Apple Valley-Rosemount General Election Results 2012

Nov 6, 2012 Full story: Patch.com

Below you will find up-to-the-minute election results for races in Apple Valley and Rosemount: Minnesota Legislature, Dakota County Commission and Apple Valley and Rosemount city councils.

Read more
Todd James

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Once gain the same old council members have been reelected. Tom Goodwin has been on the board for 28 years. I think it is time for some term limits.
I think people have been voting based on name recognition and keep people who should be replaced in office. I can tell yo based on my experience or lack there of from Tom Goodwin, his arrogant demeanor and lack of wanting to listen to both sides of the story s unbelievable.

I can't tell you how disappointed I am about hs reelection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents of Inver Grove Heights mobile home pa... (Mar '08) Mar 2 uffda 59
News St. Paul / 2 men charged in fatal shooting (Feb '08) Feb 28 mrlankfard 32
News South-metro church coalition brings depression ... (Feb '10) Feb '15 Andy Alt 3
Pancake Breakfast and Raffle Feb '15 Angie Boehm 1
News Dakota County / Three men charged in Farmington... (Feb '07) Jan '15 Man 21
News Thank you from the heart Oct '14 Chiropractor From... 2
News Rosemount man's autism site offers insights to ... (Nov '08) Apr '14 MMR DANGEROUS 16
Eagan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Eagan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]