagle, CO

#9 Aug 25, 2010
just so you know, the actual truth is the person who hit the cop is a rich white boy born and raised in eagle colo. arressted more than once for possession. ya. no mexican. sorry to dissapoint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carbondale resident convicted of embezzlement 1 hr COMamma 4
News Aspen a common target for con artists (Feb '07) Feb '18 Cops and Robbers 884
News Carbondale dispensary shut down, owner arrested (Oct '11) Nov '17 Missing musician 2
News Colorado ski towns push back on immigration pol... Nov '17 spytheweb 1
News Officer arrested on sex charges (Apr '06) Oct '17 PAD 38
News Eagle senior care center takes next step (Dec '14) Dec '14 Calvin James 1
News Carjacker to serve 20 years in prison (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ashley Mangus 1

Eagle Jobs

Personal Finance

Eagle Mortgages