Apple Valley-Rosemount General Electi...

Apple Valley-Rosemount General Election Results 2012

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Nov 6, 2012, titled Apple Valley-Rosemount General Election Results 2012. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Below you will find up-to-the-minute election results for races in Apple Valley and Rosemount: Minnesota Legislature, Dakota County Commission and Apple Valley and Rosemount city councils.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Todd James

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Once gain the same old council members have been reelected. Tom Goodwin has been on the board for 28 years. I think it is time for some term limits.
I think people have been voting based on name recognition and keep people who should be replaced in office. I can tell yo based on my experience or lack there of from Tom Goodwin, his arrogant demeanor and lack of wanting to listen to both sides of the story s unbelievable.

I can't tell you how disappointed I am about hs reelection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rosemount Cody Casey Stabbing / Family told to ... (Mar '08) Jan 9 Codyscousin 78
News Semi rollover blocking part of I-35E in Eagan (Sep '10) Dec 25 mike 16
News Fired nurses accuse Fairview Southdale Hospital... (Jul '08) Dec '16 Linda 106
News Residents of Inver Grove Heights mobile home pa... (Mar '08) Dec '16 Merican BEYOTCH 61
News Storm blows Rosemount Dairy Queen robbery loot ... (Sep '10) Nov '16 hahahahaha 8
Moving to Minnesoa (Mar '16) Sep '16 Rachelky 3
News Biz briefs: Pollo Campero opening first Minneso... (Dec '10) Aug '16 Rick 5

Eagan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagan Mortgages