A look inside America's poorest county

Feb 13, 2011 Full story: KSRO-AM Santa Rosa

In the barren grasslands of Ziebach County, there's almost nothing harder to find in winter than a job.

Read more
Yuba Rive Dave

Penn Valley, CA

#1 Feb 14, 2011
What kind of women does this town have,is it a plcae where there are any single women?If so I might check it out.I am not a rich man but I can beat a snowball.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 15, 2011
I wish I could help all the people in EB with their money problems but I have my own! But maybe a few ideas that I have been working on might help a few people there!

Rain barrows = made of 55 gallon drums painted in the Native American style! I think they would be beautiful and would sell, contact the Eco friendly stores to put some on display!

Windmills = they could be made or any type of motor IE fan,drill,alternator,treadmill , the blades could be out of wood,PVC pipe,an old squirrel cage

Solar air heaters = make them out of aluminum cans and they are very easy and works very well they sell for $2,500.00 and only cost $300.00 to make

I have many more ideas most Eco friendly if any one is interested

“World freedom ,No boarders”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 28, 2011
Arkansas Sucks Big wrote:
I wish I could help all the people in EB with their money problems but I have my own! But maybe a few ideas that I have been working on might help a few people there!
Rain barrows = made of 55 gallon drums painted in the Native American style! I think they would be beautiful and would sell, contact the Eco friendly stores to put some on display!
Windmills = they could be made or any type of motor IE fan,drill,alternator,treadmill , the blades could be out of wood,PVC pipe,an old squirrel cage
Solar air heaters = make them out of aluminum cans and they are very easy and works very well they sell for $2,500.00 and only cost $300.00 to make
I have many more ideas most Eco friendly if any one is interested
So cool I done the rain barrows Yea, I made 6 of them from the 55 gallon drums and painted landscapes SOLD THEM ALL!!!!$450.00 and I have orders of 24 more! I figure I can make about $300 a day!
I am also going to make the solar air heaters I went to my recycling center and made a deal to purchase some cans I will start on that next week after I finish these water barrows

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Butte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SpottedBear (Sep '08) Jan '15 AlbertLiesForAtte... 3
Review: Lindskov Motors (Oct '14) Oct '14 Otis P 1
International Sundance (Aug '10) May '14 aimster 9
Ben Brown Wolf (Feb '08) May '14 Cynthia Cahouet F... 8
Don't Be Played By The Whites! (May '12) Apr '14 aimster 7
Wheres My Dad? (Dec '11) Mar '14 bibby libby 2
News Man to stand trial for shootout, Pierre standoff (Jan '14) Jan '14 native american 1

Fire Warning for Dewey County was issued at March 31 at 7:50PM MDT

Eagle Butte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Eagle Butte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]