Corrupt Cheyenne River
Member Of The CRST

Kotzebue, AK

#1 Jul 12, 2010
I just have a few comments about the staff at the Oyate Connections here in Eagle Butte, they lie, giving false hopes!!!
I still don't thunk that is fair that they get to choose who they want to work what about the low employment rate don't they wanna help the people u always here them talking about how there always drunk or in jail. Come on help them or the ones that want the help, quit ur fuckin bitching we gotta help our people here come on!!!!
I just don't think that its fair i turned in all the ask paperwork, called in to see if i got on and Georgette Knife had told me that i was to go to orientation, then i called a week before orientation and she goes and tell me that i didnt get accepted. Wish i had FUCKIN voice in Indian Country this shit is wack no wonder people dont wanna be enrolled here they dont do shit they take donations without telling the people about them what about the storm that took a huge toll on the people and then u go and see our tribal reps going around in new cars with rims, systems. New cell phones and what about the voice they said they were gonna be for their districts and i dont see nothing.
And the police here they are so wrong they stop people over for stupid reasons, there is alot of things wrong with this so called Eagle Butte. Wheres all the activities for the youth, they lie, cheat, and steal. I guess there just like us, just fuller pockets while there people suffer!!! WTF
if you have any comments feel free to contact me via email nativerock_12@yahoo.com/
o.0.o.0.
i make my peace hopefully!!!
peace out crst
shechamae

Wagner, SD

#2 Jul 23, 2010
Get educated! talk your Shizz then!
rawr

Kotzebue, AK

#3 Jul 27, 2010
u gotta be from crst to know what i'm talkinq about, we dont got shit here. Low income, poverty, drunks it sucks here

now its election time
indian dude

Calexico, CA

#4 Sep 8, 2010
leave
the_other_kid

Calexico, CA

#5 Sep 9, 2010
i agree with this guy ^^^^^^^...if it all seems to be going to hell...then just leave. don't like it? then get a damn education and once you do THEN leave the rez.=] not to hard yknow.
Lakota Winyan

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Sep 11, 2010
After the blizzard the CRST tribe received over $300,000.00 which is to go the CRST tribal members where is it, it went to steven payne's bank, it went to the whiteman's electrical company, water company, train your CRST members to own their own company, Bourland sold land to the whiteman, CRST undermines the CRST people like the don't have mind, the US Justice dept. needs to come in an investigate all the emblezzelments, put all the tribal leaders , administrators now and from the past in prison like all the ponzi schemers. Shakopee also gave monies to stop poverty at CRST where is the jobs, pretty soon the US govt. will take CRST land for monies misused, misappropriated, all you men/women who are running for office quit smoking/drinking and writing on facebook about your using
loca lakota

Eagle Butte, SD

#7 Sep 21, 2010
Agree with you Lakota Winyan. This tribe definitely needs to be investigated, even though that pains me to say that since the ideal would be to be strongly sovereign, it obviously can't be with these current representatives of our people, who are mostly of the same families over and over again. Where is all the money?? In their pockets, or on their hotel bills while celebrating their bdays in Wash DC. We now have a lien from the IRS just like Crow Creek. The treasurer stated their was a separate account/fund to pay those taxes and there never was, why wasn't she fired, and the one above her and so forth? I don't blame the drinking or smoking for our peoples issues/problems (altho they are symptoms) but blame our depression/ignorance/greed and selfishness that we learned from our colonization on this shit. We need something to change for all of our people. Maybe thru fb but in a positive way, not the smalltown hating always going on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Butte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '17 CA Escapee 19
Mr. James Fisher May '17 hla8709 1
Harvest acres wanted (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hotshot26 1
News Eagle Butte denies assaulting officer (May '07) May '15 silver fox 42
Fay Fielder passed away 8/21/08 (Aug '08) May '15 Fielder 5
Ben Brown Wolf (Feb '08) May '15 friend 9
Don't Be Played By The Whites! (May '12) May '15 Russell means AIM 9

Eagle Butte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Butte Mortgages