2 women sentenced in stabbing death o...

2 women sentenced in stabbing death of man

There are 9 comments on the Argus Leader story from Oct 29, 2008, titled 2 women sentenced in stabbing death of man. In it, Argus Leader reports that:

Two women were sentenced Friday for stabbing a man to death on the Cheyenne River Reservation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Argus Leader.

duck

United States

#1 Oct 31, 2008
Free Alison!
Justice for Danny

Aberdeen, SD

#2 Oct 31, 2008
R.I.P. Danny!
Jorie-Malcolm

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2008
Justice for Danny has been done...but not quite...6.5 years is to damn short...i hope they go through hell when they are in prison...they deserve to go through hell...for killing a young hearted loving young man...just like the other comments....KARMA...it's coming just wait and see...these womens families will be able to see them...for all of DANNY'S friends, families, and relatives...we will never ever see him again...we've lost a loved one...talia and allisons' families did to...but not forever...we lost DANNY to a serious crime...he was loved by many...all we can look back on is the memories that danny left for us...these two women did wrong...and i hope they realize that when they are in prison....
LDJjr missunerstood

Eagle Butte, SD

#4 Mar 22, 2009
HELL NO.....DONT FREE ALLISON....I HOPE SHES SOMEONES BITCH IN THERE TOO BUT I ALREADY KNOW TALIA'S STINK ASS PRY ALREADY ADAPTED LOVEN THEM DIKE BITCHEZ NOPE IMA TAKE THIS TO THE STATE TELL THEM THAT AINT ENOUGH TIME FOR THEM BITCHES BUT OH WELL THEY SHOULD JUST LET THEM OUT MAYBE THEY WILL SUFFER OUT HERE THEN THEY WILL IN THERE ...ACTUALLY KEEP EM IN THERE FOR 5 YRS GIVE ME TIME TO COOL OFF, MAYBE I WILL TRY TO FORGIVE THEM BUT I JUST KNOW THEY'RE ASSES WILL BE IN HELL SO MAYBE THEY DO DESERVE TO GET OUT THEY HAVE ETERNITY TO THINK OF WHY THEY DID THAT TO MY BROTHER SO IN THE END BITCHES GOT IT BAD LATER FUKKERS
Melissa_anchorag ealaska

Anchorage, AK

#5 Apr 15, 2009
I think that you all need to stop talking about what they did and focus on what he did to them.. You people are the reason why so many murders and shit is happening cause you can't keep your fucking mouths shout. maybe if he didn't abused them he would still be here, but he did. I think that all of you don't know what the hell you are talking about, if you were there and saw what the hell was going on would you be sitting here trying to talk shit about these girls. I think not.. Grow up you guys. everyone of them had a role in it whether it was just to protect themselves from being beating or the one beating them. You all have a lot to learn about what is right and what is wrong and what those girls did I would have done the same if someone was beating on me...
veve faith sd

Altamonte Springs, FL

#6 Nov 25, 2009
i think they did what they had to do to live themselfs men are no good and nasty
browneyez

Tahlequah, OK

#7 Jun 2, 2010
demn da story iz really really sad...
....am kuriouz danny who?
kuz i met a real kewl luvin handsom native
awhile bakk ..n i jus hope it aint da wun
i met....
concerned

West Fargo, ND

#8 Jun 16, 2010
melissa anchorage...these women were not being beaten by this young man... i knew one of the women involved and she is freaking psychotic along with the majority of that family...they seem to be very mentally unstable WITH OUT alcohol in the equation...isnt that just typical, blame someone else for their actions. they MURDERED him it was not self defense it was not aliens taking over their minds.. they MURDERED him
sik2mystomach

United States

#9 Nov 27, 2010
Do you honestly think over 60 stab wounds is self defense or a psychotic rage! The woman is nuts an lives in fantasy land. She was having her sister put posts on myspace from her prison letters. The crazy woman sounded like she was on vacation in hawaii with those damn things. True and simple. The woman is a nut case. She deserved at least 25 yrs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Butte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '17 CA Escapee 19
Mr. James Fisher May '17 hla8709 1
Harvest acres wanted (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hotshot26 1
News Eagle Butte denies assaulting officer (May '07) May '15 silver fox 42
Fay Fielder passed away 8/21/08 (Aug '08) May '15 Fielder 5
Ben Brown Wolf (Feb '08) May '15 friend 9
Don't Be Played By The Whites! (May '12) May '15 Russell means AIM 9

Eagle Butte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Butte Mortgages