rip david herman
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jen

Guttenberg, IA

#21 Dec 30, 2009
WOW wrote:
well jen here is a fact if YOU WOULD HAVE KEEP YOUR BIG FAT WELFARE RECIEVING MOUTH SHUT NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED, go explain to your kids how YOU STARTED ALL OF IT
Yep,my big mouth put that gun in his hands and pulled the trigger.That c*cksucker shouldn't of been carrying a gun on him and this never would of happened.So what you are saying is that,since I opened my"big fat" mouth,Leppert has the right to shoot someone out of anger?That's all it was...it was not self-defense.Infant Leppert got mad and took his anger out in a serial killer sort of way.Anger=murder where he comes from,f*cking dirtballs!Does it make things all better for you, trying to place the blame on me?You are a waste of time and space,get a life,are you a part of this situation cause if not why such the interest?I won't be checking back here cause I like the last word and i really don't feel the need to come back here and read any kind of your uneducated retarded bullsh*t that you are writing.Go f*ck your mama in her as* just the way she likes it.Try not to kill anyone today,f%cking murderer.
WOW

Milton, FL

#22 Dec 30, 2009
wow you looser HE HAD A PERMIT TO CARRY CONCEALED WEAPONS you dumb fu** Dumb fu** David tried to commit a car jacking and got what he deserved. so now we know all the facts go back to your new sperm donor and shoot out a few more bastards, this way you can cement your future being your typical trailer park trash,
cocerned friend

Guttenberg, IA

#23 Jan 4, 2010
k,dunbf*ck,dumbf*ck.Make some f*cking sense retard!You really are a piece of shit,mold that!!!LEPPERT IS A KILLER!!!!!!!!!!
how it is

Ankeny, IA

#24 Mar 5, 2010
ran wrote:
<quoted text> to think leppert went there 2 kill that little a-hole u are wrong.the little girlfriend beater got what he was asking 4. he was 2 be out like 2 days before that day he was trailer trash missing a trailer
bi*** I ever find out who u r..........
ur the as_hole

Guttenberg, IA

#25 Mar 7, 2010
learn the facts...it wasn't 2 days and he was never a woman beater. That f*ck Leppert may not of come there with the intention of killing him, but it crossed his mind as soon as an altercation took place, then he shot an innocent man.Leppert is a coward, he took the law into his own hands even though the law was on the way...he couldn't wait a few minutes for the police to get there?????He's a homicidal maniac,a trigger happy murdering son of a b*tch that deserves exactly what he dished out that cold november day.
ur the as_hole

Guttenberg, IA

#26 Mar 7, 2010
David was the best law abiding person any body would've known and to u Clinton Iowa only a dumbass would think David was trying to commit a car jacking.All he was tying to do was move out in piece.when really some old motherf***er is being belligerant while he's supposed to be doing his job.old man river should of lost his buisness and went to prison.the truth.
wow

Knox, IN

#27 Mar 7, 2010
the best law abiding person REALLY? like climbing in a window, to get into an apartment he had been evictid from, or assualting an innocent man doing his job? oh yea, jumping into a guys car, to prevent him from leaving, so he could assualt leppert yet again. so lets add this up.
1 tresspassing
2 breaking and entering
3 assualt
4 car jacking
and the total is= the turd got what he deserved

by the way you left out how david attended church on a daily basis, fed the homeless, pluged expired parking meters as a random act of kindness, and gave one of his kidneys to some total stranger
fuclint

Guttenberg, IA

#28 Mar 8, 2010
he would of done all those things but leppert didn't give him a chance.and when u have animals,and all your belongings locked in an apartment the normal sane person would go and retrieve there stuff.to the best law abiding citizen i knew love ya david.
THIS IS WHAT CLINTON IS!!!
1GREASE BALL
2PU$$Y
3HIDES BEHIND HIS/HER COMPUTER
4SITS UP TILL 2 IN THE MORNING
TO TALK SHIT YOU CANT BACK UP
and the total is=this is a co@#$ucker just as cold as leppert or this probably is leppert.PUKE.
wow

Knox, IN

#29 Mar 9, 2010
what do you mean i cannot back it up? i just laid it all out for you, it is documented and it is the truth!!!!!!!!!! what more do i need to back up?
u r a dumbass

Guttenberg, IA

#30 Mar 9, 2010
Im pretty sure its not documented retard there is nothing that says he was trying to steal any piece of shit car.the stuff u need to back up is your shit talk we can meet right now to back things up a bit k!!!!!!!!!!
wow

