Eight Sentenced For Selling Meth

Eight Sentenced For Selling Meth

There are 24 comments on the KELO-TV Sioux Falls story from Dec 25, 2007, titled Eight Sentenced For Selling Meth. In it, KELO-TV Sioux Falls reports that:

Eight people have been sentenced to federal prison for selling methamphetamine in South Dakota. via KELO-TV Sioux Falls

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KELO-TV Sioux Falls.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kentucky

Louisa, KY

#22 Jan 22, 2009
I am from Appalachia and I can relate. Our people here are also treated like crap. Most of the younger ones have left our communities. In the early 1900's we where relocated and shot at for the coal and minerals in the ground. It sometimes feels as if Eastern Kentucky is a shame to the U.S. We are seen as barefoot, cousin marrying, loosers. Media portrays us this way. I was watching the movie "Clueless" with friends as a child annnd at the end the main Character said "its not like I'm from Ky".
Meth and drugs are destroying our culture 2. Seems like every other trailor here has a meth lab in it!
cetan zi

Camp Verde, AZ

#23 Jan 23, 2009
i know this injun dude fom his style of writing and what he said was right but you cant help those who dont want to help themselves. he did help his fellow natives more then any one i knew there. as a teacher as a RN and as a counilman just to name a few but its always end the same. with the stupid indians bring him down. i'm glad he left they dont deserve him.
tepee

Lame Deer, MT

#24 Jan 31, 2009
do they need any doctors at rhe clinic?
LookHere

Burgettstown, PA

#25 Feb 19, 2009
&fe ature=channel_page
The parties over!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Butte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eagle Butte denies assaulting officer (May '07) 5 hr silver fox 42
Fay Fielder passed away 8/21/08 (Aug '08) May 22 Fielder 5
Ben Brown Wolf (Feb '08) May 17 friend 9
Don't Be Played By The Whites! (May '12) May 5 Russell means AIM 9
Prairie dogs Apr 27 Devin M 1
SpottedBear (Sep '08) Jan '15 AlbertLiesForAtte... 3
Review: Lindskov Motors (Oct '14) Oct '14 Otis P 1
More from around the web

Eagle Butte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE