Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3862 May 7, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
http://www.wkyc.com/video/2360 412900001/1/Police-confirm-mis sing-teens-found-in-Cleveland- house
After 10 years or more missing, three girls show up alive... Wow! Still there is hope yet! Sidney, Curtis, Holly and more that is missing!
So you think he is gonna wait 10 years before he comes back?
GuessWho

Dyersburg, TN

#3865 May 7, 2013
big daddy wrote:
I hope that the police would fine Curtis and lock all them up for hiding Curtis they need to look into Curtis family its all over that Danny got Curtis hidden in California praying for justice
Ray,Its all over that hes hidden in New Orleans Louisiana,too.
It just proves that you and I both don't know $hit about where hes at.But I do know that hes missing and his family and friends are concerned to what has happened to him. As for anyone else who cares what they think?
Karma

Dyersburg, TN

#3866 May 7, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Karma, that is unless you prefer I call you bitch?
Anyway, I should be #1, let's just get that out of the way. If you disagree I promise to change your mind.
Also I didn't fall. I jumped. Don't believe everything you read.
Hi Kelly,
First things first. Yes, i beg you to come change my mind. 2nd, there is one mistake that you and ya boy made with Curtis that night, and i am dying to show it to you. 3rd and Last, as i told you the other day, YOUR time is running out rapidly. so before you think about taking off to Missouri again, Sweetheart, that will not help ya. Time to pay my Father (Satan) his dues. You must learn lil girl, that if you run around thinking you are cool and doing satanistic things, you have to pay for them. Did Lori not teach you that NOTHING IS FREE? Well i am sorry about that, but just like Curtis, you can not turn from destiny now little girl. I am coming. You was not thinking about the people that Loved him, when you done what you did, but the only difference in the 2 cases is, YOU are not going to be missed by anyone. I am sorry it has to be this way little girl, but something that you obviously wasn't taught, when you play with FIRE, YOU WILL GET BURNED. You and your boys at least get to spend a little time with your families (unlike Curtis), so enjoy every minute little girl, time is almost gone. Can't you feel me there in your presence now? Listen, hear those footsteps? It is ok. it is just me and my helpers getting you prepared for our Father. Time is running out for you guys, kiss your family little girl, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK. See you shortly.

Signed:
KARMA c/o My Father
Derrick

Dyersburg, TN

#3869 May 7, 2013
Lori, now be careful, they may get you too.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#3870 May 7, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
Karma this is exactly why you can't solve this case. You are paranoid. This is ridiculous. Do you honestly think this woman has a registered account with the name Satan? You on that chit, ain't you?
Pepper! I think someone has threaten a life here... but that is ok. You see, when someone does something very bad to a person and they find out who did it, they will get revenge. I don't think they are playing around anymore. I have no clue on who these people are and I don't want to know! I had a feeling from day 1 that this wasn't over by a long shot! There is other people that may get hurt before this thing is done. I am not in this, and I am just praying that Curtis is still alive and well, before other people get hurt...

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#3871 May 7, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kelly,
First things first. Yes, i beg you to come change my mind. 2nd, there is one mistake that you and ya boy made with Curtis that night, and i am dying to show it to you. 3rd and Last, as i told you the other day, YOUR time is running out rapidly. so before you think about taking off to Missouri again, Sweetheart, that will not help ya. Time to pay my Father (Satan) his dues. You must learn lil girl, that if you run around thinking you are cool and doing satanistic things, you have to pay for them. Did Lori not teach you that NOTHING IS FREE? Well i am sorry about that, but just like Curtis, you can not turn from destiny now little girl. I am coming. You was not thinking about the people that Loved him, when you done what you did, but the only difference in the 2 cases is, YOU are not going to be missed by anyone. I am sorry it has to be this way little girl, but something that you obviously wasn't taught, when you play with FIRE, YOU WILL GET BURNED. You and your boys at least get to spend a little time with your families (unlike Curtis), so enjoy every minute little girl, time is almost gone. Can't you feel me there in your presence now? Listen, hear those footsteps? It is ok. it is just me and my helpers getting you prepared for our Father. Time is running out for you guys, kiss your family little girl, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK. See you shortly.
Signed:
KARMA c/o My Father
And from this statement pepper, I would say someone is ticked! Count me out, I am not in the bag of dog tricks! My prayers goes out to Curtis and his family though! Still praying and yes, whoever you are here, I have been searching around for Curtis!! I hope and pray that he is still alive for his little girl and his family... it is so sad that someone could take this boy away from his little girl!!
Karma

Dyersburg, TN

#3873 May 7, 2013
Oh, and White Chocolate, See you are out of jail now. Too bad, i wanted to get you there, you know, just so you guys would understand my Fathers (Satan) statement, when he said YOU can not hide. Watch very close Choc, and see how fast you MELT. See all you guys soon. TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK.

