Cville's Deputy Commonwealth's Attorn...

Cville's Deputy Commonwealth's Attorney Sworn in as Judge

There are 7 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Cville's Deputy Commonwealth's Attorney Sworn in as Judge. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Claude Worrell is now officially the new Juvenile and Domestic Relations judge. The swearing-in ceremony at the Circuit Court brought his days of arguing in front of the bench to an end.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

J Coles

Alexandria, VA

#2 Jun 28, 2013
Good job Judge Worrell. I know you'll do a fine job.
dude

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jun 28, 2013
Let's stay diverse, reguardless if the person can do the job!
George S

Maylene, AL

#5 Jun 28, 2013
A prosecutor turned judge.

Somewhat like a bank robber turned banker.
RandomThoughts

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jun 29, 2013
I can see why the C-ville PD are unable to locate missing black kids.

ummmm , is it just me or is those two large men dragging the black kid away in the background at 00:50 not a need of some looking into .... Of course a large black man in a skirt didn't surpirise me in C-ville. Maybe dragging off a black kid in c-ville is not alarming either.

Keen reporting ......
Really Again

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Jun 29, 2013
George S wrote:
A prosecutor turned judge.
Somewhat like a bank robber turned banker.
Although your comment is valid, you have nothing to worry about here! The judge placement was a complete snow job by the democrats. The headline should read "Judge Tinsley was sworn in" She was the best for the job, a hard worker with graet family values. The Dems would allow that though.
Cville Observer

San Francisco, CA

#8 Jul 3, 2013
Interesting appointment
Cville Observer

New York, NY

#9 Jul 3, 2013
His wife is the UVA nurse that examines UVA rape victims and never seems to find enough evidence and now Judge Worrell, when he was Deputy Commonwealth Attorney, never prosecuted one UVA rapist. Oh well that's not quite true, he prosecuted Beebe, the self confessed rapist, who also happened to be released very early and coincidentally, accidentally. LOL.

As for his previous boss, Chapman, he too is guilty of never prosecuting a UVA student for rape. How very convenient as this is UVA's policy towards rape, since UVA is guilty of never expelling any student for sexual assault. NEVER! So rapists run free on UVA's campus, even those with multiple accusations, as there is no punishment!

UVA owns Charlottesville. Nobody can go up against UVA in Cville so they all tow the line. Did I forget to mention that even the Chief of Police in Cville is compromised. His wife and daughter both work for UVA Health Systems. oops sorry that has changed recently, his daughter got a new job with a UVA vendor, Aramark, after this fact was circulated. Just as the potential conflict between Worrell and his wife were circulated and Worrell moved on to become a judge! UVA is just so wonderful in the way they move on when conflicts are raised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
weight management Oct '16 Weightlosshelp 1
Does anyone in the Ruckersville area know of Bo... (Feb '10) Aug '16 Joe biden 5
Los mariachis in barbiursville (Jan '16) Aug '16 Concerned 6
Stanardsville Music Thread (May '16) May '16 Musikologist 1
Drugs in barboursville topix (Jan '16) May '16 Grosse 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Virginia (... (Oct '10) May '12 blah 136
News Tichner to Serve Two Years for Earlysville Fata... (Sep '11) Sep '11 GREENE COUNTY 21

Dyke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyke Mortgages