Knox, IN

#31 Mar 10, 2010
IT IS DOCUMENTED you toothless hillbilly moron,why is it you can add up the food stamps you recieve, but cannot add up the facts of this case? because in your welfare world you believe in entitlements, and so did herman, he thought he could do whatever, whenever, and however he wanted to, well here is a dose of reality, he assualted a person able to defend himself, i know in your welfare, dope smoking, wife beating, world it dosent seem fair, but in the real world some people HAVE A PERMIT TO CARRY A CONCEALED WEAPON,and the right to defend themselves against crazy anamials that attack them, so mold that welfare boy
u dont know s h i t

Guttenberg, IA

#33 Mar 11, 2010
wow wrote:
IT IS DOCUMENTED you toothless hillbilly moron,why is it you can add up the food stamps you recieve, but cannot add up the facts of this case? because in your welfare world you believe in entitlements, and so did herman, he thought he could do whatever, whenever, and however he wanted to, well here is a dose of reality, he assualted a person able to defend himself, i know in your welfare, dope smoking, wife beating, world it dosent seem fair, but in the real world some people HAVE A PERMIT TO CARRY A CONCEALED WEAPON,and the right to defend themselves against crazy anamials that attack them, so mold that welfare boy
hey stupid [email protected]& why r u coming on this trying to protect a f$$king pig.talking about smoking dope and welfare i don't know where your from u stupid hillbilly but the world doesn't revolve around pot and welfare.and stop talking about facts facts this, facts that, the fact of the matter here is that some grease ball has to carry a gun with him wherever he goes because he such a [email protected] i checked up on puke this wasn't the first time he had conflict at his work place.puke is just some old tigger happy shit talkin women pushin piece of shit.
wow

Knox, IN

#34 Mar 11, 2010
my point exactly you welfare recieving scum bag loosers never look at the FACTS!!!!!!!!!!
the only thing you care about is yourself, and what you are entitled to. so go ahead and ignore the FACT THAT LEPPERT HAD A RIGHT TO BE THERE HERMAN DID NOT!!!!!!!!!! put down the crack pipe get off of your sister and join the rest of the real world, the truth shall set you free
concerned friend

Guttenberg, IA

#35 Mar 11, 2010
you people are sick!!!!clinton your plain retarded.you know nothing. there should of been a sheriff there,not just Leppert. David did not start the fight nor did he commit a car jacking ,which by the way,that's f_cking stupid, Leppert is a psyco,with a screwed up story.Too sit here and talk about our david this way it's uncalled for...your just as sick as the shooter. you can't handle the truth so you sit here and make sh_t up online to what? please yourself,make yourself feel better..what is your personal problem with david anyway???sounds like u have nothing better than to sit here and try to win a argument on the internet,even a mongoloid can win an argument on the internet...shows how smart you are.go suck a d_ck!!!!!!!! HA HA HA!!!!
hi im leppert

Guttenberg, IA

#36 Mar 11, 2010
hi im leppert im a 50 year old pig.i own a buisness.i am not a nice person while im at work.i like to take cats and put them in my car.also i like to push women that are just worried about there cats.then as i expected her husband came to pertect her.we wrestled around so eventually i got tired of fighting so i drug the 24 year old man to my car where i could murder a perfectly good kid.then when the law got involved i told them that he was trying to steal my car so i didnt have to go to prison.NOW ALLS I DO IS SIT ON THE INTERNET,smoke dope,eat off my food stamps,PRETEND LIKE IM FROM CLINTON AND FU@ K MY DAUGHTER TIFFANY.by the way i still carry my gun because im still a prick
love u david

Guttenberg, IA

#37 Mar 11, 2010
to the one of the best guys i knew
err

Mound, MN

#38 Mar 27, 2010
You fecking people sicken me....every last one of you.
which people

Guttenberg, IA

#39 Mar 29, 2010
to one of the best guys i knew

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hello Earlville Jun '17 Kilroy was here 1
News - Shooting in Dyersville (Dec '08) Feb '17 Its me 46
News Shooting probe turns to distance (Mar '09) Feb '17 Its me 26
News Neighbors Complain About Human Waste in Fertilizer (Sep '09) Mar '16 svetlanik 73
black women (Dec '15) Dec '15 canicucum 1
News Family frustrated by lack of charges in Dyersvi... (Jan '09) Dec '15 Peterson 97
Bob Scott? (Jan '15) Jan '15 hatelosers 1

Dyersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersville Mortgages