Ricky

Boise, ID

#3817 May 4, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooooooh. Good one!
-Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
The only book I have is the bible, I don't remember anything in it about using drugs and being a thug do you??? You must have a different version than I do, or you wrote it in it
Have a nice day

Yes,and two friends named IX Satan and Hellbilly. LMAO

And you just read it and don't try to live it,so it makes you fell better about yourself.Tell Satan hi and go to Hell next time ya see him for us.LMAO
BTW...Kiss My AZZ!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3819 May 4, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Who and what are you talkin about? I'm just real close to snappin on you.
Are you mad? Getting to you aren't they? You deserve each and everything you get for talking and bashing Curtis the way that you, unreal, and satan do... along with hell billy!!

Location hidden

#3820 May 4, 2013
Shew satan!! Good grief! What a nerve wrecker he is!

That is alright, because I am a nerve wrecker to him as well!!! Only the ummmmmmmster tells him to go and get his demons to fly into a brick wall! Geeezzee! They probably couldn't even do that right!

Location hidden

#3823 May 4, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be stoopid. I happen to like using that phrase.......Gawd.
Yea, Don't like it when something comes back around on you, do you?

Location hidden

#3824 May 4, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah pretty good story precious. Now go get me a beer....
A beer? Oh by the way! That was a good story! Now, it is time for a glass of Chardonnay at Touchdowns tonight!!
Black Knight

Boise, ID

#3826 May 4, 2013
everyone please come out to the park tomorrow and support the Vyper Team at Okeena park from 10 to 2 lots of food and sweets
RCA

Boise, ID

#3827 May 4, 2013
Black Knight wrote:
everyone please come out to the park tomorrow and support the Vyper Team at Okeena park from 10 to 2 lots of food and sweets
I think this is a very good idea. I for one would like to see how they work.Ever see those dogs in action, man you gotta go and see this.Ours prayers go out to all missing people,regardless of their age .Lets keep all these people in our prayers.

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3828 May 4, 2013
Ricky wrote:
<quoted text>
-Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
The only book I have is the bible, I don't remember anything in it about using drugs and being a thug do you??? You must have a different version than I do, or you wrote it in it
Have a nice day
Yes,and two friends named IX Satan and Hellbilly. LMAO
And you just read it and don't try to live it,so it makes you fell better about yourself.Tell Satan hi and go to Hell next time ya see him for us.LMAO
BTW...Kiss My AZZ!
Is this the same thing you told curtis everytime he committed a crime against someone?
RCA

Boise, ID

#3829 May 5, 2013
Were you there when he supposely done a crime.Oh yeah,you must have been to know for sure that he done it.Or was it hearsay that you heard.I heard a lot of different things,but you see I was not there.Judge not less you be Judged
Sioux City, IA

#3830 May 5, 2013
This is to the 4 Demons listed below,

1.Hellbilly 1
2.Unreal 1
3.Peppers (Both)
4.IXSatanXI

Please remember, Satan fell, and I am always going to be on the better side.

Do you Remember that Text, Kelly and Ken?

Watch your back. I told you i would be back to get you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Signed: Karma
(She is a BITCH!!)
Sioux City, IA

#3832 May 5, 2013
Well, hi Kelly. Thank you

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#3833 May 5, 2013
RCA wrote:
Were you there when he supposely done a crime.Oh yeah,you must have been to know for sure that he done it.Or was it hearsay that you heard.I heard a lot of different things,but you see I was not there.Judge not less you be Judged
What crimes has he been convicted of? I'm sure he has enough convictions. If a man is not guilty then he should take it to court and prove his innocence.

Romans 13:1-7 ESV / 38 helpful votes
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience....

HelpfulNot Helpful
Titus 3:1 ESV / 20 helpful votes
Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work,

He got scared for his crimes would be lock him up, again. He is running because he fears the authority and can't face his judgement.

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#3834 May 5, 2013
Karma wrote:
This is to the 4 Demons listed below,
1.Hellbilly 1
2.Unreal 1
3.Peppers (Both)
4.IXSatanXI
Please remember, Satan fell, and I am always going to be on the better side.
Do you Remember that Text, Kelly and Ken?
Watch your back. I told you i would be back to get you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Signed: Karma
(She is a BITCH!!)
Yada yada yada. You know what they say about assumptions. It will come back on you three fold.
All eyes on you

Boise, ID

#3835 May 5, 2013
I will be glad when they convict kelly and ken for what they have done to my nephew its only a matter of time before they pick you all up and kelly there will be a woman waiting on you when you get where your going
Satans Helpers

Sioux City, IA

#3836 May 5, 2013
We are closing in on you guys. Your time is running out every minute that passes. LOL. I think it is so funny. What ya going to do when they come for you? You should have turned yourself in when you had the chance. The Law would have been nicer to ya. Now, you get to see and feel what you done to him. I Love it. Oh, and do not bother with looking over your shoulder because, you will never see it coming. This has been a long time coming people. Good Luck Fools. LOL.
Ricky

Boise, ID

#3837 May 5, 2013
Well,I'll be walking to Downtown Dyerburg May 15 between 8:00-10:00 am.
You can find me on Phillips St.if your thinking of closing in on someone.
I'll be prepared to meet Mine so you be prepared to meet yours "Satan's Helpers".
Fireballs shall be coming your way,and I have plenty of them for everyone!
PS. And I will have a Nice Day then! lol &#9786;

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#3838 May 6, 2013
All eyes on you wrote:
I will be glad when they convict kelly and ken for what they have done to my nephew its only a matter of time before they pick you all up and kelly there will be a woman waiting on you when you get where your going
What did they do to your nephew?
lil man

United States

#3839 May 6, 2013
That's funny as hell Rickie walk your ass on down who do u think going to run from your lil ass that shit can go 2 ways boy and for the others Curtis is running Rickie got his ass up his mothers ass go to hell lil boy
Ricky

Sioux City, IA

#3840 May 6, 2013
I'm glad to see your so amused.And if you 'know' that hes on the run,maybe the Dyersburg Police Dept. should subpoena & investigate your thread from Topix management.
BTW...You can kiss my azz,"lil man".lol

Location hidden

#3841 May 6, 2013
Ricky wrote:
I'm glad to see your so amused.And if you 'know' that hes on the run,maybe the Dyersburg Police Dept. should subpoena & investigate your thread from Topix management.
BTW...You can kiss my azz,"lil man".lol
The killer?? My famous words... just for get a grip on the Karen's thread! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Solar eclipse glasses you were gypt into buying... 34 min You were gypt 1
Humane society 1 hr Guest 6
Hometown Urgent Care 1 hr Guest 47
Divorce? 1 hr inquiring 19
Junk Gypsy 2 hr Bert 4
dchs 2 hr Mike 5
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 3 hr bno 106,444
16 secret indictments 3 hr Moody 9
Confederate statue downtown 8 hr REDS don t care 109

Dyersburg Jobs