you know who

Cedar Rapids, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

let me tell you all something!! you dont know david AT ALL!! for you to get on here and call him names or belittle him just becuz he was getting evicted or talking about where he lives. people go thru things in life, they live and learn!! david did what he thought was right, he ur uncle or whoever he is!! MURDERER!! was feeling threatened he shouldnt of pushed or hit or even killed david!! oh... he couldnt breath, r u serious!!?? davids gone a--hole!! becuz this chris leppert is a coward!! david wasnt a violent kind of guy!! I grew up with him, like others have said he would give the shirt off his back. you messed with his family and you took him away from his family!! you will get what you deserve believe that!! courts or no courts,meaning I hope you live with this for the rest of ur life that ur a murderer!!! obviously if ur carrying a gun with you to change locks, you must be threatened by the job!! then dont f---ing work the job, if you gotta carry a weapon with you!! dud
TO THE RETARD

Clinton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

by the way mabey the locksmith carried a gun because he had to deal with scumbag,dopesmookin, non rent payin, welfare recieving, apartment trashing, nice guys like herman
you know who

Cedar Rapids, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

TO THE RETARD wrote:
by the way mabey the locksmith carried a gun because he had to deal with scumbag,dopesmookin, non rent payin, welfare recieving, apartment trashing, nice guys like herman
look here fu-- face you wanna trash my brother come talk to me about it, he didnt use drugs a--hole, he wasnt recieving any welfare he worked hard to raise his family he happened to be going thru some problems at that time, and what does that have to do with leppert killing him? why didnt he shoot in the air, you wanna know y? cuz he aimed to kill my brother! he didnt trash his apartment. so if you got something to say say it to me!ur the pussy!! hes not here to defend himself, and ur online talking tall sh--!! some kinda guy you are!! he hhaha. so if wanna say something know the facts, you dont know david at all, and what kind of person he really is, he didnt cause trouble at all he protected his family the best he could and for you to talk down on him like he wasnt nothingjust shows ur going to hell!!!! so ask me what my number is cuz Im not gonna continue to talk online!! he aint here but I still have his back!!lets see what you gott!!!
wow

Clinton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

WELL LETS SEE, if he worked hard and paid his bills he wouldnt have been evicted, and there would have been no need for leppert to be there.
and also what in the hell do u mean u still have his back where the f*** were you when he needed the help the most, probably couldnt be bothered
JoyB

Onalaska, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

OMG, you really would have to be some low life kind of scrum to be talking about
David like you are. I went to school with him, and he was one of my good friends. He would never let anyone put on a sad face and always tried to brighten everyones day. My best memories of high school are of him and I think I was only in school with him for a year. He was a good person, a big teddy bear. This chris leppert will be judged harshly by the courts of us and of god. I hope he learns to like prison, because hell is where he's going afterwards!!!
joy b

Clinton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

listen im not trashing herman what i am saying is even bears get pissed off, and you expect me to believe you know herman this well when u went to high school with herman for like 5 minutes of his life 5 years ago, and what about leppert? do you know anything about him? other than he had to defend himself when a guy that had just been evicted, went after him, ITS IN ALL THE NEWS ARTICLES, AND BLOGS ON THE INTERNET, THIS GUY AND HIS FAMILY HAD BEEN EVICTED, ON A HOLIDAY, OR JUST BEFORE, AFTER HIS GIRLFRIEND HAD SURGURY ( OR SOMETHING ) DONT SIT THERE AND TELL ME WHAT A TEDDY BEAR HE WAS ON THIS DAY, THATS TOO MUCH STRESS AND PRESSURE FOR ANY NORMAL GUY TO HANDLE, A POWDER KEG, AND WHEN THEY CONFRONTED THE LOCKSMITH ( THE POWDER KEG BLEW ) THEY TOOK IT OUT ON HIM, PERIOD.
JoyB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Wow, and you also assume to know. If Leppert thought his life was in danger enough to take anyones life, he would have been in the hospital with some injurys. Plus in high school is when I hung out with him. That didn't mean i didn't ask people to see how he's been up to or how he's been doing. In a small town you know everyones business, good or bad. Way to assume yourself. Plus think about, if these two guys got in a fight in a bar, then moved it outside, and the guy unarmed got shot and died, the shooter would be in jail that night! So who in the hell are you to tell me right and wrong. Sure, Leppert might have acted out of fear or instinct, but that doesn't make it right.
joy b

Clinton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

hey dumb dumb, you just stated it your self he acted out of fear, and if he could not get away ( because herman went to his car and started beating on him again) this would be SELF DEFENCE!!!!!!!!!!
TheRealJoyB

Onalaska, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2009

Its only self defense if he thought david was gonna kill him, right there in the middle of the day, at an apartment complex, where a ton of people would see it. I don't think so. And yes I did say chris acted out of fear, followed by "it doesn't make it right." If a dog gets cornered and causes injury to a person, they're put to sleep. There are phsyical arguments everyday that don't end in blood shed. This one did, even if chris is convicted and spends the rest of his life in prison it won't be as bad as the price david has paid. Chris has already lived twice as long as David. I just made a post to state david was a good person, what kind of person can't let that be heard of someone whose passed on? I feel sorry for you and know that karma will come and kick your ass. By the way defense is spelled with an "s" and dum dum without "b", they're my favorite candy! I gonna say it again, David was a good person, and he deserves his day in court, period!
joy b

Clinton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2009

well i guess the dog got put to sleep
Hmm

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Seems that the last chapter on the book has closed and now hopefully everyone can move on.
birdie

Guttenberg, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

that is not the last chapter you are sadly mistaken,and nobody is moving on,this will always be in our minds,it doesn't just get forgotten.Leppert knows he didn't kill him out of self defense,it doesn't matter what the jury said,there were false statements,the jury should of recalled people instead of making the wrong decision if they didn't get the whole story,it still hasn't come out yet,it's very one sided.
birdie