Signed:Karma
C/O Satan
guest

Dyersburg, TN

#3874 May 7, 2013
?????????? Don't get this at all !!!
just me

Dyersburg, TN

#3876 May 7, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody has serious issues.
yel Angela

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3877 May 7, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kelly,
First things first. Yes, i beg you to come change my mind. 2nd, there is one mistake that you and ya boy made with Curtis that night, and i am dying to show it to you. 3rd and Last, as i told you the other day, YOUR time is running out rapidly. so before you think about taking off to Missouri again, Sweetheart, that will not help ya. Time to pay my Father (Satan) his dues. You must learn lil girl, that if you run around thinking you are cool and doing satanistic things, you have to pay for them. Did Lori not teach you that NOTHING IS FREE? Well i am sorry about that, but just like Curtis, you can not turn from destiny now little girl. I am coming. You was not thinking about the people that Loved him, when you done what you did, but the only difference in the 2 cases is, YOU are not going to be missed by anyone. I am sorry it has to be this way little girl, but something that you obviously wasn't taught, when you play with FIRE, YOU WILL GET BURNED. You and your boys at least get to spend a little time with your families (unlike Curtis), so enjoy every minute little girl, time is almost gone. Can't you feel me there in your presence now? Listen, hear those footsteps? It is ok. it is just me and my helpers getting you prepared for our Father. Time is running out for you guys, kiss your family little girl, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK. See you shortly.
Signed:
KARMA c/o My Father
That's because he is running and scared to be in jail..........AGAIN.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3878 May 7, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>And from this statement pepper, I would say someone is ticked! Count me out, I am not in the bag of dog tricks! My prayers goes out to Curtis and his family though! Still praying and yes, whoever you are here, I have been searching around for Curtis!! I hope and pray that he is still alive for his little girl and his family... it is so sad that someone could take this boy away from his little girl!!
Are you serious? He got himself locked up (how many times) away from his lil girl.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3879 May 7, 2013
Karma wrote:
Oh, and White Chocolate, See you are out of jail now. Too bad, i wanted to get you there, you know, just so you guys would understand my Fathers (Satan) statement, when he said YOU can not hide. Watch very close Choc, and see how fast you MELT. See all you guys soon. TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK.
Signed:Karma
C/O Satan
Who is White Chocolate and what has he done?
big daddy

United States

#3880 May 7, 2013
Come on lil boy that can go 2 ways
gUEST

Dyersburg, TN

#3881 May 8, 2013
guest wrote:
?????????? Don't get this at all !!!
Neither do the trolls!lol
The End

Dyersburg, TN

#3884 May 8, 2013
This conversation is over on my part. The point has been made, they know who they are and that is all that matters. As i said, no more will be said on here. Just keep your eyes in the Newspaper and your ears on the T.V., and you will understand. Karma, T.E.I., and Father Satan, we are done with the Warnings now. Just remember my fellow Angels, Father advised we must NOT return to hell alone. Good Luck And Satan Bless.
lori

United States

#3885 May 8, 2013
Derrick wrote:
Lori, now be careful, they may get you too.
come on u know where the hell i live it can go 2 ways jump anytime u got family 2

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3887 May 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, ain't it cool? To hot to be what you are doing...
Sorry ma'am, I don't speak whatever in the hell you were speaking.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3888 May 8, 2013
big daddy wrote:
I hope that the police would fine Curtis and lock all them up for hiding Curtis they need to look into Curtis family its all over that Danny got Curtis hidden in California praying for justice

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3889 May 8, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kelly,
Hi Lisa
First things first. Yes, i beg you to come change my mind.
You better hope I don't see you at the dollar store on the first of the month byach
2nd, there is one mistake that you and ya boy made with Curtis that night, and i am dying to show it to you.
You don't have the stones
3rd and Last, as i told you the other day, YOUR time is running out rapidly. so before you think about taking off to Missouri again, Sweetheart, that will not help ya.
I'm in California, can't you read?
Time to pay my Father (Satan) his dues.
Who's your daddy baby????
You must learn lil girl, that if you run around thinking you are cool and doing satanistic things, you have to pay for them.
I paid my membership dues to the Satan Monthly.
Did Lori not teach you that NOTHING IS FREE? Well i am sorry about that, but just like Curtis, you can not turn from destiny now little girl.
I used to "date" a stripper named Destiny.
I am coming.
That's a record for me I think. Don't worry others will get that joke even if you don't.
You was not thinking about the people that Loved him, when you done what you did, but the only difference in the 2 cases is, YOU are not going to be missed by anyone.
I hated him, so what's your point?
I am sorry it has to be this way little girl, but something that you obviously wasn't taught, when you play with FIRE, YOU WILL GET BURNED.
Hello, I'm Satan, I practically invented fire.
You and your boys at least get to spend a little time with your families (unlike Curtis), so enjoy every minute little girl, time is almost gone.
Time will never be gone. Do you even understand the concept of time?
Can't you feel me there in your presence now?
You brought me presents?
Listen, hear those footsteps? It is ok. it is just me and my helpers getting you prepared for our Father. Time is running out for you guys, kiss your family little girl, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK. See you shortly.
Signed:
KARMA c/o My Father
I'm no psychiatrist, but I think you have issues. Either way, I am going to have some fun with you.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#3890 May 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Pepper! I think someone has threaten a life here... but that is ok. You see, when someone does something very bad to a person and they find out who did it, they will get revenge. I don't think they are playing around anymore. I have no clue on who these people are and I don't want to know! I had a feeling from day 1 that this wasn't over by a long shot! There is other people that may get hurt before this thing is done. I am not in this, and I am just praying that Curtis is still alive and well, before other people get hurt...
No dummmmmmmy, some loser threatened Satan because they are paranoid, delusional and apparently psychotic. Drugs do that to people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wife swap Dyersburg (Apr '12) 13 min lol 50
again Roger and his bit April scared 47 min guess 5
Android Hacking 1 hr Ex Verizon user 4
News Three Dead in Dyersburg Shooting (Aug '09) 3 hr friend 167
DHS classmates that lost their lives (Nov '12) 3 hr guest 119
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 3 hr mayor of my business 8,987
trust or not to trust 4 hr woman 2
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 5 hr Karensfriend 101,404
Shocked...Not 8 hr Guest 35
OWNER OF McDONALDS THREATENED BURNETT (Nov '11) 14 hr jus wondering 62
More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]