curtis tyler missing

Sioux City, IA

#4276 Jul 1, 2013
Prayers for Curtis and the Tyler family

Sioux City, IA

#4277 Jul 2, 2013
Thoughts and prayers for the Tyler family .For the Bobo family our prayers are with you all . Peace and grace .
unreal

Sherwood, AR

#4278 Jul 3, 2013
guest wrote:
Prayers for Curtis and the Tyler family
Pray for all the people he hurt

Have a nice day :)
Boise, ID

#4279 Jul 3, 2013
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray for all the people he hurt
gonna get ya
skull

Boise, ID

#4280 Jul 3, 2013
My thoughts and prayers are with all the missing and they're families.Still praying don't ever give up.
unreal

Dallas, TX

#4282 Jul 3, 2013
KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>gonna get ya
Why/??? Cause I care more about the people he hurt, than I do him??? They did not have a choice...... he did

Have a nice day:)
Mama D

Sioux City, IA

#4283 Jul 3, 2013
Judgements against anyone in these situations only hurts the ones already suffering even more.. we have ALL been guilty of hurting our loved ones. Thoughts & prayers for all the missing, their families and friends.

You're right skull.. those who understand what caring is all about will never give up on others in need.
skull

Boise, ID

#4284 Jul 3, 2013
what about the females that hurt him.... maybe he should have been the first one who called the police .... then maybe he wouldnt have been the one going to jail for false allegations
ANGELA HUTCHING

Boise, ID

#4285 Jul 3, 2013
thanks to all the prayers ....we are getting closer to our closure... i pray that day will be soon....

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4286 Jul 3, 2013
ANGELA HUTCHING wrote:
thanks to all the prayers ....we are getting closer to our closure... i pray that day will be soon....
Closure soon!
big daddy

Tyler, TX

#4287 Jul 3, 2013
skull wrote:
what about the females that hurt him.... maybe he should have been the first one who called the police .... then maybe he wouldnt have been the one going to jail for false allegations
funny as hell evertime u look around Curtis was beating on a lady and u guys knows that maybe all the females needs 2 get 2 gether and talk u eat that lil girl
unreal

United States

#4288 Jul 4, 2013
skull wrote:
Lol. So tell me, do women hurt you a lot????? do they pick on you????? Those mean old women.........try growing a set and be a man. It does not mean you have to hit them, a mans job is to protect them and take care of them.
Any other confusion on your part, feel free to ask me
unreal

United States

#4289 Jul 4, 2013
Mama D wrote:
Judgements against anyone in these situations only hurts the ones already suffering even more.. we have ALL been guilty of hurting our loved ones. Thoughts & prayers for all the missing, their families and friends.
You're right skull.. those who understand what caring is all about will never give up on others in need.
Looks like you are judging me.

Just saying

Pot, kettle, black

ANGELA HUTCHING

Boise, ID

#4290 Jul 4, 2013
its mighty funny to me all you who are against curtis are so quick to judge him ... did any of you get hit by him? allegations is all i hear... now let me ask you another question ... are all of you still here to live to talk about it? sure you are is he? hell naw so now what... talk your shit all you want to but you are still here he isnt....

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4291 Jul 4, 2013
ANGELA HUTCHING wrote:
its mighty funny to me all you who are against curtis are so quick to judge him ... did any of you get hit by him? allegations is all i hear... now let me ask you another question ... are all of you still here to live to talk about it? sure you are is he? hell naw so now what... talk your shit all you want to but you are still here he isnt....
Happy the 4th weekend to you and the family. I know Curtis won't be there, but try to be strong for him and your family. I am ticked, confused, and mad at these people that does this sh!!!!TT... My cousin Jeff is probably going through heck after last night, and I know it isn't over yet...
Mama D

Sioux City, IA

#4292 Jul 4, 2013
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you are judging me.
Just saying
Pot, kettle, black
What you're seeing is your own self doubt and maybe a smidgen of a guilty conscience.
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. So tell me, do women hurt you a lot????? do they pick on you????? Those mean old women.........try growing a set and be a man. It does not mean you have to hit them, a mans job is to protect them and take care of them.
Any other confusion on your part, feel free to ask me

Not bad Unreal! As long as you're not accusing, anyway..

..alas! There is some trace of a real man in there!:)
For Sure

Dallas, TX

#4293 Jul 4, 2013
ANGELA HUTCHING wrote:
how do u know for sure that Curtis is not alive tell us that we would like to know as well
Mercy

Mendon, NY

#4294 Jul 4, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text> how do u know for sure that Curtis is not alive tell us that we would like to know as well
Family members get a 'gut feeling' when their family member is missing and hasn't contacted them!
ANGELA HUTCHING

Boise, ID

#4295 Jul 4, 2013
well if you was use to that family member contacting you at least once a day and then for a whole year no contact at all what would you think when you was the last person in that family to hear his voice and he was in fear for his life you are a moron ...if you think that he is still alive .. get a life and stay the f..k off this page if you dont have anything positive to say.... have a nice a day
Pepper

Tyler, TX

#4296 Jul 4, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Happy the 4th weekend to you and the family. I know Curtis won't be there, but try to be strong for him and your family. I am ticked, confused, and mad at these people that does this sh!!!!TT... My cousin Jeff is probably going through heck after last night, and I know it isn't over yet...
What exactly is your cousin going thru?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Trump is smart 32 min Silver Surfer 9
Bean mill rd 43 min Pux 11
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 45 min Pux 106,665
Robert De Niro, “America is being run by a madm... 1 hr guest 5
Jim Horner spreading fake news 1 hr Pux 92
Redneck Justice 1 hr Pux 1
Prince hopkins 2 hr Pux 2
Box 2 hr Pux 153
Shootout at Park and Multi-County car chase 3 hr Pux 29

Dyersburg Jobs