Tyronza Sweetness

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Looking 4 some old friends.They were like my brothers but lost contact.Miss them ALOT.
jill

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

van is married now and has a baby and a step daughter and ricky is somewhere here in dyess, I see him everyonce in awhile.
Tyronza sweetness

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

Judged:

Whoever married Van is a lucky girl. Im glad he's happy.Ricky has always been on the go and can't never be still. No matter what goes on in life I will always think of them as my brothers. They were always there for me when i needed them. My love for them will never stop growing .

Since: Sep 08

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2008

Judged:

Dunner aint that happy its just cheaper to keep her
Tommy

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

hey this is dunner who are yall??
nope

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Tommy wrote:
hey this is dunner who are yall??
if this is dunner then why did you
put tommy? seems like you would have atleast put van if this was really you...don't you think?
Tommy

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Dunner was at my house...my name is Tommy...didnt think to change my screen name
just wondering

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

i would like to know how in the he- double hockey sticks robert can afford all the cars he has on a cops pay. and don't say its from his shop he's never down there anymore. if he is he's not bringing that kind of green it is Dyess.....guess there are some perks at being the chief
Martin

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

whats it to you? why are you so worried about robert? You must not have much of a life if you sit around and wonder about other peoples business. He is a very good hearted and generous man he would help out anyone in need so i think you should jus mind your own business
yes

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

I have to agree with you "martin" he is a very kind hearted person and he would do anything for you, I just wish there were more people in this sh*t hole town like him and the ones that are talking about him must be jealous or either they don't have anything better to do but to sit behind their computer and talk about somebody..

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

he is out to help you if there is something in it for him. he would not give you a dime unless it benefited him
Tyronza Sweetness

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

Hey or whoever Tommy is it's me ur lil since from Tyronza. We all use 2 hang out 2gether
Martin

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

Thank you very much i am very proud to say that he has helped me out many of times that didnt benefit him. He must not of waited on you hand and foot thats why you're talkin sh*t about him and i personaly think its childish so grow up...
uh oh

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2008

changed directions, didn't it?
Tommy

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2008

Hey Tyronza sweetness Van aint been back to my house in a lil while but i told him about your comment and he wants to know is this ashley?
Tyronza Sweetness

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2008

No,just tell Van it's his lil sis heather from Tyronza. He use to call me Sweetness. Just wonderin what him and Lil Rick's been up 2 lately?
Tyronza Sweetness

Manila, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Hey Tommy just Van that I'd like 2 talk 2 him sometime and tell him I said hi and no matter who him or lilrick are with I still consider them my big brothers cuz they were always there for me when i needed them!That always meant alot 2 me 2 have someone there 2 talk 2 when I was feelin blue or just wanted 2 talk!
Ms-Independent

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Judged:

Hey this is his sister and ill tell him wat u sed but he will more than likely not respond cause his wife is real jealous. She may have good reason but she is crazy lol! My bubba is a great guy and i understand why you'd want to see or talk to him....he's awesome forreal i could't ask for a better brother
hello

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2008

I have to agree with his sister on this one, he probably won't respond because his wife is really jealous and van is a really good person, I have known him all my life and he has grown into a really good man.
Tyronza Sweetness

Manila, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2008

Which sister r u Chistian or Tonia! If he's got a wife that is so jealous y is he with her cuz thats not like Van to b with a girl like that!!! Just see if rememebers me. He was always a good person and I know yall were always by his side no matter who he was with or what he done

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dyess Discussions

Search the Dyess Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Incredible Facts 32 min guest 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr guest 28,952
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Green earth 206
Morning (Jan '14) 3 hr guest 2
Who cheatin with who 4 hr Henry 13
Chris Griggs 4 hr Down low 4
Doug Scott and Nancy goldman 9 hr Seriously 10
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Mississippi County was issued at July 23 at 2:46PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Dyess Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dyess Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••