One person killed in crash near Eagle...

One person killed in crash near Eagle Butte

There are 2 comments on the ArgusLeader.com story from Sep 25, 2009, titled One person killed in crash near Eagle Butte. In it, ArgusLeader.com reports that:

An 18-year-old resident of Green Grass on the Cheyenne River Reservation was killed early Friday as she walked on U.S. Highway 212 three miles east of Eagle Butte.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArgusLeader.com.

Selina

Holland, MI

#1 Sep 29, 2009
My heart goes out to the family! sorry
Johnnie kay Briggs

Martin, SD

#2 Dec 3, 2009
This was my niece, my brothers daughter,for the record she was not from green grass she was from batesland,S.D. i hope that the woman who ran her over and left her lives with that tragic moment for the rest of her life while she sits behind bars and thank you to the guy who atayed with her.what human being would leave a little girl along the road unless she was to drunk to remember anything. god has something in store for her and she is missed dearly,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Butte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '17 CA Escapee 19
Mr. James Fisher May '17 hla8709 1
Harvest acres wanted (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hotshot26 1
News Eagle Butte denies assaulting officer (May '07) May '15 silver fox 42
Fay Fielder passed away 8/21/08 (Aug '08) May '15 Fielder 5
Ben Brown Wolf (Feb '08) May '15 friend 9
Don't Be Played By The Whites! (May '12) May '15 Russell means AIM 9

Eagle Butte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Butte Mortgages