curtis tyler missing

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3990 May 16, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you satan? If Curtis is on the run, then you are supposed to know where he is! Fake!
I have told you where he is stupid. You just aren't smart enough to figure it out.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#3991 May 16, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, I can see turning your life over to his hands. He is nothing but death...
Oh she has turned more than that over to my hands.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#3992 May 16, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, you need to meet him in his hot oven place for that stuff! Oh! While your at it, make sure to ask him where Curtis is on the run at! Then take it to the local DPD and tell them what you know!!
We know you are an idiot. I'm not sure what you think us telling the PD is going to do. My guess is they know it too.

It was her hot oven that was used ;)
full moon

Boise, ID

#3993 May 16, 2013
My heart goes out to the family.We are still praying for all of you.Wish I could say something that would help you,but no words could ease this pain.
Skull

Boise, ID

#3994 May 16, 2013
PRAYERS for Curtis Tyler family. Hope you have closure soon
only me

Sioux City, IA

#3995 May 16, 2013
Skull wrote:
PRAYERS for Curtis Tyler family. Hope you have closure soon
How long you been working for the family since September
Skull

Boise, ID

#3996 May 16, 2013
Do not work for them.Just trying to be a friend to them while they are going through this painful ordeal.I have known Tony for a few years.My son use to play ball with Curtis.We are friends,just trying to help.
only me

Sioux City, IA

#3997 May 16, 2013
Skull wrote:
Do not work for them.Just trying to be a friend to them while they are going through this painful ordeal.I have known Tony for a few years.My son use to play ball with Curtis.We are friends,just trying to help.
thanks that help
full moon

Boise, ID

#3998 May 16, 2013
I will be out tomorrow.Give me a call.This is so meaningless.Why would anybody do something like this
Skull

Boise, ID

#3999 May 16, 2013
Because they can.Yes why dont you just meet me at the bridge
Tweet Tweet

Boise, ID

#4000 May 16, 2013
This is what I use to say to my best friend Curtis Tyler.But you see I cant say it anymore ,because hes not here.He was my love,and someone taken him away from me.Little bird says tweet tweet I love you,wherever they have you. We will never give up hope.Missing you everyday baby

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4001 May 17, 2013
Tweet Tweet wrote:
This is what I use to say to my best friend Curtis Tyler.But you see I cant say it anymore ,because hes not here.He was my love,and someone taken him away from me.Little bird says tweet tweet I love you,wherever they have you. We will never give up hope.Missing you everyday baby
Bubba? Is that you?
Counselor

Montgomery, AL

#4002 May 17, 2013
It is nice to see posters on the thread that are careing and concerned for Curtis and his family. Please let us hear from you soon. Positive thoughts to those who are positive and caring for his family and friends. Keep hope alive.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4003 May 17, 2013
Counselor wrote:
It is nice to see posters on the thread that are careing and concerned for Curtis and his family. Please let us hear from you soon. Positive thoughts to those who are positive and caring for his family and friends. Keep hope alive.
I'm positive.

I'm positive he is hiding because he is a loser junky.
Wonder

Sioux City, IA

#4004 May 17, 2013
Satan you need to go on back to hell . Your not helping anything :-) prayers for Curtis and the Tyler family .
crossbar hotel

Jackson, TN

#4005 May 17, 2013
Tweet Tweet wrote:
I bet you called him that because he was a jailbird lol
full moon

Boise, ID

#4006 May 17, 2013
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Curtis' family .Hope you have closure soon.His disappearance is all un call for.
Tweet Tweet

Boise, ID

#4007 May 17, 2013
You know I am going to say this just 1 time,then I will leave it alone. I for 1 am not paying attention to any body on here that does not show respect for Curtis' family
Skull

Boise, ID

#4008 May 17, 2013
MY thoughts exactly.That's childish.Just wanted to let the family know that we are still praying

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4009 May 17, 2013
Wonder wrote:
Satan you need to go on back to hell . Your not helping anything :-) prayers for Curtis and the Tyler family .
You mean "you're not helping anything" don't you professor?

Go back to hell, there's a new one.

I can't help it you retards won't go pick Curtis up out of the gutter. Don't be mad at me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dyersburg Pediatric Dentistry 4 min beware 10
A must see 6 min MAGA 3
Karen Swift/ Phil Bivens 1 hr Just waiting 154
Not ONE (1) Mexican in court in Dyer County 1 hr REDS don t care 9
A national moment of reckoning for abusers and ... 1 hr Nofight 6
Need an older lady (Nov '16) 1 hr guest 5
Wispak 1 hr Knowing 5

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance