It is better to give than receive
Ya know??
Naturally:-*

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#4497 Jul 29, 2013
Harley wrote:
<quoted text>
I prey you two don't end up in the same cell together again. A pack of Marlboro and a gallon of toilet wine was way too high for your wore out rear end. Curtis must be packing to do that much damage! Excuse the pun.Haha! Bet you need one of those hemorrhoid pads to sit on now. See you soon at Touchdowns! XoXoXo
You should cut back on the drugs. Better yet, quit altogether.
seriously

United States

#4498 Jul 30, 2013
Somebody out there knows exactly where he is and what happened to him. I don't think he'd just disappear. It seems he was too close with his fam members to just run off (from what I've seen and heard over the past yr or so... since this all started). I just feel so sorry for his family and any missing persons family. I cant imagine how hard it must be to just not know. Its really sad. And this guy doesnt seem like a horrible person... hes just a normal young guy who made a few mistakes like all the rest of em here in dyer co. Somebody, please, just send an anonymous letter or phone call from an untracable phone and tell the cops where he is and what happened. Its been so long now that if someone out there was involved in his disappearance, all the evidence would be gone by now so you don't have to worry bout tht. Just give this fam a break and let them know somehow so they can rest and so he can be properly put to rest if he is in fact dead tht is. Idk this guy or anyone in his fam or even anyone who does know him but I watch these crime stories all the time and see how hard things like this are on the missing ppls families and its just not right. do the right thing ppl and tell them somehow. Get it off your conscience and ask for forgivness with God for not doing the right thing in the 1st place. You never know when something like this could happen to you or your family and how you may one day need help like they do.
unreal

Little Rock, AR

#4500 Jul 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
Somebody out there knows exactly where he is and what happened to him. I don't think he'd just disappear. It seems he was too close with his fam members to just run off (from what I've seen and heard over the past yr or so... since this all started). I just feel so sorry for his family and any missing persons family. I cant imagine how hard it must be to just not know. Its really sad. And this guy doesnt seem like a horrible person... hes just a normal young guy who made a few mistakes like all the rest of em here in dyer co. Somebody, please, just send an anonymous letter or phone call from an untracable phone and tell the cops where he is and what happened. Its been so long now that if someone out there was involved in his disappearance, all the evidence would be gone by now so you don't have to worry bout tht. Just give this fam a break and let them know somehow so they can rest and so he can be properly put to rest if he is in fact dead tht is. Idk this guy or anyone in his fam or even anyone who does know him but I watch these crime stories all the time and see how hard things like this are on the missing ppls families and its just not right. do the right thing ppl and tell them somehow. Get it off your conscience and ask for forgivness with God for not doing the right thing in the 1st place. You never know when something like this could happen to you or your family and how you may one day need help like they do.
I agree with you he needs to stop running

Have a nice day :)
Big Daddy Jim

United States

#4501 Jul 31, 2013
seriously wrote:
Somebody out there knows exactly where he is and what happened to him. I don't think he'd just disappear. It seems he was too close with his fam members to just run off (from what I've seen and heard over the past yr or so... since this all started). I just feel so sorry for his family and any missing persons family. I cant imagine how hard it must be to just not know. Its really sad. And this guy doesnt seem like a horrible person... hes just a normal young gu who made a few mistakes like all the rest of em here in dyer co. Somebody, please, just send an anonymous letter or phone call from an untracable phone and tell the cops where he is and what happened. Its been so long now that if someone out there was involved in his disappearance, all the evidence would be gone by now so you don't have to worry bout tht. Just give this fam a break and let them know somehow so they can rest and so he can be properly put to rest if he is in fact dead tht is. Idk this guy or anyone in his fam or even anyone who does know him but I watch these crime stories all the time and see how hard things like this are on the missing ppls families and its just not right. do the right thing ppl and tell them somehow. Get it off your conscience and ask for forgivness with God for not doing the right thing in the 1st place. You never know when something like this could happen to you or your family and how you may one day need help like they do.
than pick your both feet up and bring him back 2 dyersburg than everyone can rest nut

Dyersburg, TN

#4502 Jul 31, 2013
Prayers for Curtis and the Tyler family
Holly and the Bobo family .
Unreal

Little Rock, AR

#4503 Jul 31, 2013
guest wrote:
Prayers for Curtis and the Tyler
family
Holly and the Bobo family .
Pray he calls his daddy if he can figure out who it is

Ya know???

Have a nice day :)
service

Dyersburg, TN

#4504 Aug 2, 2013
Prayers for the Tyler family and Curtis. God bless you all .I pray for grace and mercy for you all soon .
Counselor

Montgomery, AL

#4505 Aug 3, 2013
Tyler family and loyal posters. Please let us know if there is any new leads. Thaughts and prayers are with you. Keep hope alive.
Skull

Dyersburg, TN

#4506 Aug 3, 2013
Counselor wrote:
Tyler family and loyal posters. Please let us know if there is any new leads. Thaughts and prayers are with you. Keep hope alive.
yes counselor .Ihave talked with the family of Curtis.They are getting leads and are being checked out.This family said they will never give up.He was their only son,brother,grandson,and nephew,and a little girl's daddy.She will have to grow up without her daddy.THE Walkers ,and the Tylers my thoughts and prayers are always with you.Thank you Counselor for your loyalty. Please someone can't you see that this family needs your help.What if it were your family member.
closefriend

United States

#4507 Aug 4, 2013
KELLY! and KEN!
Counselor

Montgomery, AL

#4508 Aug 4, 2013
Thank you skull. I went back and read some of the first post. I fell there is a lot of evidence there that should be reexamined.ihave followed this case very closely,have read everything that has been written about it which has not Ben much. Tyler family, please google ----Family members of missing persons support group. Many people find this helpful. KEEP Hope Alive.
riverrat

Jackson, TN

#4509 Aug 4, 2013
Counselor wrote:
Thank you skull. I went back and read some of the first post. I fell there is a lot of evidence there that should be reexamined.ihave followed this case very closely,have read everything that has been written about it which has not Ben much. Tyler family, please google ----Family members of missing persons support group. Many people find this helpful. KEEP Hope Alive.
you are stupid!

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#4510 Aug 5, 2013
Counselor wrote:
You are illiterate. I find it hard to believe you read anything.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#4511 Aug 5, 2013
Bump this... Waiting to hear something soon.

“I got your present......”

Since: Jun 13

unwrap sloooooowly

#4512 Aug 5, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You are illiterate. I find it hard to believe you read anything.
Sup Boss?

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#4513 Aug 5, 2013
PeppermintPatty- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sup Boss?
Hey there. I am good. How was your weekend?

“I got your present......”

Since: Jun 13

unwrap sloooooowly

#4514 Aug 5, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there. I am good. How was your weekend?
A total waste:(
Hard lessons, buddy. Hard lessons. lol
You been ok?
Big Daddy Jim

Dallas, TX

#4515 Aug 5, 2013
closefriend wrote:
KELLY! and KEN!
no look at Jason myers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 3 min guest 101,300
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 17 min guest 8,965
Every true christian should be offended, in Dye... (Mar '09) 1 hr modernman 627
Doug Robertson Police Chief at Newbern 1 hr Just me 29
methheads on kist street and the alley with the... 1 hr 8ball 3
so 1 hr citizen 4
FOE mikki bell 2 hr Guest 3

Flood Warning for Dyer County was issued at April 19 at 11:51AM CDT

More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search