curtis tyler missing

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#4010 May 17, 2013
Tweet Tweet wrote:
You know I am going to say this just 1 time,then I will leave it alone. I for 1 am not paying attention to any body on here that does not show respect for Curtis' family
I am the only one here telling the truth. All you supposed well wishers are in denial. That, despite what you tell yourselves, doesn't help.
ANGELA HUTCHING

Boise, ID

#4011 May 17, 2013
KELLY I kNOW YOU ARE sATAN AND ITS A SHAME YOU tRY AND GET ON hERE AND BE SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT !!!!! NO ONE IS SCARED OF YOUR TACTICS SO WHY DONT YOU GO F..K YOURSELF...... YOU WILL GET yOURS WHEN YOU GO TO THE PEN''' I KNOW QUIET A FEW PEOPLE DOWN THERE WILL BE WAITING ON YOU>>>>
Lookout

Sioux City, IA

#4012 May 17, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean "you're not helping anything" don't you professor?
Go back to hell, there's a new one.
I can't help it you retards won't go pick Curtis up out of the gutter. Don't be mad at me.
Satan and unreal 1 , are the same person .Your correction on your and you're just gave you away . Unreal1 did the same thing . Not real smart now are YOU , Just a bunch of imposters :) Have a nice day :)
kelly

United States

#4013 May 17, 2013
ANGELA HUTCHING wrote:
KELLY I kNOW YOU ARE sATAN AND ITS A SHAME YOU tRY AND GET ON hERE AND BE SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT !!!!! NO ONE IS SCARED OF YOUR TACTICS SO WHY DONT YOU GO F..K YOURSELF...... YOU WILL GET yOURS WHEN YOU GO TO THE PEN''' I KNOW QUIET A FEW PEOPLE DOWN THERE WILL BE WAITING ON YOU>>>>
YOU ASSUME TOO DAMN MUCH. FOR ONE I DONT GET ON HERE NOR DO I CARE TO EXCEPT THIS TIME YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO COMMIT A CRIME OR BE INVOLVED TO GO TO PRISON SO DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH ON THAT 1.... AND ALL THE THREATS BY YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE I GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT SO INSTEAD OF GETTING ON HERE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT AND I QUOTE WHAT YOU THINK YOUR GONNA DO THE HELL WITH ALL THE TALK COME HANDLE YOUR BIZZ OR ACTUALLY GET A LIFE SHUT THE FUCK UP... YA AINT TALKIN BOUT NOTHINGGGG......
julie

United States

#4015 May 17, 2013
Angel all u do is talk shit so put a dick in your mouth let me see your fat ass out Bitch i beat your ass a few years ago im moving back so i will see u soon my friend be looking for me babygirl

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4016 May 18, 2013
Tweet Tweet wrote:
You know I am going to say this just 1 time,then I will leave it alone. I for 1 am not paying attention to any body on here that does not show respect for Curtis' family
Does that mean that you're not gonna pay attention to Curtis? I'm pretty sure he disrespected them by running.
Big daddy

United States

#4017 May 19, 2013
Angela Hatching is a Reject that sits on her fat ass all day long lives off the Government and eat cheese while u always running someone down 1 day its going to bite u in your fat ass sweet heart if i was not a man i would put your big ass in place have a nice day ho

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#4018 May 19, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Does that mean that you're not gonna pay attention to Curtis? I'm pretty sure he disrespected them by running.
With a name like Tweet Tweet what do you expect??

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4019 May 20, 2013
Lookout wrote:
<quoted text> Satan and unreal 1 , are the same person .Your correction on your and you're just gave you away . Unreal1 did the same thing . Not real smart now are YOU , Just a bunch of imposters :) Have a nice day :)
Awe drats! You meddling kids figured me out.

1) We are not the same person

2) I am glad you think we are

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4020 May 20, 2013
kelly wrote:
<quoted text> YOU ASSUME TOO DAMN MUCH. FOR ONE I DONT GET ON HERE NOR DO I CARE TO EXCEPT THIS TIME YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO COMMIT A CRIME OR BE INVOLVED TO GO TO PRISON SO DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH ON THAT 1.... AND ALL THE THREATS BY YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE I GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT SO INSTEAD OF GETTING ON HERE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT AND I QUOTE WHAT YOU THINK YOUR GONNA DO THE HELL WITH ALL THE TALK COME HANDLE YOUR BIZZ OR ACTUALLY GET A LIFE SHUT THE FUCK UP... YA AINT TALKIN BOUT NOTHINGGGG......
Hello me. Meet the real me.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4021 May 20, 2013
ANGELA HUTCHING wrote:
I don't know any quiet people on here.

Did you finish the 3rd grade?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4022 May 20, 2013
julie wrote:
Angel all u do is talk shit so put a dick in your mouth let me see your fat ass out Bitch i beat your ass a few years ago im moving back so i will see u soon my friend be looking for me babygirl
Today I think I will be Julie.

*Bats eyes at Julie. Hello love

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4023 May 20, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Today I think I will be Julie.
*Bats eyes at Julie. Hello love
Satan, the more you comment, the crazier you become...

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4024 May 20, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Satan, the more you comment, the crazier you become...
The good news is, I have room to spare. You however, are as crazy as it gets.

Location hidden

#4025 May 20, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
The good news is, I have room to spare. You however, are as crazy as it gets.
Oh! NO! Sonny! You aren't dragging me with you down there!

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4026 May 20, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! NO! Sonny! You aren't dragging me with you down there!
No dragging required. You ran there.
jimmy

United States

#4027 May 20, 2013
That's funny as hell how Angela can talk shit u all know where Curtis is at so stop with your weak big ass mouth u people make me sick with your lies it want be long Bitch the police will fine out where u hiding him out at than the ladys in THE pin will have Rotten meat Bitch

Location hidden

#4028 May 20, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
No dragging required. You ran there.
If you assume that I ran onto you, then you are crazy! You ran onto this thread yourself! I have never seen such trash being poured out about Curtis!

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4029 May 21, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>If you assume that I ran onto you, then you are crazy! You ran onto this thread yourself! I have never seen such trash being poured out about Curtis!
Once again, reading comprehension isn't your thing sunshine.

With idiots like you on the case he could be hiding in your fridge and you wouldn't find him.

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4030 May 21, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, reading comprehension isn't your thing sunshine.
With idiots like you on the case he could be hiding in your fridge and you wouldn't find him.
He would have eaten him by now, if that was the case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DCHS Principal 3 min Tennman99 9
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 4 min Alyssa76 11,028
Sara conway 10 min watchin 2
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 28 min Izzy-_- 8,682
New Dollar General in Finley 44 min Oops 12
B & B market in Finley/Big Boy Junction (Jan '09) 47 min Whistle Britches 237
The Bat-Signal 1 hr guest 2
Fight at Abe's 17 hr Guest 20
Hometown Urgent Care 23 hr Angela 28

Dyersburg Jobs