Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="what in the world?"]Central grilling again yay!!!![/QUOTE]Yuck who would eat that nasty SH!T!!! I'll be sure and call the health inspector tomorrow, thanks for the heads up.
what in the world?

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

They built a building for the grill. So try again
shhhhhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Blah wrote:
<quoted text>Yuck who would eat that nasty SH!T!!! I'll be sure and call the health inspector tomorrow, thanks for the heads up.
Just keep eatin ur bitch flakes..... they seem to be helping. Geez get the corn cob outta ur ass already
what in the world?

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Lol

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Heck yea!!! Love their burgers!!! ;)
heck yeah

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

i ate 2, their good
what in the world?

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

U must work for one those restaurant in town lol. Hatin on burger day
Blah

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Called the health inspector and he said that he knew nothing of a building but would be checking into it so screw you! Hope y'all choke on one of those backyard dog burgers.
what in the world?

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Call away lol.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Blah wrote:
Called the health inspector and he said that he knew nothing of a building but would be checking into it so screw you! Hope y'all choke on one of those backyard dog burgers.
Really?? If you don't like the burgers then go somewhere else!! It's that simple.
shhhhhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Blah wrote:
Most of us can only hope u will choke on all the bullshit fallin outta ur mouth. Find somethin new to bitch about. Ur gettin nowhereb here. Make all the damn phone calls bu want to. Ur only wasting ur own time and not anyone elses lmao. Bored much???
shhhhhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Blah wrote:
I bet central is good enough for u to pump ur vehicle with gas or use their services on Sunday when nothin else is open. So keep on bitchin cuz apparently u have nothin bette to do. Eat somewhere else. Trust me, they not gonna go broke cuz they r missin ur measly two bucks that u woulda spent on a burger. DUMB FREAKIN ASS. Think before u speak, that way u don't look like such an idiot.
shhhhhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Or better yet "blahh" take ur fat lazy ass home and make ur own burgers and shut up already
Pissed

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Hey Blah, if you don't like the food CKS cooks don't eat it but Gary Don does NOT fix backyard dog burgers. He is a good cook and his food taste great! Gary Don would never serve something he himself wouldn't eat, and he is a good man so to say that he makes dog burgers pisses me off, he would never do that, and if you don't know that then you got problems not them. And if I know Ronnie he himself called the health inspector before they ever even started BBQing again, Ronnie is not gonna jeopardize his business! So stop hating on the Hursts, don't like them stay away. And stop being an a$$ on here about them!
terra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Yaya!!! Tomorrow is burger Thursday!!! Can't wait to go get one. Woot woot!!! Chef boy r' gary don is the shiznit :)
jerry

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

terra wrote:
Yaya!!! Tomorrow is burger Thursday!!! Can't wait to go get one. Woot woot!!! Chef boy r' gary don is the shiznit :)
yea what she said.
terra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

:)
what in the world?

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Man that was a goooooooooddddd burger. I'm stuffed
Dave

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Hey Blach, I mean Blah, you could always try the Roadkill cafe! You know, there are three places in town to eat, CKS, The Feed Lot, and The Roadkill Cafe! Not only that, I got news for you, they DO NOT use "back yard Dog". They use Front Yard Grade A+ Beef. So, we all understand you bein nervous, cause your fat ass could be mistaken for a cow!!! But we would all spit you out as soon as we tasted you, cause you would taste like poo poo!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dyess Discussions

Search the Dyess Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Wayne Carter (Mar '11) 11 hr Woochang 16
iPod touch 5th Generation: $200.00 12 hr Anonymous 7
Mayor 12 hr Mayor 1
Chris Griggs 18 hr Oh yeah 5
Jacklyn Hall (Jul '10) 18 hr Oh yeah 60
Vino 19 hr Oh yeah 2
Shandrea Harris 19 hr Oh yeah 4
•••
•••