curtis tyler missing

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#4031 May 22, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>He would have eaten him by now, if that was the case.
Bahahahahahahaha
Counselor

Montgomery, AL

#4032 May 24, 2013
Just read all the post since last Friday .NO comments on those.Just wanted the Tyler family to know there those who care.Keep hope alive.
lookout

Sioux City, IA

#4033 May 24, 2013
Prayers for Curtis and the Tyler family . No matter what some of the other post say . I wish all of you the best .Prayers .
guest who

Dyersburg, TN

#4034 May 24, 2013
I know you need to be careful telling the family what you heard because they will go and tell that person and it will come back and bite you in the butt was just trying to help but wont do that again praying for curtis
guest who

Dyersburg, TN

#4035 May 24, 2013
and brfore anyone has anything to stay about my name I know the diff from guess and guest and I don't know any of the guess on here so that's why I used guest and pepper your so funny keep up the good work you and hillbilly can make these ppl so mad lol

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4036 May 25, 2013
Whoa! Wait a minute! This was falling way down the line. Oh no! Bump and remember Curtis!
Anonymous

La Vergne, TN

#4037 May 25, 2013
Angela is a beautiful person. She don't deserve the way yall talk about her. I think she is a very good person. I hope he is found safe and they can live a peaceful life.
Anonymous

La Vergne, TN

#4038 May 25, 2013
jimmy wrote:
That's funny as hell how Angela can talk shit u all know where Curtis is at so stop with your weak big ass mouth u people make me sick with your lies it want be long Bitch the police will fine out where u hiding him out at than the ladys in THE pin will have Rotten meat Bitch
watch it Jimmy.
joe

United States

#4039 May 25, 2013
sexy superbeast wrote:
Angela is a beautiful person. She don't deserve the way yall talk about her. I think she is a very good person. I hope he is found safe and they can live a peaceful life.
Open your eyes up man are u high she a big fat ass Bitch

Location hidden

#4040 May 28, 2013
Counselor wrote:
Ummm---thank you so much for the update on another thread about Holly Bobo.please keep us posted. If the gov agrees to the forming a special task force to help find those missing in west Tenn,this will include Curti. It will be a great relief to the family to know there is extra help for them.
There are currently over 10,000 signatures on that petition. It is close to going to the governor. Karen Bobo will send it here soon is what the rumor is. I believe it will pass with flying colors. There are over 1100 missing people missing in this state alone. Someone gives updates on the missing, and I am thankful that he does. He also gives updates on the petition being signed. There is people from all over the United States signing this petition. It will go, and I think the TBI has to much to handle on their own. A new set of fresh eyes will be welcomed for all of the missing to solve. Yes, Curtis will be involved as well. I will keep you posted...
cookie

Sioux City, IA

#4041 May 29, 2013
Way to go real ummmmmmm ,i believe someday all this will be solved .I pray for them all .Keep up the good work,these people need you .

Location hidden

#4042 May 29, 2013
cookie wrote:
Way to go real ummmmmmm ,i believe someday all this will be solved .I pray for them all .Keep up the good work,these people need you .
Thanks! I will continue to give updates as soon as I get them in. There is only one guy that does that, if I can find it my self, then I will let you know more ok?
cookie

Sioux City, IA

#4043 May 29, 2013
Thank you very much . Everyone needs to find out about their love ones . God bless them and you also .Good luck to you .

Location hidden

#4044 May 29, 2013
cookie wrote:
Thank you very much . Everyone needs to find out about their love ones . God bless them and you also .Good luck to you .
http://petitions.moveon.org/si gn/special-task-force-open?sou rce=c.em.cp&r_by=7774867

Location hidden

#4045 May 29, 2013

Location hidden

#4046 May 29, 2013
This is the petition that is being put up by Karen Bobo! 10,363 signatures as of right now. That is a lot for a petition. Now you can keep track of it here. I will let you know more as soon as I more news. The governor and the floor is going to have a difficult time of not passing this petition...
cookie

Sioux City, IA

#4047 May 29, 2013
Thank you,i will be checking back ,hope the best for all. Prayers for Tylers ,Bobos, and theSwift families .
Ricky

Sioux City, IA

#4048 May 29, 2013
Create a Special Task Force made of a new team of qualified professionals who can re-examine and investigate unsolved missing persons cases.

To be delivered to the Tennessee State House and the Tennessee State Senate.

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/special-task ...
Ricky

Sioux City, IA

#4049 May 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
http://petitions.moveon.org/si gn/special-task-force-open?sou rce=c.em.cp&r_by=7774867
Thank you for the link!

Location hidden

#4050 May 30, 2013
Ricky wrote:
Create a Special Task Force made of a new team of qualified professionals who can re-examine and investigate unsolved missing persons cases.
To be delivered to the Tennessee State House and the Tennessee State Senate.
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/special-task ...
They have said that it has been taken down and has been delivered. I am trying to find out more... about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr and Mrs Gourley 9 min Glad it aint me 1
Carmike Theatre Dyersburg TN 9 min getreal 20
Storyboard 13 min Honest Truth 7
Barrett long pos 1 hr Amber 3
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 2 hr Alex Nicole 8,584
NWA Midsouth 6 hr jungle love 114
john3:16 12 hr Rulebreaker 27
Dr Cook 19 hr Guest 10

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web