Clinton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2009

how can you even begin to imagine that YOU even know what a person is feeling or thinking especially during a fight? how do you know what leppert was thinking? how do you know leppert knew it wasent self defence? WHO GAVE THE FALSE STATEMENTS? Was it leppert? or some of the eye witnesses? Do you know why they take witnes statements right after a incident? it so people arent influenced by other people, or news stories and change their stories, they get an accurate statement. I havent heard anything out of leppert i dont think he has made any statements yet. IF IT IS ONE SIDDED, IT WAS SLANTED TO HERMANS SIDE. YOU ARE AN ARROGANT ASS, to sit there and say that the jurry made the wrong decision. They made their decision based on the facts presented to them. Ive been on a jurry before and it was something i took verry seriously, and im sure these people did as well. What information hasent come out yet? if you know something, dont you think you should have made some phone calls by now? ill answer that one. no because david had a melt down and came unglued on a guy who had the means and the right to defend himself. Mabe if you were a better friend you would have been in contact with david and when he was evicted you could have helped him. But it is easier to sit back and do nothing, and then after the fact, point the finger and blame people,and in this case it is the locksmith, and it should be david, or better yet his GIRLFRIEND.
stanley

Guttenberg, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

ya it could be the girlfriends fault if you want to take the blame off the person that fired that gun.She no doubt argued with the guy,so what the guy gets pissed and shoots David,thats not right,just because she said some stuff leppert didn't like he's gonna shoot someone else?AND yes leppert made false statements!!!what the f+ck do you care anyways?you are a loser,david didn't deserve that,leppert was not in fear for his life,not even a little bit!leppert couldn't handle a little fist fight,he had huge "lumberjack"(lol)arm s he could of defended himself but he didn't he pulled a gun to a fist fight,he's a coward,and your just as much of a asshole as he is on here posting BS,get a life.Arrogant is the word, you called it!you don't know anything,were you there,do you know david?do you know the (murderer)leppert?do you know the girlfriend?you obviously know leppert.....that's all i really needed to know,take his side all you want...like i said before Leppert "knows" it was murder,what a f*cking creep.LEPPERT DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER AT NIGHT TO PUT THE BLAME ON THE GIRRLFRIEND,DO YOU SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT,I BET YOU DO,KILLER!!!!
birdie

Clinton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

yes david did deserve it, he went after an innocent man
i you welfare reciving people dont get it, but in america you HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF
stanley

Clinton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

if leppert gave false statements, why didnt any eyewitness accounts, reaviel this. because the EVIDENCE SUPPORTS HIS STATEMENTS
birdie

Guttenberg, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

why do you think everyone on here is on welfare,are you?GO F*CK YOURSELF,David did not deserve any of it!!!Hhmmm....you say the right to defend themselves,what about the right to defend your girlfriend from being attacked!Your wasting my time,I am not going to sit here and argue with you like a child,I just wanted to state that David was the victim here,not Lepppert,he is a murderer!What do know about the evidence?If you know anything about the evidence then you would know how close that monster was to being indited,there was a few things actually,and yes he gave false statements,and one more thing the eye witnesses are the ones on welfare,all one family really,so go chew on that.There weren't many eye witnesses.
ran

Lake View, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

birdie wrote:
why do you think everyone on here is on welfare,are you?GO F*CK YOURSELF,David did not deserve any of it!!!Hhmmm....you say the right to defend themselves,what about the right to defend your girlfriend from being attacked!Your wasting my time,I am not going to sit here and argue with you like a child,I just wanted to state that David was the victim here,not Lepppert,he is a murderer!What do know about the evidence?If you know anything about the evidence then you would know how close that monster was to being indited,there was a few things actually,and yes he gave false statements,and one more thing the eye witnesses are the ones on welfare,all one family really,so go chew on that.There weren't many eye witnesses.
to think leppert went there 2 kill that little a-hole u are wrong.the little girlfriend beater got what he was asking 4. he was 2 be out like 2 days before that day he was trailer trash missing a trailer
jen

Guttenberg, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

ran wrote:
<quoted text> to think leppert went there 2 kill that little a-hole u are wrong.the little girlfriend beater got what he was asking 4. he was 2 be out like 2 days before that day he was trailer trash missing a trailer
For your information David was not a girlfriend beater,he was very loving and very kind.Your just on here telling bullsh*t,you don't even know when we were evicted...it's was that very day at midnight,we should of been out the night before,but who would of thought that was gonna happen.I do however feel that Chris did in fact kill David without justification.Certain laws are what got in the way of an inditement for him,but many people believe there could of been several different ways of handling the situation.David was murdered...it was not done in self defense I was there I saw it.All you internet geeks have nothing better to do than sit and b*tch about what you think happened....you'll probably never really know,since David is not here to defend himself.Just know that if there is ever any new evidence leppert could still be arrested.David was a great dad,how do you think our children feel,you people are twisted.
WOW

Clinton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

well jen here is a fact if YOU WOULD HAVE KEEP YOUR BIG FAT WELFARE RECIEVING MOUTH SHUT NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED, go explain to your kids how YOU STARTED ALL OF IT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dyersville Discussions

Search the Dyersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New Field of Dreams Owners Vow to Preserve Fiel... (Apr '13) Jun '14 curious 2
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Jun '14 slayer rules 411
IA Who do you support for Treasurer in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar '14 daxton 9
IA IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mar '14 aez 17
Clint Mackey murderer violent rapist (Jan '14) Feb '14 boston 2
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Dec '13 fitness-guru 62
IA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Iowa in 2... (Oct '10) Sep '13 So true 52
•••
•••
•••
Dyersville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dyersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••