Serafin

Newton Center, MA

#1 Feb 12, 2008
I need to find a man named Ben Brown Wolf from Eagle Butte, SD. Does anyone know who he is and/or how I can reach him?? Any help would be appreciated. My email [email protected]
indian wiyan

Pierre, SD

#2 Feb 13, 2008
BEN BROWN WOLF WORKS AT THE FOUR BANDS HEALING CENTER IN RAGLE BUTTE, SD
injun dude

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2008
mr ben brownwolf is deceased. yes he did work at four bands. now he's helping people in another world.
strong heart

Eagle Butte, SD

#4 Apr 1, 2008
Serafin wrote:
I need to find a man named Ben Brown Wolf from Eagle Butte, SD. Does anyone know who he is and/or how I can reach him?? Any help would be appreciated. My email [email protected]
yeah i do know who he is he's my uncle and may i ask why you are looking for him?
lorna brown wolf

Sioux Falls, SD

#5 Oct 29, 2009
Serafin wrote:
I need to find a man named Ben Brown Wolf from Eagle Butte, SD. Does anyone know who he is and/or how I can reach him?? Any help would be appreciated. My email [email protected]
My name is Lorna Brown Wolf, I am Bens Daughter. My dad passed 2 years ago, and is very much missed by me and my family. You can email me at [email protected]
Arthur Lisch

Auburn, WA

#6 Dec 2, 2011
lorna brown wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Lorna Brown Wolf, I am Bens Daughter. My dad passed 2 years ago, and is very much missed by me and my family. You can email me at [email protected]
Sorry to hear about your Dad. I'd like to contact Julia Brown Wolf.
Can you help me?
Julia Brown Wolf

Kimball, SD

#7 Oct 15, 2012
Arthur Lisch wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear about your Dad. I'd like to contact Julia Brown Wolf.
Can you help me?
You may contact me at [email protected] How may I help?
Cynthia Cahouet Fulreader

United States

#8 May 11, 2014
Dear Family,
I lived with Ben in Eagle Butte and then Whitehorse with Ben in approximately 1987. I took care of then baby Lorna for several months <3 and I knew Ben's Mom and sisters. I am so very sorry to hear that he died. Once he and I traveled to Albuquerque to see his son. I now live in Santa Fe, NM with my two big kids.
I met Ben at the month long program in Crested Butte, CO where we studied with Virginia Satir
If any of you would like to write to me or visit me on facebook, just enter Cynthia Fulreader, I would love that.
I respected Ben very much, joined him at sweats, and at a sundance one year.
Blessings to all,
Cynthia
friend

United States

#9 May 17, 2015
Cynthia Cahouet Fulreader wrote:
Dear Family,
I lived with Ben in Eagle Butte and then Whitehorse with Ben in approximately 1987. I took care of then baby Lorna for several months <3 and I knew Ben's Mom and sisters. I am so very sorry to hear that he died. Once he and I traveled to Albuquerque to see his son. I now live in Santa Fe, NM with my two big kids.
I met Ben at the month long program in Crested Butte, CO where we studied with Virginia Satir
If any of you would like to write to me or visit me on facebook, just enter Cynthia Fulreader, I would love that.
I respected Ben very much, joined him at sweats, and at a sundance one year.
Blessings to all,
Cynthia
Can someone tell me where Lorna is.I have a chk for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Butte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul 30 america first 13
Harvest acres wanted Jul '16 Hotshot26 1
News Eagle Butte denies assaulting officer (May '07) May '15 silver fox 42
Fay Fielder passed away 8/21/08 (Aug '08) May '15 Fielder 5
Don't Be Played By The Whites! (May '12) May '15 Russell means AIM 9
Prairie dogs (Apr '15) Apr '15 Devin M 1
SpottedBear (Sep '08) Jan '15 AlbertLiesForAtte... 3

Eagle Butte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Butte Mortgages